Aldeer.com

Alabama Power Leases

Posted By: bamafarmer

Alabama Power Leases - 03/05/15 06:32 PM

Has anyone leased property from them in the last year? I ask this because I have bid on three of the same tracts of land in the last two open periods for bids. On the web site it says the highest bidder has the lease for 5 years, ok well its only been 7mths from the last bid i submitted and the exact same property is back up for lease. I asked Mr. Fields about how this happened and his response was the lessor prob could've written a letter to get out of the lease. I find that hard to believe for 3 tracts in 2 different counties? Just curious if anyone else has had an experience with them?
Posted By: Turkey_neck

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/05/15 06:55 PM

Not many of their leases are worth keeping. If they are they won't come back up for 5 years.

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/05/15 07:08 PM

i recon. this property is bow only and joins a tract I already lease. I never seen anyone parked there last season but there very well could have been. I just believe there is a buddy deal somewhere in the mix. But it is what it is I recon.
Posted By: Rock

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/05/15 07:25 PM

Turkey neck you sure do have a lot of negative input on a lot of subjects sometimes I wonder if you know anything your talking about I really don't think you know much of all about hunting all I hear you say is I have hunted all over Chilton county and there ain't no big deer there I guess you probably think ain't no turkeys either if I was to tell you who I am then you might just start believeing
Posted By: Reaper

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/05/15 07:31 PM

Originally Posted By: Rock
Turkey neck you sure do have a lot of negative input on a lot of subjects sometimes I wonder if you know anything your talking about I really don't think you know much of all about hunting all I hear you say is I have hunted all over Chilton county and there ain't no big deer there I guess you probably think ain't no turkeys either if I was to tell you who I am then you might just start believeing

I know who you are. You're the period and comma burglar grin

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/05/15 07:34 PM

Originally Posted By: Reaper

lol
Posted By: josht101

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/05/15 07:40 PM

rofl
Posted By: hunting13

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/05/15 07:55 PM

C

Lol

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/05/15 08:36 PM

Please tell me rock cause I don't believe an damn thing you say. I never said their ain't any big deer in chilton cnty but I'll say your full of chit as a Christmas turkey.
Posted By: oakachoy

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/05/15 08:40 PM

thumbup
Posted By: trox28

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/05/15 08:59 PM

Actually im the one that said i have hunted all over Chilton Co but i never said there wasnt big deer here.I DID say you DO NOT have 7 130"+ bucks living on your 250 acres like you claim.Also you said you were a trophy hunter only but you said in a different post yall killed a 3 point and small 6 point this year.Im happy yall had a good season but you cant kill every buck that steps out and be a trophy hunter only,it just dont work that way.Who you are matters zero to me.
Posted By: centralala

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/05/15 09:11 PM

Bunch of Chiltonites!!! rofl
Posted By: 270koc

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/05/15 09:14 PM

popcorn
Posted By: NightHunter

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/05/15 09:15 PM

Got deep in here in a hurry...
Posted By: hopper35005

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/05/15 09:20 PM

Okay ...I am curious. ...who are you

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/05/15 09:29 PM

guess we are done talkin about ala power leases! grin lol
Posted By: Frankie

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/05/15 09:30 PM

i know one thing . there's a nice one just pass my apartment complex i work/live at . if he's still there that is .

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/05/15 09:45 PM

Originally Posted By: hopper35005

I'd like to know myself since apparently he's some kind of legend in his own mind anyway.
Posted By: BrentM

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/05/15 09:49 PM

If y'all knew who Rock really was I think you would all show her a little more respect!!
Posted By: rackdisaster

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/05/15 09:49 PM

It never fails, subjects get hijacked in this forum all of the time by the regular no good bunch and not a single moderator will do their job and straighten folks out.
Posted By: mike35549

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/05/15 09:57 PM

Originally Posted By: bamafarmer

Looks like it.

And really if he/she thinks people on here care who you or anybody else is you must be new here.
Posted By: James

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/05/15 09:58 PM

Originally Posted By: hopper35005
x2..Wonder if he's Jackie bushman grin
Posted By: daniel white

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/05/15 10:09 PM

Originally Posted By: rackdisaster
It never fails, subjects get hijacked in this forum all of the time by the regular no good bunch and not a single moderator will do their job and straighten folks out.

Looks to me like Rock done the derailing. So who all is in this no good crowd. I hope I am. laugh
Posted By: forten

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/05/15 10:09 PM

Turkey season brings out the crazy in you guys. this is great. Lol
Posted By: MolyPoly

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/05/15 10:11 PM

I have no personal knowledge about this subject, but I do remember this subject coming up recently in the Land, Leases, and Hunting Clubs section. Maybe you can find some useful info in the thread.

Alabama Power Leases
Posted By: BamaGrad85

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/05/15 10:20 PM

who are you who who I really want to know who are you......
Posted By: Morris

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/05/15 10:28 PM

Rock???? Are you still here?? Consulting with someone on what to say next??
popcorn
Posted By: Tru-Talker

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/05/15 10:55 PM

Dang.... I think he just said the moderators suck.... I wouldn't take that if I was one.... smile

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/05/15 11:03 PM

Originally Posted By: Tru-Talker

Dang.... I think he just said the moderators suck.... I wouldn't take that if I was one.... smile

Damn scrate fool.Dat dood be scrate trippin on dem mods yo.

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/05/15 11:09 PM

Originally Posted By: daniel white

Looks to me like Rock done the derailing. So who all is in this no good crowd. I hope I am. laugh

Pretty sure I qualify. Now back to searching for antique cotton pickers laugh
Posted By: TR62

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/05/15 11:19 PM

I've tried to deal with Matt lately on some bow only land. He ain't what I'd call "public relations" material.

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/05/15 11:21 PM

Anyway th r store sold me the wrong turkey choke for my gun my gun was a winchester model 1300 they sold me a choke for A BROWNING I DIN,T PAY ANY ATTENTION TO THE BACK OF THE PACK SO WHEN I GOT HOME I TOOK THE OLD CHOKE OUT SCREWED THE NEW CHOKE IN IT TIGHTEN DOWN SO I SET UP A TARGET SHOT THE GUN CHOKE flew out so lt thought it was,nt tight I looked for it could not find it so I put the organic choke back in my gun put 3 1/2 numbe shot in gun pulled the trigger gun explode in my face I lost more than half my right hand I bleed ou had to have a blood transfusion and almost died so I'm just getting back to my normal self but bad thing is I used to have a little money to buy nice trail cams stands and such I was a foster parent for 15 years me and my wife adopted 5 beautiful kids now I'm on disability and can't afford that nice of things anymore so that's who I am I love to get on this forum please no one take offense to what I say I mean no harm sometimes sine my accident I feel like I'm mad at the world god bless all of you

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/05/15 11:34 PM

Slow down blackhawk

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/05/15 11:42 PM

Rock dint say Rock killed them deer 6 point an d a3 point actually i said my niece killed 3 point right at dark it was her first deer and i killed a doe to help feed my 5 kids and my dad killed CA doe for my frezzer .I let my wall speak for me 9 deer mounts 1hog skull mount hog weighed 650 pounds with 8inch tusk
Posted By: SuperSpike

8 pages...proceed. popcorn
Posted By: bill

Originally Posted By: NightHunter
Slow down blackhawk

I hope we treat him better than we did BH. There are some people that deserve a little slack. Not everyone is faking or looking to scam.

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/06/15 12:13 AM

Originally Posted By: bill

Slow down blackhawk

I hope we treat him better than we did BH. There are some people that deserve a little slack. Not everyone is faking or looking to scam.

Blackhawk got done wrong.He acted like this forum was the only family he had left and he got booted.Old boy had been through alot and i felt sorry for him even though he threatened to shoot mmusso.laugh

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/06/15 12:26 AM

Originally Posted By: TR62
I've tried to deal with Matt lately on some bow only land. He ain't what I'd call "public relations" material.

