Aldeer.com

primos truth cam 35

Posted By: bar_7mag

primos truth cam 35 - 08/19/15 10:18 PM

Does anyone run this camera? I have one it worked great about a yr but now it want turn on. Just seeing if anyone had this problem and what they done to fix it?
Posted By: albowhntr

Re: primos truth cam 35 - 08/19/15 11:12 PM

Told me over a year. Tough luck
Posted By: chris3954

Re: primos truth cam 35 - 08/20/15 06:36 AM

Mine stopped taking pics so I cleaned the lens, replaced the batteries, and SD card..that worked for me...Sounds like you may have to send yours in.
Posted By: BC

Re: primos truth cam 35 - 08/20/15 06:44 AM

I bought 2 Primos Blackout cameras a year or two ago. They still function but take crap pictures. Most are so blurry and fuzzy you can't even tell what kind of animal it is.
Posted By: tpbf

Re: primos truth cam 35 - 08/20/15 07:48 AM

I'm sure if you have it registered they will help you out to get it repaired by sending it in. A solder point for the battery tray may have come loose or something relatively simple internally
Posted By: JUSTIN37HUNT

Re: primos truth cam 35 - 08/20/15 07:49 AM

Best bet would be battery corrosion. When most of my cams have stopped working it's been due to corrosion in the battery compartment. The only one I couldn't revive is one the battery leaked acid everywhere.

As soon as you pull the cams from the woods--remove the batteries. I always store my cams in the house instead of the garage, too.
Posted By: dagwood

Re: primos truth cam 35 - 08/20/15 08:03 AM

I have 2 that work well. Not greatest pics but I paid $60 from cabela's and got a $30 rebate, so for $30, I'm not complaining. Great battery life.
Posted By: jdgalloway

Re: primos truth cam 35 - 08/20/15 04:28 PM

My TC35 started doing this too but it's bc of battery corrosion.Great pics and battery life on em though.Had it since 2012.
Posted By: Leprechaun24

Re: primos truth cam 35 - 08/20/15 06:45 PM

Had one do the same. Take the cover off and look to see if the positive wire has broken off from where they soldered it Mine was a quick fix
Posted By: Mully

Re: primos truth cam 35 - 08/20/15 07:54 PM

Mine froze and says something like SD or somethin in the display so it's been on a shelf in garage for a year bc I am too lazy to throw away.
Posted By: RMFT

Re: primos truth cam 35 - 08/20/15 08:45 PM

We run a bunch of these and battery life is great.
However, we've had some duds. also running into SD FULL when our sims are empty. It's somehow corrupting our SD cards from time to time. Thoughts?
Posted By: David Ellis

Re: primos truth cam 35 - 08/20/15 10:07 PM

I bought 2 blackout cameras after deer season. One of them eats the batteries in less than a week the other works ok. Night pictures are blurry sometimes.
Posted By: bar_7mag

Re: primos truth cam 35 - 08/20/15 10:08 PM

I took it apart and cleaned the battery springs they were covered in corrosion but that didnt help. I couldnt find anything else wrong with it. I called primos today to try and maybe reset it but they told me to just trash it. They would give me a discount on a new one from their website but that want do me any good seeing how i need it by tomorrow.
Posted By: Kounse

Re: primos truth cam 35 - 08/22/15 06:49 AM

I dunno... I don't have a lot of confidence in Primos electronic products. They probably bid it out and some cheap-ass Chinese company that makes drywall too, wins the bid.

I have Moultries and they have been quality.
Posted By: bigt

Re: primos truth cam 35 - 08/22/15 08:37 AM

I have three Truthcam 35s so far they have been good for the money spent. I have had them for a few years with no problems.
Posted By: Honolua

Re: primos truth cam 35 - 08/23/15 07:10 PM

i bought 4 last year...3 wouldn't work right out of the box. Took them back.
Posted By: ikillbux

Re: primos truth cam 35 - 08/24/15 09:05 AM

I googled reviews and pretty much all the Primos cams get trashed. The reviews are so universally bad I can't believe they still produce them. And I wanted to buy one bad too because they're so small and affordable.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM