Aldeer.com

First Lite Clothing

Posted By: 270wsm

First Lite Clothing - 10/03/15 04:30 PM

Any First Lite users on here ? If so, what styles and what's your opinion ? I'm thinking of buying FL base layer clothing for trip to Alberta.
Posted By: foldemup

Re: First Lite Clothing - 10/03/15 04:43 PM

I have all the base layers and the Kanab pants...skip the Kanab pants, they suck, but the other stuff is awesome! I don't have nor have I ever seen their outerwear stuff they started making last year.
Posted By: SapperDawg

Re: First Lite Clothing - 10/04/15 03:43 PM

I do. I have a set of the new corregate pants....no go these if you are walking in anything resembling brush with thorns. I like the Kenabs much more than these right now.

I have a set of the north branch jacket and bibs that I really like, especially if you are going to be on the move.

I lucked into a half off on a Sanctuary jacket, and I am impressed with the warmth factor. Late season stationary hunts with be great with that thing.
Posted By: turkey_killer

Re: First Lite Clothing - 10/04/15 09:43 PM

Do you only wear the sanctuary jacket into your deer sanctuary?
Posted By: Remington270

Re: First Lite Clothing - 10/04/15 09:47 PM

Originally Posted By: turkey_killer
Do you only wear the sanctuary jacket into your deer sanctuary?

rofl don't even start with that again
Posted By: SapperDawg

Re: First Lite Clothing - 10/05/15 07:28 AM

Originally Posted By: SapperDawg
I do. I have a set of the new corregate pants....no go these if you are walking in anything resembling brush with thorns. I like the Kenabs much more than these right now.

I have a set of the north branch jacket and bibs that I really like, especially if you are going to be on the move.

I lucked into a half off on a Sanctuary jacket, and I am impressed with the warmth factor. Late season stationary hunts with be great with that thing.

The jacket does not follow QDM principles.
Posted By: ivanwright

Re: First Lite Clothing - 10/05/15 08:47 AM

Have the Chama hoody & Kanab pants in the Fusion pattern... it's light, so good for early season. But like SapperDawg said, they don't hold up very well to the thorns around here.
Posted By: augustus_65

Re: First Lite Clothing - 10/05/15 08:48 AM

I have the midweight bottoms and Kanab pants I found on sale at Field & Stream in Mobile. I plan on wearing them on a mule deer trip to Colorado next month. I like them so far but I haven't worn them on a hunt yet. I like the fit of the pants much better than Sitka Gear.
Posted By: Honolua

Re: First Lite Clothing - 10/19/15 12:22 PM

good stuff
© 2024 ALDEER.COM