Anyway th r store sold me the wrong turkey choke for my gun my gun was a winchester model 1300 they sold me a choke for A BROWNING I DIN,T PAY ANY ATTENTION TO THE BACK OF THE PACK SO WHEN I GOT HOME I TOOK THE OLD CHOKE OUT SCREWED THE NEW CHOKE IN IT TIGHTEN DOWN SO I SET UP A TARGET SHOT THE GUN CHOKE flew out so lt thought it was,nt tight I looked for it could not find it so I put the organic choke back in my gun put 3 1/2 numbe shot in gun pulled the trigger gun explode in my face I lost more than half my right hand I bleed ou had to have a blood transfusion and almost died so I'm just getting back to my normal self but bad thing is I used to have a little money to buy nice trail cams stands and such I was a foster parent for 15 years me and my wife adopted 5 beautiful kids now I'm on disability and can't afford that nice of things anymore so that's who I am I love to get on this forum please no one take offense to what I say I mean no harm sometimes sine my accident I feel like I'm mad at the world god bless all of you

So the factory choke made the gun blow up on ya? That's terrible.
Posted By: hawgwild

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/06/15 12:31 AM

crazy
Posted By: MoonDog

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/06/15 12:37 AM

What about that power company land???.... grin
Posted By: M48scout

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/06/15 06:24 AM

Comment deleted

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/06/15 07:01 AM

Originally Posted By: mike35549

Looks like it.

And really if he/she thinks people on here care who you or anybody else is you must be new here.

not sure what you are saying here. I am pretty new here...but I could care less if people know who I am??? I was just asking about leases. If I took your post wrong sorry in advance. laugh
Posted By: blumsden

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/06/15 07:15 AM

Ok, i'll try to get us back on track. I've been leasing APC land since the mid 90's. They have a 5 year contract that locks in their rate for the entire 5 years. They've only went up a couple times on us since then. I deal with Jeff Beason, he's over the forestry part of it, but Mr. Fields is over the leases. They have been a pleasure to deal with. Any questions?

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/06/15 07:20 AM

How do I get in touch with Jeff Beason?
Posted By: slayinbucks24/7

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/06/15 07:30 AM

Full moon last night?
Posted By: blumsden

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/06/15 07:33 AM

How do I get in touch with Jeff Beason?

I'll Pm you his number.

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/06/15 07:35 AM

OK ...thanks
Posted By: HBWALKER14

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/06/15 08:29 AM

i recon. this property is bow only and joins a tract I already lease. I never seen anyone parked there last season but there very well could have been. I just believe there is a buddy deal somewhere in the mix. But it is what it is I recon.

bamafarmer i bid on the same tract too. I feel like there is alot of buddy buddy BS that goes on alot within that process. if you dont mind me asking what did you bid on the place?

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/06/15 08:47 AM

PM to ya HB
Posted By: HBWALKER14

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/06/15 08:55 AM

Back at ya bamafarmer

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/06/15 09:37 AM

If it's the one in Elmore county by the lake, it's already been awarded and the lease will be signed this week. They also only accept bids during February and July according to Matt.
Posted By: mirage243

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/06/15 10:00 AM

if I was to tell you who I am then you might just start believeing

Well tell us, I can't stand not knowing. grin
Posted By: Standbanger

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/06/15 10:12 AM

Slow down blackhawk

Bam!!!!
Posted By: Rmart30

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/06/15 10:51 AM

Originally Posted By: TR62

If hes the same one I talked to before I will agree with that.
I inquired about some land posted with their signage that adjoins a buddies of mines lease. Was told they dont have or lease any land in that county. Which was 100% wrong as there are at least 2 apco leases not far down the rd in same county.
Posted By: ikillbux

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/06/15 12:11 PM

^^^ That's what I was wondering too! laugh

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/06/15 10:51 PM

You don't believe so here's what I'm gonna to do to prove my self I'm not on here to put nobody down i read everyone's post and I really enjoy aldeer I try to respond in a positive way BUT I DON'T LIKE WHEN SOMEONE THINKS I'M LYING TO THEM SO TURKEY NECK YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO I AM WELL MY REAL NAME IS JAMIE SANDERS I LIVE CLOSE TO BILLINGSLEY YOU CAN SEE MY HUNTING PHOTOS ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK
Posted By: Tru-Talker

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/06/15 11:15 PM

Originally Posted By: mirage243

Aka... Dwayne Johnson....

Posted By: Bowhunter84

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/06/15 11:19 PM

Originally Posted By: Tru-Talker

Aka... Dwayne Johnson....

Can you smeeeeeellllll what the rock is cookin'
Posted By: tfd1224

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/06/15 11:36 PM

Rock dint say Rock killed them deer 6 point an d a3 point actually i said my niece killed 3 point right at dark it was her first deer and i killed a doe to help feed my 5 kids and my dad killed CA doe for my frezzer .I let my wall speak for me 9 deer mounts 1hog skull mount hog weighed 650 pounds with 8inch tusk

ok, im calling bullshit

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/06/15 11:56 PM

Originally Posted By: tfd1224

ok, im calling bullshit

I didn't want to be the one calling him out but I was thinking it

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/07/15 12:36 AM

Do any of you guys ever go down to the local school special ed department and ridicule those kids? Or maybe the VA? I'm not sure if some of you can't recognize someone that has some issues that deserves some compassion or if you're so scared of getting scammed you're willing to tear down anyone who shows weakness. Not everyone that acts like they have problems is faking and not everyone is sincere. I'll take my chances of being tricked to keep from hurting someone who might really just need some understanding.

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/07/15 12:51 AM

Do what^^^???

Many of us, including me treated BH just fine. Feel free to go back and search. His rambling just reminded me a bit. You also have no idea what my wife and I do with youth and all persons with disabilities, so bark up another tree.

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/07/15 12:53 AM

Originally Posted By: bill
Do any of you guys ever go down to the local school special ed department and ridicule those kids? Or maybe the VA? I'm not sure if some of you can't recognize someone that has some issues that deserves some compassion or if you're so scared of getting scammed you're willing to tear down anyone who shows weakness. Not everyone that acts like they have problems is faking and not everyone is sincere. I'll take my chances of being tricked to keep from hurting someone who might really just need some understanding.

hey, he poked the hive, now he's getting his response. i doubt they let people who are mentally unstable foster children.

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/07/15 12:53 AM

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/07/15 12:59 AM

so are you saying we should coddle people? so he blew his gun up and now he can say whatever he wants and not get poked back? are we not allowed to have fun with him? should we just set him over in the corner and pretend he is not here or can we joke and bullchit with him like we do everyone else here?

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/07/15 01:01 AM

Do what^^^???

Many of us, including me treated BH just fine. Feel free to go back and search. His rambling just reminded me a bit. You also have no idea what my wife and I do with youth and all persons with disabilities, so bark up another tree.

I was making a generalization. I didn't reference you.

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/07/15 01:06 AM

Originally Posted By: tfd1224
so are you saying we should coddle people? so he blew his gun up and now he can say whatever he wants and not get poked back? are we not allowed to have fun with him? should we just set him over in the corner and pretend he is not here or can we joke and bullchit with him like we do everyone else here?

If you read his post and feel like he is no different than most of the other members here then have at him. His blood is as good as anyone else's , I guess.
Posted By: mirage243

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/07/15 09:29 AM

I ONCE BOUGHT A GUN, BLOWED UP IN MY FACE, KILLED A LOT OF DEER, WANNA TRADE FOR A TEA CUP CHIHUAHA, GOT 575 DUZEN BUCKS OVER 150' ON 37 ACRES, I'M THE SHEIT ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE, ROW MF'IN TIDE rofl rofl rofl
Posted By: hayman

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/07/15 09:47 AM

Lmao "rock" what if someone that actually knows who you are and how hunt were
On this site and read your posts.
Posted By: cutter81

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/07/15 12:21 PM

Rock what "page" are these pics on?

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/07/15 04:57 PM

My phone no is 205 294 5763 text me and I will send them
Posted By: Bamabucks14

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/07/15 05:51 PM

Hope you can work it out with AP. I would be a little suspicious though cause there probably some under the table stuff going on with a company as big as them! I would be very thorough with my bidding etc. anybody got deer pics from rock yet?

