Aldeer.com

Keltec CMR-30

Posted By: James

Keltec CMR-30 - 02/10/18 09:59 PM

https://www.keltecweapons.com/rifles/cmr-30

Anyone own one? My Buddy has one in stock, i was just curious about some reviews. I hit youtube and found mostly good, with one complaining about mis-feeds. But I figured suppressed with some subs would be pretty fun smile
Posted By: goodman_hunter

Re: Keltec CMR-30 - 02/13/18 08:31 PM

a guy that owns one told me the feeding issue had to do with putting first shell in. Said make sure its on the correct side of the follower. He had the pistol version that uses same mags
Posted By: burbank

Re: Keltec CMR-30 - 02/13/18 09:11 PM

Well, I have the pistol version and I haven’t had a single issue with it.

I love mine.
Posted By: James

Re: Keltec CMR-30 - 02/13/18 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by burbank
Well, I have the pistol version and I haven’t had a single issue with it.

I love mine.

They have around 4 PMR pistols in stock for 399.99, which is the cheapest i've seen around, even cheaper than buds when they have em in stock. I just thought the cmr was pretty cool.
Posted By: MallardMan84

Re: Keltec CMR-30 - 02/15/18 03:08 PM

Where are they if you dont mind me asking? My wife just picked up me a CMR 30 for Valentine's, may have been the one you are speaking of. Figured i may as well pick up the PMR30 as welI. haven't shot it yet, hopefully in a week or two i can get it out to the range
Posted By: MallardMan84

Re: Keltec CMR-30 - 03/08/18 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by James

Anyone own one? My Buddy has one in stock, i was just curious about some reviews. I hit youtube and found mostly good, with one complaining about mis-feeds. But I figured suppressed with some subs would be pretty fun smile

I had several misfeeds, the bolt was not picking up the next round. There is one video title How To Load PMR CMR Mags. Also another video showing some minor fixes that can be made, one being a line of epoxy or glue to the underside of the mag catch on the mag. I 'm going to for sure try that one. there is just a little slack in the mag when in the gun, I think this may fix it, by locking it firmly.
Posted By: burbank

Re: Keltec CMR-30 - 03/08/18 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by MallardMan84
Originally Posted by James

I had several misfeeds, the bolt was not picking up the next round. There is one video title How To Load PMR CMR Mags. Also another video showing some minor fixes that can be made, one being a line of epoxy or glue to the underside of the mag catch on the mag. I 'm going to for sure try that one. there is just a little slack in the mag when in the gun, I think this may fix it, by locking it firmly.

I have tapped the magazine to seat the bullet at the very back, and I also only use hornady 40g ammo. Never once have I had a failure to feed. These guns are very ammo sensitive.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM