Aldeer.com

Coyote hunting

Posted By: AJNiette

Coyote hunting - 07/26/15 08:48 PM

I recently got two Armasight zeus 640/512 75 mm one 30hz the other 60hz. Went out the other night and laid a few out. Don`t know how many fawns they would of got but I know one thing for sure they won`t get bigger and won`t eat anymore fawns. I also got one of those mini dvr hd its amazing how great it records.

I have the same set up that southern hog control uses the video clips are really clear. I could see em coming out five hundreds yards. I understand coyotes get 75% of baby fawns.

Getting ready to start deer tracking starting with bow season in Georgia. I have two young dogs that are ready to go, I`ll be working em with and old experience dog.
Posted By: CNC

Re: Coyote hunting - 07/26/15 09:58 PM

Sounds like a good time A.J. thumbup

Are you using some kind of calling system to bring them in?
Posted By: AJNiette

Re: Coyote hunting - 07/27/15 07:02 AM

Yes I use a Fox Pro Fusion, normally I get position where I want to call and place the caller out to the left or right about sixty
yds from hunting cart. other times I leave it on the cart if a coyote is spotted, thats when I try to move in closer. I have a shooting rail & seat mounted on the back of cart that swivels 360.
Posted By: shooters

Re: Coyote hunting - 07/27/15 07:45 AM

I have shot a coyote with a Armsight Zeus 336 50mm 30hz, AND LOVED IT! The Zeus -Pro is what I want too be my next toy! Good luck! Keep hammering them! thumbup
© 2024 ALDEER.COM