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/07/15 06:25 PM

Look it's is rocks wife his name is Jamie sanders and I can't post pics however I will be more tha happy to send any of you rude people all of the pice od the stupid deer on my walls and on my phone My no is 205 294 5763 call me
Posted By: outdoors1

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/08/15 06:27 PM

Look it's is rocks wife his name is Jamie sanders and I can't post pics however I will be more tha happy to send any of you rude people all of the pice od the stupid deer on my walls and onmy phone My no is 205 294 5763 call m

C'mon send someone the pics and tell them to put them on here!
Posted By: MTeague

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/08/15 07:07 PM

I ONCE BOUGHT A GUN, BLOWED UP IN MY FACE, KILLED A LOT OF DEER, WANNA TRADE FOR A TEA CUP CHIHUAHA, GOT 575 DUZEN BUCKS OVER 150' ON 37 ACRES, I'M THE SHEIT ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE, ROW MF'IN TIDE rofl rofl rofl
Over 150' that has got to be some kind of record smile
Posted By: 270koc

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/08/15 08:50 PM

Watch it ain't no need to bring the TIDE into this....

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/08/15 08:57 PM

We tried to look at his Facebook page and there were only a few pics. I never saw that 650 pound pig. It did say Jamie sanders had updated her pic.

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/08/15 09:32 PM

I'm posting these pics for the Rock.

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/08/15 09:37 PM

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/08/15 09:43 PM

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/08/15 09:46 PM

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/08/15 09:47 PM

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/08/15 09:52 PM

Nice deer Jamie. I think you need a new phone though
Posted By: MoonDog

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/08/15 10:06 PM

Dang, felt like I was gonna get a sliver of glass in my hand scrolling through those pics.

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/08/15 10:35 PM

Ok so where were the pics of the deer over 120"? I saw a few that were in the teens and twenties but nothing over that. Nice hog but I don't see 8" tusks or 650#. I'm happy to see you still hunting after loosing your hand.

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/08/15 11:25 PM

Nice pics but theres 0 deer in them pics that'll go 130"....Its ok to suck at scoring deer..hell i suck at it too.

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/08/15 11:32 PM

On the hog you measure the tusk when the taxidermist gets them ready to mount most taxidermist use fake tusk because the real tusk break very easy by the way my brother in law killed a hog out of same stand that made Rack master magazine it weighed close to 800lbs but it's tusk was broke off but he got his shoulder mounted Now about the deer all them pics was took after Feb 2 2015 so what you think how much they should score

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/08/15 11:36 PM

Wow, nice deer, what's up with the tinfoiled door though?
Posted By: Johnal3

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/08/15 11:45 PM

1hog skull mount hog weighed 650 pounds with 8inch tusk

I tried to convince my wife that was 8 inches also. Didn't go so well for me. Lol!

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/09/15 12:44 AM

I say 2.5 inch cutters on that pig which is real nice but they ain't nowhere near 8 inches. I think you would have to go kill a warthog to get tusks that long. I measure them from the gum line by the way
Posted By: YAPER

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/09/15 08:57 AM

Can't believe I put my self through the punishment of reading all 4 pages!!
Posted By: Big Game Hunter

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/09/15 11:37 AM

I leave the country for less than a week and this happens?

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/09/15 04:17 PM

Honestly most of the deer in the pics which alot are the same deer i think would score from 90-110..Theres like 2 that may go around 120ish but thats it.Just my opinion and like i said im not real good at scoring deer but know the difference between a 100" and a 130".Glad you got something to look forward to this upcoming season though.Im sure they'll all put on a few more inches before October but all that matters is you're able to get out there and enjoy yourself.

Re: Alabama Power Leases - 03/09/15 10:50 PM

Originally Posted By: trox28
Honestly most of the deer in the pics which alot are the same deer i think would score from 90-110..Theres like 2 that may go around 120ish but thats it.Just my opinion and like i said im not real good at scoring deer but know the difference between a 100" and a 130".Glad you got something to look forward to this upcoming season though.Im sure they'll all put on a few more inches before October but all that matters is you're able to get out there and enjoy yourself.

Yep, your last sentence is what matters.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM