Aldeer.com

Stopped by the cops

Posted By: Lionsden

Stopped by the cops - 11/25/15 07:31 AM

On the way to the woods I was hauling tail wheeler lights off I pass two cars no problem with the first then I look back and see brake lights . I keep trucking but turn right instead of left into a field ( didn't want anyone knowing where I was headed ) well the Tahoe I see now pulls up in the field with me . He says damn you I knew it was your wheeler but thought someone might have stole it . He proceeds to tell me he's killed two big ones in the woods to the right I said well I'm going left he laughted and said get your ass in there I'm going to bed bring me some loin lol . Plus a east wind I feel like it's just a shitty day to hunt but at least no ticket .
Posted By: Reloader79

Re: Stopped by the cops - 11/25/15 07:39 AM

You mean to tell me he didn't shoot you for speeding, how did you manage?
Posted By: jlbuc10

Re: Stopped by the cops - 11/25/15 07:44 AM

Hauling tail down a public road in the dark with no lights on, sounds dangerous.
Posted By: NortonZ7

Re: Stopped by the cops - 11/25/15 08:13 AM

This can't be true, all cops suck and write people tickets for no reason....
Posted By: buck_buster

Re: Stopped by the cops - 11/25/15 09:02 AM

Originally Posted By: NortonZ7
This can't be true, all cops suck and write people tickets for no reason....

I see what you did there Drew laugh
Posted By: Kounse

Re: Stopped by the cops - 11/25/15 10:08 AM

Huh?
Posted By: BOFF

Re: Stopped by the cops - 11/25/15 10:24 AM

You ought to be thankful, and be buying a lotto ticket, and expecting to kill a big one. smile

God Bless,
David B.
Posted By: buckhunter2

Re: Stopped by the cops - 11/25/15 11:50 AM

Hopefully another Jackson Co native will be along shortly to translate for us uneducated folk.
Posted By: 257wbymag

Re: Stopped by the cops - 11/25/15 11:56 AM

Originally Posted By: Lionsden
On the way to the woods I was hauling tail wheeler lights off I pass two cars no problem with the first then I look back and see brake lights . I keep trucking but turn right instead of left into a field ( didn't want anyone knowing where I was headed ) well the Tahoe I see now pulls up in the field with me . He says damn you I knew it was your wheeler but thought someone might have stole it . He proceeds to tell me he's killed two big ones in the woods to the right I said well I'm going left he laughted and said get your ass in there I'm going to bed bring me some loin lol . Plus a east wind I feel like it's just a shitty day to hunt but at least no ticket .

Damn that was hard to read. You outta be more careful
Posted By: FlyinRN

Re: Stopped by the cops - 11/25/15 11:58 AM

Originally Posted By: buckhunter2
Hopefully another Jackson Co native will be along shortly to translate for us uneducated folk.

^^^ This
Posted By: Reyn

Re: Stopped by the cops - 11/25/15 12:20 PM

Originally Posted By: Lionsden
On the way to the woods I was hauling with four wheeler tail lights off and I pass two cars. No problem with the first then I look back and see brake lights from the second one . I keep trucking but turn right instead of left into a field ( didn't want anyone knowing where I was headed ) well the police/sheriff Tahoe I see now pulls up in the field with me . He says damn you, I knew it was your 4wheeler but thought someone might have stole it . He proceeds to tell me he's killed two big ones in the woods to the right. I said, well I'm going left. He laughted and said get your ass in there. I'm going to bed bring me some loin if you kill one..lol .Im hunting an east wind. I feel like it's just a shitty day to hunt but at least no ticket .
Posted By: goodman_hunter

Re: Stopped by the cops - 11/25/15 01:31 PM

Not from Jackson county, but i am fluent in redneck.

He was going very fast down the road on his 4-wheeler, without his lights on. Passed two cars. The second one hit his breaks and caught his attention. He continued hauling butt, and pulled into the left field, even though he was planning on hunting the field to the right. To cover his tracks so to speak. Law officer, pulled up and checked him out to see what was going on and make sure it wasn't stolen. Then proceeded to tell him that he had shot two big bucks in the spot were the OP was planning on hunting. But the OP is crafty, and told the officer he wasn't hunting over there were the big bucks were. they exchanged pleasantries and laughed, and then parted ways. The OP continued to his spot even though he felt like an easterly wind wasn't going to fruitful, but he was just glad that he didn't receive a ticket.
Posted By: trlrdrdave

Re: Stopped by the cops - 11/25/15 01:35 PM

Originally Posted By: goodman_hunter

He was going very fast down the road on his 4-wheeler, without his lights on. Passed two cars. The second one hit his brakes and caught his attention. He continued hauling butt, and pulled into the left field, even though he was planning on hunting the field to the right. To cover his tracks so to speak. Law officer, pulled up and checked him out to see what was going on and make sure it wasn't stolen. Then proceeded to tell him that he had shot two big bucks in the spot were the OP was planning on hunting. But the OP is crafty, and told the officer he wasn't hunting over there were the big bucks were. They exchanged pleasantries and laughed, and then parted ways. The OP continued to his spot even though he felt like an easterly wind wasn't going to be fruitful, but he was just glad that he didn't receive a ticket.

FIFY
Posted By: jono23

Re: Stopped by the cops - 11/25/15 02:03 PM

hahaha thank you goodman.

Re: Stopped by the cops - 11/25/15 02:47 PM

Lmao! No big deer today , but thank you goodman for the translation
Posted By: 257wbymag

Re: Stopped by the cops - 11/25/15 04:03 PM

Hey lionsden did any of your bucks ever show back up for you?

Re: Stopped by the cops - 11/25/15 09:24 PM

Not yet brother. I was just talking to the girlfriend about that. I had a ugly 5 point show up for a selfie the other day. They're about 5 doe that are still hitting a lick pretty hard. Two of those have fawns. Not sure if their keeping the Bucks ran off or not. Thanks for asking and ROLL TIDE!
Posted By: sumpter_al

Re: Stopped by the cops - 11/27/15 01:32 PM

Originally Posted By: goodman_hunter

He was going very fast down the road on his 4-wheeler, without his lights on. Passed two cars. The second one hit his breaks and caught his attention. He continued hauling butt, and pulled into the left field, even though he was planning on hunting the field to the right. To cover his tracks so to speak. Law officer, pulled up and checked him out to see what was going on and make sure it wasn't stolen. Then proceeded to tell him that he had shot two big bucks in the spot were the OP was planning on hunting. But the OP is crafty, and told the officer he wasn't hunting over there were the big bucks were. they exchanged pleasantries and laughed, and then parted ways. The OP continued to his spot even though he felt like an easterly wind wasn't going to fruitful, but he was just glad that he didn't receive a ticket.

Hahaha that made me think of this...

© 2024 ALDEER.COM