Aldeer.com

How many biologists

Posted By: Gotcha1

How many biologists - 03/12/15 07:40 AM

does it take.....?

Kidding. I count 6 biologists on here fairly regularly. Are there more, now that BSK is back?
We have it made having a resource that can help us manage properties and answer our questions.
This place should go national. smile
Posted By: bigcountry692001

Re: How many biologists - 03/12/15 08:51 AM

Maybe one day we will have 7. I just started my degree in Fish and Wildlife science but, have a ways to go.
Posted By: blumsden

Re: How many biologists - 03/12/15 08:57 AM

Yea, i love having them around, and trust what they say, but you've always got them good ole boys that will disagree with anything they say.
Posted By: centralala

Re: How many biologists - 03/12/15 09:39 AM

I don't think BSK is a biologist. Could be wrong but I think I remember his degree in something else. With that said I've always enjoyed reading what he has to say. Think I've even bought a book by him but will have to look to see if was him.

Re: How many biologists - 03/12/15 09:50 AM

Originally Posted By: centralala
I don't think BSK is a biologist. Could be wrong but I think I remember his degree in something else. With that said I've always enjoyed reading what he has to say. Think I've even bought a book by him but will have to look to see if was him.

Paper on the wall doesn't mean much. Jack Nicklaus didn't have a degree in golf.
Posted By: BSK

Re: How many biologists - 03/12/15 10:02 AM

Correct. I'm a wildlife manager, not a wildlife biologist. My degrees are in Meteorology and Earth Science.

I just conduct deer research for a living! wink

Re: How many biologists - 03/12/15 10:07 AM

Originally Posted By: Gotcha1

Paper on the wall doesn't mean much. Jack Nicklaus didn't have a degree in golf.

I agree 100%. Just because you do NOT have that piece of paper doesn't mean you don't know what you are talking about. And from what I've learned from some engineers, that piece of paper does NOT mean you do know what you are talking about.

Re: How many biologists - 03/12/15 10:10 AM

Originally Posted By: BSK

Correct. I'm a wildlife manager, not a wildlife biologist. My degrees are in Meteorology and Earth Science.

I just conduct deer research for a living!

I would be interested in what your degree has done for you in your field such as a correlation between deer movement and different weather patterns.
Posted By: Joe4majors

Re: How many biologists - 03/12/15 10:10 AM

With respect to Earth Science, how far is that from Geology or Geological Sciences?
Posted By: dagwood

Re: How many biologists - 03/12/15 10:28 AM

I got a degree in biology in 1975 but never used it. Do I count?

Re: How many biologists - 03/12/15 11:41 AM

I would be interested in what your degree has done for you in your field such as a correlation between deer movement and different weather patterns.

My interest in meteorology was HIGHLY influential in my ultimate move into deer research. In fact, my first deer research was conducted simply as a scientifically minded obsessed deer hunter interested in whether weather conditions had an influence in deer movement and subsequently hunter observations of deer. Basically, what are the best weather conditions to hunt in?

The more I've studied that question, the more I've come to a couple of conclusions. First, how weather effects deer activity is very site specific. What weather conditions are "good" for increased deer sightings in one part of the country may be just the opposite in another. For example, in northern climes, where hunting season temperatures are naturally quite cold, a further cold snap may shut down daylight deer movement. Yet anyone in the Southeast knows a sudden cold snap in fall really gets the deer moving. In the far north, a warming trend can actually increase deer movement, yet in the South, a sudden heat wave can absolutely shut movement down, even during the rut. The second thing I've learned is that looking at particular conditions, such as temperature, wind direction, etc. doesn't tell the real story. I believe what deer react most to is changes in weather conditions. For example, they often become more active just before a storm system arrives. The key is not focusing on a specific temperature, or wind direction, or atmospheric pressure, but focusing on the combination of weather patterns that typically occur as a storm system approaches.

In addition, any discussion of weather and daylight observations of deer by hunters also has to look at how those weather conditions effect hunters' ability to observe deer. In essence, is a particular trend in weather that produces a distinct trend in observations actually a cause and effect with the deer, or with a hunters ability to see deer? Another consideration is whether a particular trend in deer activity is due to the weather influencing deer activity, or the weather influencing the ability of deer to avoid human predators? For instance, does a particular weather trend influence a deer's olfactory senses, hence their ability to smell a hunter before they are within visual range?

Re: How many biologists - 03/12/15 11:45 AM

Originally Posted By: Joe4majors

With respect to Earth Science, how far is that from Geology or Geological Sciences?

It's a "Big Picture" discipline involving all of the physical earth sciences: physical geography, geology, geophysics, hydrology, hydrogeology, climatology, paleoclimatology, geomorphology, etc. basically, all of the factors that influence the landscape, both today and in the distant past.
Posted By: Joe4majors

Re: How many biologists - 03/12/15 12:44 PM

Originally Posted By: Joe4majors

It's a "Big Picture" discipline involving all of the physical earth sciences: physical geography, geology, geophysics, hydrology, hydrogeology, climatology, paleoclimatology, geomorphology, etc. basically, all of the factors that influence the landscape, both today and in the distant past.

Cool. I'm a geologist with a focus on paleoclimate.
Posted By: ikillbux

Re: How many biologists - 03/12/15 01:03 PM

For some reason I keep expecting someone to say "I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express" last night.

Which reminds me of Ike Turner, who would say, "They don't call it the HO-liday Inn for nuthin'!!"

But I digress....
Posted By: Skinny

Re: How many biologists - 03/12/15 01:07 PM

BSK, have you experimented with hooking an ACURITE 5 in 1 to a trail cam? Site specific weather and movement correlations would be really accurate with that set up.

Re: How many biologists - 03/12/15 01:46 PM

Originally Posted By: Skinny
BSK, have you experimented with hooking an ACURITE 5 in 1 to a trail cam? Site specific weather and movement correlations would be really accurate with that set up.

I have a weather system at my own property, so I link pictures with data. But that's still just one small window into deer activity. The best data is weather linked to GPS-collar data. A few have done so. But even then, rarely do I see anyone really looking at what I believe are the right things.
Posted By: Steve Ditchkoff

Re: How many biologists - 03/12/15 02:05 PM

Wow...BSK is back!!!

Re: How many biologists - 03/12/15 03:25 PM

Originally Posted By: Steve Ditchkoff
Wow...BSK is back!!!

Hell froze over, so I had to... wink
Posted By: AC870

Re: How many biologists - 03/12/15 06:44 PM

Maybe biologists can tell me it a couple of my general deer/weather observations are off. Seems to me that big snow shuts down movement for these Southern deer. Also seems a light misting rain is good for hunting but not a pouring rain. Just 2 broad observations I've made. I've killed a few deer midday on full moon but most of my kills have been mid morning or last 15 minutes of daylight.
Posted By: M48scout

Re: How many biologists - 03/12/15 06:54 PM

I have a weather system at my own property, so I link pictures with data. But that's still just one small window into deer activity. The best data is weather linked to GPS-collar data. A few have done so. But even then, rarely do I see anyone really looking at what I believe are the right things.

BSK: a business idea for you. I've always thought it would be great to find a way to sync up trail cam pictures with historic weather info for that day. For example, you pull your card, download the pics and then a program processes those pics with historical data from that zip code based on the and date stamp. The user selects the information they are interested in (rising barometer at that moment, hours of daylight, rate of change in temperature per hour in last two hours, % cloud cover the previous night, etc etc etc) and then hovering over some sort of imbedded icon would pop up a window with your data of interest.

Whatcha think?
Posted By: WildlifeBiologist

Re: How many biologists - 03/12/15 07:48 PM

Put 10 of us together and you get at least 11 different opinions. LOL
Posted By: NightHunter

Re: How many biologists - 03/12/15 09:26 PM

More than that I bet grin

You know how schizophrenic eudon is.
Posted By: rootstick

Re: How many biologists - 03/12/15 10:17 PM

just because you now when the sun rises and sets doesn't make you a biologist.
Posted By: BowtechDan

Re: How many biologists - 03/12/15 10:31 PM

Wow...BSK is back!!!

Nice to have someone on here that professionally can reply to a comment without the condescending one-liner comments like some wannabe's.

Re: How many biologists - 03/12/15 11:53 PM

Originally Posted By: BowtechDan
Wow...BSK is back!!!

Nice to have someone on here that professionally can reply to a comment without the condescending one-liner comments like some wannabe's.

Dang...

Re: How many biologists - 03/13/15 06:47 AM

Lacing 'em up. wink

Re: How many biologists - 03/13/15 07:27 AM

Originally Posted By: M48scout

BSK: a business idea for you. I've always thought it would be great to find a way to sync up trail cam pictures with historic weather info for that day. For example, you pull your card, download the pics and then a program processes those pics with historical data from that zip code based on the and date stamp. The user selects the information they are interested in (rising barometer at that moment, hours of daylight, rate of change in temperature per hour in last two hours, % cloud cover the previous night, etc etc etc) and then hovering over some sort of imbedded icon would pop up a window with your data of interest.

Whatcha think?

Great idea, and some are working on that now.

Re: How many biologists - 03/13/15 07:32 AM

Originally Posted By: AC870
Seems to me that big snow shuts down movement for these Southern deer.

Don't have enough data on that one (doesn't snow often enough during deer season).

Also seems a light misting rain is good for hunting but not a pouring rain.

Agreed.

I've killed a few deer midday on full moon but most of my kills have been mid morning or last 15 minutes of daylight.

When it comes to moon conditions, I track the percent of the moon's surface that is illuminated, and whether the moon is waxing or waning. I've found, that for equal percentages of the surface illuminated, waning is always better than waxing. In addition, I've found that for buck activity, hunter sightings peak on a waning moon just before the New moon, and are lowest on a waxing moon just before it reaches Full.

Re: How many biologists - 03/13/15 07:37 AM

Wow...BSK is back!!!

Anyone that knows me well will tell you I'm extraordinarily opinionated. And sadly, no matter how hard I try not to be, I can be more than a tad snarky when it comes to my two pet peeves--two things I believe are ruining hunting--elitism and trophyism. Don't get me started on either of those...
Posted By: EudonX

Re: How many biologists - 03/13/15 08:09 AM

Night Hunter are you talking to me? Or me, or me, or me, or me......
Posted By: QDMAV8R

Re: How many biologists - 03/13/15 09:07 AM

Heck...I have a degree in biology and even started a masters in wildlife science, but I'm not a wildlife biologist and not an authority of any sort on matters pertaining to deer. I'm just an avid lover of the white-tail deer, who dreams that I could make a living studying this majestic creature. Instead I fly and train others to fly airplanes for a living. If we could only get deer to start flying, then I could probably figure them out.
In the mean time, I truly appreciate the wealth of experience and knowledge we have here in the ALDEER community. My hat's off to you guys doing the research and sharing your vast insight. Thanks for what you do and taking the time to share with us.
Posted By: wmd

Re: How many biologists - 03/13/15 09:31 AM

Seems to me that big snow shuts down movement for these Southern deer.

Don't have enough data on that one (doesn't snow often enough during deer season).

Also seems a light misting rain is good for hunting but not a pouring rain.

Agreed.

I've killed a few deer midday on full moon but most of my kills have been mid morning or last 15 minutes of daylight.

When it comes to moon conditions, I track the percent of the moon's surface that is illuminated, and whether the moon is waxing or waning. I've found, that for equal percentages of the surface illuminated, waning is always better than waxing. In addition, I've found that for buck activity, hunter sightings peak on a waning moon just before the New moon, and are lowest on a waxing moon just before it reaches Full.

Do you publish your data/write books, or is it reserved for paying clients only?

Re: How many biologists - 03/13/15 10:36 AM

Originally Posted By: wmd
Do you publish your data/write books, or is it reserved for paying clients only?

I used to go to great lengths to have information published. But over time, I've lost interest in all the work necessary to write articles, and to be honest, so many publications have gone to "trophy buck only" type information that literary opportunities are quite limited. Now I simply present it in public talks or on internet talk forums like this one. For me, the whole point is to educate hunters. Educated hunters make wise management decisions. And it doesn't matter to me how/where they get educated, as long as they are getting good information.
Posted By: buzzard

Re: How many biologists - 03/13/15 01:12 PM

Who is this BSK and where might he have come from??

Glad to see you back Bryan wink

Posted By: Steve Ditchkoff

Re: How many biologists - 03/13/15 01:12 PM

Wow...BSK is back!!!

????

Re: How many biologists - 03/13/15 01:29 PM

?????? also.
Posted By: Skinny

Re: How many biologists - 03/13/15 02:34 PM

Originally Posted By: EudonX

Holy Carp! What is this, Night of the Living Dead?

Re: How many biologists - 03/13/15 02:46 PM

Originally Posted By: EudonX

You, over there...
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: How many biologists - 03/13/15 03:08 PM

You better quit playing with him Nighthunter. It never ends well. He can't be trusted.

Re: How many biologists - 03/13/15 04:43 PM

Originally Posted By: Matt Brock
You better quit playing with him Nighthunter. It never ends well. He can't be trusted.

Oh, I know. Poking the bull is fun laugh

I will just never go back to SE Alabama...
Posted By: gulfmako

Re: How many biologists - 03/15/15 08:08 PM

Probably more on here than you think. I graduated in 2001, wildlife sciences, from AU. My degree has served me well, just not exactly in the wildlife field for the last 12 or so years. Truthfully, I liked hunting too much to make a career of the type of work I was doing. Made it where I would rather do anything on my days off then think about a deer, turkey, quail, or a fish.
Posted By: Johnal3

Re: How many biologists - 03/15/15 08:57 PM

Originally Posted By: gulfmako
Probably more on here than you think. I graduated in 2001, wildlife sciences, from AU. My degree has served me well, just not exactly in the wildlife field for the last 12 or so years. Truthfully, I liked hunting too much to make a career of the type of work I was doing. Made it where I would rather do anything on my days off then think about a deer, turkey, quail, or a fish.

I don't know, but I think I'd be the same.
I'm glad y'all guys are on here and share info with the rest of us. I just want gobbler on here more to talk turkeys and such. Deer are boring. grin

Re: How many biologists - 03/15/15 10:09 PM

Originally Posted By: gulfmako
Truthfully, I liked hunting too much to make a career of the type of work I was doing. Made it where I would rather do anything on my days off then think about a deer, turkey, quail, or a fish.

I tell prospective wildlife biology students this all the time, but most refuse to believe me. If you really like to deer hunt, DO NOT become a deer biologist.

I deer hunted much more before I got into this line of work than afterwards.

Other words of wisdom are, don't go into wildlife biology if you don't like dealing with people. 90% of wildlife management is people management.

Re: How many biologists - 03/15/15 10:23 PM

BSK nailed it. Successful biologists are great communicators and have people skills.

Managing wildlife is pretty easy. Understanding wildlife response and behavior isn't always easy, and there is still much to be learned, but the biggest hurdle for most wildlife biologists is relating to and managing people. Ironically, a lot of biologists do what they do to escape people. Lol.

It hasn't quenched my desire to hunt. I hunt less now than before but it's not just a result of my career. It's life in general. Family, church, career, and other activities have changed my priorities and opportunities. I still go as much as possible, but less than I'd like to.

Re: How many biologists - 03/16/15 08:51 AM

BSK nailed it. Successful biologists are great communicators and have people skills.

Managing wildlife is pretty easy. Understanding wildlife response and behavior isn't always easy, and there is still much to be learned, but the biggest hurdle for most wildlife biologists is relating to and managing people.

Most prospective wildlife managers would never believe how much of my time is spent convincing landowner clients about what is really out there in the woods instead of growing bigger, older deer. In many situations, those older deer already exist. Now my management recommendations may help grow/attract more of them, or make them a little bigger per age-class, but in most parts of the Southeast, hunters have become selective enough about what they kill over the last 15 years that older bucks already exist. The trick is getting hunters to see and kill them.

The human mind works in interesting ways. We are a very visually oriented creature, and this is especially true of the males of our species. Much of what we believe to be "true or false" is based on what we personally see and experience. If we see it, it exists. If we look for it but don't see it, it doesn't exist. A shocking percentage of my job involves first, finding out what really is true, and then the most difficult part, getting landowners/hunters to understand what is true instead of what they believe to be true. Those two factors can be amazingly different.

The second biggest part of my job is finding and breaking the bad habits of life-long deer hunters. THAT is extraordinarily hard to accomplish! I will be the first to tell anyone who will listen that I am NOT a great deer hunter. I wouldn't put myself anywhere near the list of the best hunters I know. But I've spent a huge part of my career studying what makes hunters successful or unsuccessful. What factors contribute to hunters successfully seeing and killing older bucks? Through that research I've found a few basic "mistakes" that many hunters make, and much of that has to do with stand placement and hunting behavior. Simply altering these two factors can pay huge dividends in what hunters see and kill. Although "simply" would be the wrong word to use when it comes to convincing life-long deer hunters that they are "hunting wrong!" But this is all part of what Matt said about successful biologists being "great communicators" and having "people skills." You really don't need a degree in biology to manage deer hunters, but you DO need people skills to find friendly, positive, constructive ways to nudge hunters towards more productive hunting habits.

I've got a few clients who think I'm an absolute management genius. But all I really did was help them see and kill what already existed.
Posted By: 2Dogs

Re: How many biologists - 03/16/15 08:55 AM

Managing wildlife is pretty easy. Understanding wildlife response and behavior isn't always easy, and there is still much to be learned, but the biggest hurdle for most wildlife biologists is relating to and managing people.

Most prospective wildlife managers would never believe how much of my time is spent convincing landowner clients about what is really out there in the woods instead of growing bigger, older deer. In many situations, those older deer already exist. Now my management recommendations may help grow/attract more of them, or make them a little bigger per age-class, but in most parts of the Southeast, hunters have become selective enough about what they kill over the last 15 years that older bucks already exist. The trick is getting hunters to see and kill them.

The human mind works in interesting ways. We are a very visually oriented creature, and this is especially true of the males of our species. Much of what we believe to be "true or false" is based on what we personally see and experience. If we see it, it exists. If we look for it but don't see it, it doesn't exist. A shocking percentage of my job involves first, finding out what really is true, and then the most difficult part, getting landowners/hunters to understand what is true instead of what they believe to be true. Those two factors can be amazingly different.

The second biggest part of my job is finding and breaking the bad habits of life-long deer hunters. THAT is extraordinarily hard to accomplish! I will be the first to tell anyone who will listen that I am NOT a great deer hunter. I wouldn't put myself anywhere near the list of the best hunters I know. But I've spent a huge part of my career studying what makes hunters successful or unsuccessful. What factors contribute to hunters successfully seeing and killing older bucks? Through that research I've found a few basic "mistakes" that many hunters make, and much of that has to do with stand placement and hunting behavior. Simply altering these two factors can pay huge dividends in what hunters see and kill. Although "simply" would be the wrong word to use when it comes to convincing life-long deer hunters that they are "hunting wrong!" But this is all part of what Matt said about successful biologists being "great communicators" and having "people skills." You really don't need a degree in biology to manage deer hunters, but you DO need people skills to find friendly, positive, constructive ways to nudge hunters towards more productive hunting habits.

I've got a few clients who think I'm an absolute management genius. But all I really did was help them see and kill what already existed.

Now that^^^ is a great post ! Squared that nail up on the head. thumbup

Re: How many biologists - 03/17/15 12:02 AM

land manager; that's like saying a guy with a chainsaw and skidder is a forester.

Re: How many biologists - 03/17/15 01:48 PM

Originally Posted By: rootstick
land manager; that's like saying a guy with a chainsaw and skidder is a forester.

As the adage goes, "the one with the most opinions often has the least expertise."

Re: How many biologists - 03/18/15 09:51 PM

very few replies for folks who reply often.

Re: How many biologists - 03/18/15 10:41 PM

very few replies for folks who reply often.

Did we leave something out?

Re: How many biologists - 03/18/15 10:46 PM

just because you sell seed with a big buck on it doesn't make you a biologist.

Re: How many biologists - 03/19/15 12:16 PM

just because you sell seed with a big buck on it doesn't make you a biologist.

That is true but a lot of seed companies employee biologists. Heck I've been a dealer for seed before. There is no shame in selling a quality product you can stand behind.

Re: How many biologists - 03/19/15 01:20 PM

Originally Posted By: WildlifeBiologist

As the adage goes, "the one with the most opinions often has the least expertise."

Would you two please explain a little farther. Who is this ^^^^ aimed at ?
Posted By: bowtarist

Re: How many biologists - 03/19/15 02:34 PM

Dude, why don't you take your BS somewhere else.

Re: How many biologists - 03/19/15 06:30 PM

Originally Posted By: 2Dogs

Mine was a word of caution to rootstick, whoever the spike is.
Posted By: Stob

Re: How many biologists - 03/19/15 06:42 PM

I got the paper and the T-shirt, but ended up in Agriculture.
Prob. making 2-3 times as much money as I would have as a Wildlife Ologist. Wasnt planned that way, just couldnt catch the right breaks. Tough field to get into.

Re: How many biologists - 03/19/15 08:38 PM

just because you can frame a house doesn't make an architect.

Re: How many biologists - 03/19/15 08:39 PM

So, have you ever sold crimson clover in the same bag with wheat?

Re: How many biologists - 03/19/15 08:57 PM

So, have you ever sold crimson clover in the same bag with wheat?

Probably but I mainly sold Eagle soybeans and clovers. I always recommend overseeding clover after seeding cereal grains. The companies had mixed products though.

Selling these products didn't make me more or less of a professional though. I'd sell crap if I could make a living doing it.

Re: How many biologists - 03/19/15 09:01 PM

Just because you can type doesn't mean you should reply to this thread again wink
Posted By: BhamFred

Re: How many biologists - 03/19/15 09:14 PM

might oughta figure out who rootstick is BEFORE shoveling the shucks.......

Re: How many biologists - 03/19/15 09:20 PM

Not concerned with his riddles. And I am not shoveling anything pawpaw, ease back in your rocking chair grin

Notice the little winking man...

Re: How many biologists - 03/19/15 09:31 PM

Originally Posted By: 2Dogs

Mine was a word of caution to rootstick, whoever the spike is.

I got ya, I was trying to read between the lines for something that wasn't there.

Now Mr. rootstick, he may wanta be the Confucius of Aldeer.
Posted By: extreme heights hunter

Re: How many biologists - 03/19/15 10:24 PM

Originally Posted By: BhamFred
might oughta figure out who rootstick is BEFORE shoveling the shucks.......

Who gives a rats ass? He is being a peckerhead in almost every post
Posted By: BhamFred

Re: How many biologists - 03/20/15 08:02 AM

pretty damning statement coming from the chief peckerhead....

Re: How many biologists - 03/20/15 08:14 AM

I see ALdeer hasn't changed much! wink

But then, to be honest, this goes on in every online deer hunting forum.
Posted By: extreme heights hunter

Re: How many biologists - 03/20/15 08:19 AM

Originally Posted By: BhamFred
pretty damning statement coming from the chief peckerhead....

Sorry, I didn't realize you two were sleeping together.

And my Indian name is Sir Chief peckerhead. Get it right
Posted By: trox28

Re: How many biologists - 03/20/15 09:00 AM

Rootstick you care to share who you are?

Re: How many biologists - 03/20/15 09:04 AM

Originally Posted By: trox28
Rootstick you care to share who you are?

And what you know about whitetails.
Posted By: Turkey_neck

Re: How many biologists - 03/20/15 09:21 AM

He acts like he knows a lot about pigs too.
Posted By: aldoghunter

Re: How many biologists - 03/20/15 09:31 AM

I bet Swampy could tell us who he is and what he had for breakfast.
Posted By: swamp_fever2002

Re: How many biologists - 03/20/15 09:35 AM

Originally Posted By: aldoghunter

I could, but I won't. I know who he is, if he wants to tell you who he is and his credentials, that is up to him.
Posted By: quailman

Re: How many biologists - 03/20/15 09:42 AM

Be he stayed at a Hollerday Inn Spress in the past too....
Posted By: aldoghunter

Re: How many biologists - 03/20/15 09:53 AM

Originally Posted By: swamp_fever2002
Originally Posted By: aldoghunter

I could, but I won't. I know who he is, if he wants to tell you who he is and his credentials, that is up to him.

thumbup
Posted By: jawbone

Re: How many biologists - 03/20/15 11:37 AM

This thread was a disappointment. Opening with "how many biologists" made me think I was going to find ou how many biologists does it take to change a light bulb? The answer go course is zero, can't be done because the electricity to the bulbs keeps shorting out the radio tracking collars.

Re: How many biologists - 03/24/15 06:53 PM

You know what....? I think youre a real arse hole.

you need to shut your pie hole. Idiots like you who know Sheet...literally sheet !

Until you pull your head out of your ARSE! I forbid you to post again you freakin MORON!

Shaw..pleae ban this moron...cuz if he runs out BSK..I will lieterally Be as pissed as Ive ever been here!

Some POS noob runs off or offends BSK after we just got him back DESERVES the SHAW BAN HAMMER!

Re: How many biologists - 03/30/15 01:03 AM

What is an ARSE?
Posted By: josht101

Re: How many biologists - 03/30/15 07:04 AM

Originally Posted By: outdoorobsession

you need to shut your pie hole. Idiots like you who know Sheet...literally sheet !

Until you pull your head out of your ARSE! I forbid you to post again you freakin MORON!

Shaw..pleae ban this moron...cuz if he runs out BSK..I will lieterally Be as pissed as Ive ever been here!

Some POS noob runs off or offends BSK after we just got him back DESERVES the SHAW BAN HAMMER!

Easy there killer. You don't need an aneurysm because of a post on Aldeer
Posted By: bill

Re: How many biologists - 03/30/15 02:33 PM

Originally Posted By: josht101
Originally Posted By: outdoorobsession

Easy there killer. You don't need an aneurysm because of a post on Aldeer

Are you trying to get "forbidden" too? smile
© 2024 ALDEER.COM