Aldeer.com

Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash

Posted By: YEKRUT

Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 04/19/12 12:37 PM

The shin dig is going to be May 26th this year. If you would like to do some grilling and chilling let me know and I will get you directions to my place for the ones that haven't been here yet. We'll kick it off as early as ya'll want to show up, but I figure anytime from noon on ought to be a good time to get it all started. We can try to eat some dinner around 3 or 4 that evening, but come whenever you can and hang out. Last year everyone just ate for about 3 hours as it was being pulled off the grill. smile Depending on how many people show up it might be easier if everyone brought a covered dish, but we will see closer to time on a head count and food. I will take care of the grilling or at least try to stay caught up smile

Last year about 25 or 30 people showed up and we shot bows, ate good, told lies, and had some drinks until pretty late that night. Most of all a good time was had by all. I know we will be playing some corn hole and maybe horeshoes this year too. If there is anything else ya'll can come up with between now and then let me know. There will be lots of turkey talk because you have to do that if you come to my house. Bring the wife, kids, and a lawn chair and stay a while.
Posted By: foldemup

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 04/19/12 12:45 PM

May I suggest covered dish or ponying up some money for the meat...I know you spent alot on all that food last year...good times to be had here.
Posted By: REDMAN1

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 04/19/12 12:53 PM

I will help with some meat dude....

It will be an awesome time!!!!
Posted By: LUMPY

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 04/19/12 01:06 PM

Sounds good...I hope to make it...
Posted By: n2deer

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 04/19/12 01:09 PM

I will be there.

Let me know if you need me to bring anything, I will check in as the list is compiled.
Posted By: Solo

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 04/19/12 01:09 PM

I'm hoping to make it this year as well.
Posted By: mmusso

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 04/19/12 01:46 PM

Sounds like a really good time. Hope to make it.
Posted By: AU coonhunter

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 04/19/12 04:03 PM

Just let me know what you need Brandon and I will get it.

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 04/19/12 04:08 PM

Originally Posted By: foldemup
May I suggest covered dish or ponying up some money for the meat...I know you spent alot on all that food last year...good times to be had here.

Yeah I was thinking covered dish andif someone wants to bring some meat to cook that will work too. I figured I would start some ribs early and have them ready to eat early and cook some wings throughout the day as people come and go. I want to cook 2 or 3 spatch cocked whole chickens too. Other than that I am open to any and all suggestions.

I'm thinking jughead needs to put on a demo on how to kill 200" turkey in a high fence. smile

L.Thompson could do a demo on how to go with jughead and never get to shoot. smile
Posted By: Squeaky

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 04/19/12 04:14 PM

I'm home from the rig then so I would like to attend if possible grin

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 04/19/12 04:17 PM

Originally Posted By: Squeaky
I'm home from the rig then so I would like to attend if possible grin

Come on, I would like to know if all of the bad stuff I have heard about you is true. smile
Posted By: BPS

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 04/19/12 04:52 PM

sounds like a blast.I feel like im just a vulcher reading all the posts but i cant post at work normally. you get to feeling like you know everyone on here. I might try to hook up with Breeze1 if he is coming. If not yall have fun!
Posted By: rumrunner

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 04/19/12 05:47 PM

Originally Posted By: YEKRUT
L.Thompson could do a demo on how to go with jughead and never get to shoot. smile

Damnnnnnnn. I look forward to his rebuttal.

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 04/19/12 08:27 PM

LOL..I've been with him twice now and had bird in range both times...once a shot followed by the bird flying away and the other no shot....

I can tell you this much though...next time I have a bird working my way, I'm setting up aiming 40 yards right of where I think he is coming...He should step out right in front of my gun barrel that way!

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 04/19/12 08:29 PM

Originally Posted By: rumrunner

Damnnnnnnn. I look forward to his rebuttal.

Hard to argue with the truth, man...just have to take it as best as possible some times!
Posted By: BREEZE1

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 04/19/12 08:38 PM

Originally Posted By: BPS
sounds like a blast.I feel like im just a vulcher reading all the posts but i cant post at work normally. you get to feeling like you know everyone on here. I might try to hook up with Breeze1 if he is coming. If not yall have fun!

I would like to go but im not sure if I want to be associated with the likes of you BPS. grin
grin

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 04/19/12 08:46 PM

Originally Posted By: BREEZE1

I would like to go but im not sure if I want to be associated with the likes of you BPS. grin
grin

I take you haven't met yekrut?
Posted By: Dixiepatriot

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 04/19/12 09:38 PM

I know we will be playing some corn hole

Originally Posted By: REDMAN1

sick

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 04/19/12 10:44 PM

Originally Posted By: Dixiepatriot
I know we will be playing some corn hole

Originally Posted By: REDMAN1

sick

Freak, I know you better show up.
Posted By: North40R

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 04/20/12 02:58 AM

If there's ANY way possible we'll be there! I'll just be getting in from out west so that'll be a good weekend to get MsN40R out for a while.

Yekrut its a little far for us to bring a covered dish so I'll throw in with you on the grocery money if thats alright!

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 04/20/12 04:10 AM

You need to get ahold of magic man.

I like the way he brings all that free beer. smile
Posted By: teamduckdown

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 04/20/12 07:03 AM

Yal are just too dagum far away!
Posted By: BPS

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 04/20/12 12:53 PM

Originally Posted By: BREEZE1

grin

Thats ok Breeze1, maybe your wife would like to go with me! grin
Posted By: splitbrows25

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 04/20/12 02:37 PM

I have been waiting on this post for awhile go ahead and count me and my wife. I will have the big cooler fellas laugh. What else you need Brandon.

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 04/20/12 02:41 PM

Originally Posted By: splitbrows25
I have been waiting on this post for awhile go ahead and count me and my wife. I will have the big cooler fellas laugh. What else you need Brandon.

laugh

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 04/20/12 09:18 PM

Don't outdue yourself on the cooler, you brought enough for everyone last time. As long as you bring magic woman you can come. smile my wife will be pissed if she don't come.

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 04/20/12 09:32 PM

Don't outdue yourself on the cooler, you brought enough for everyone last time. As long as you bring magic woman you can come. smile my wife will be pissed if she don't come.

Heck I will be pissed if she dont come.
Posted By: JUGHEAD

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 04/20/12 11:36 PM

I'm thinking jughead needs to put on a demo on how to kill 200" turkey in a high fence. smile
That particular demo won't take but a minute....3 light yelps, couple of purrs and clucks, and about a 5 note cut. Sit tight and be still....he'll be here in about 5 minutes. Pull the trigger, go pick him up, and stand there like a dumbarse not having a clue what it is you just shot. grin

The one that's gonna take a little while is the "How to administer an effective and professional swift kick in the nuts" demo I plan to do. You're gonna be my first subject. laugh

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 04/21/12 12:04 AM

Originally Posted By: teamduckdown
It ain't nothing but a little time and gas money teammate. Come join us....you'll get to see me whip more arse in one day than you've prolly seen in your whole life, starting with YEKRUT, followed by L. Thompson, and finally foldemup if he gets to flappin them gums. laugh
Posted By: t123winters

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 04/21/12 02:20 AM

Originally Posted By: JUGHEAD
Originally Posted By: teamduckdown
It ain't nothing but a little time and gas money teammate. Come join us....you'll get to see me whip more arse in one day than you've prolly seen in your whole life, starting with YEKRUT, followed by L. Thompson, and finally foldemup if he gets to flappin them gums. laugh
it might be worth coming over there myself just to see all of those whippings you gonna hand out pal!!

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 04/21/12 02:31 AM

Haha well I wont over due it on the cooler I promise but I will have plenty of beverages for everyone. Magic woman will be there I promise hell someone got to drive me home might as well be my old lady!

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 04/21/12 02:36 AM

Au coonhunter, you going to bring the girlfriend this time and save her the phone calls?

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 04/21/12 03:02 AM

Haha yekrut probably scared her with those phone calls I doubt we see her!

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 04/21/12 09:35 AM

Originally Posted By: n2deer
Au coonhunter, you going to bring the girlfriend this time and save her the phone calls?

I told him that he had to bring sweetheart. After she met us all at the nwtf banquet she might not want to come though. smile

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 04/21/12 09:37 AM

Haha well I wont over due it on the cooler I promise but I will have plenty of beverages for everyone. Magic woman will be there I promise hell someone got to drive me home might as well be my old lady!

There is one good thing about having a pregnant wife.......you always have a DD. smile

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 04/21/12 02:17 PM

I told her about it last night and she is going to come this time, so that will save her some phone calls. Looking forward to seeing everyone again, just let me know what you want me to bring.
Posted By: rebelpiper

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 04/21/12 05:02 PM

i may be up that way. send me directions
Posted By: bamaeyedoc

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 04/21/12 07:25 PM

I've got to go to a wedding in Tuscaloosa that day. How far are you from there?

Dr. B

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 04/21/12 09:43 PM

Originally Posted By: bamaeyedoc
I've got to go to a wedding in Tuscaloosa that day. How far are you from there?

Dr. B

He's probably around 150 miles from Tuscaloosa
Posted By: Dragfan66

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 04/21/12 10:15 PM

I sent you a PM YEKRUT.

You know, it would be a good chance for folks with hunting/shooting stuff for sale or trade to bring along. Might cut some deals and save on shipping or trying to meet up with someone to do a transaction. Just a thought.
Posted By: bowtarist

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 04/23/12 12:57 AM

I'd be interested in coming if you allow fat kids at your house!

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 04/23/12 01:01 AM

Originally Posted By: bill_collector

LOL

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 04/23/12 01:01 AM

Originally Posted By: bill_collector

If I didn't allow fat kids I couldn't stay here. smile
Posted By: BDG

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 04/23/12 01:51 AM

We will try and come but it will be later in the day....ball tournament starts that weekend i think. Let me know what we need to bring.
Posted By: bowtarist

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 04/23/12 04:10 PM

pm me directions or an address yekrut. I will try to make it.
Posted By: Oleman

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 04/29/12 10:08 AM

We are in. At least the boss lady knows everyone this time. It was a good time and she did not want to overstay our welcome. We will bring a few pies and whatever else I can think of.
Posted By: NortonZ7

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/06/12 02:46 AM

I'm goin to try to make it. I would love to meet some of y'all. Let me know what you need me to bring. If I come I wanna pull my weight!

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/06/12 03:23 AM

Looking forward to it guys. It's gonna be some good times.

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/06/12 09:42 AM

Looking forward to it guys. It's gonna be some good times.

Yekrut I have plans to drive up. All those bad things you've heard about me aren't true.....well maybe a few were...lol grin

I'll have the wife bake a cake or chip in some $$$$. I have some smoked deer sausage I can bring for the grill and some deer summer sasuage.

If anyone has plans to attend from Shelby Co area you are welcome to ride with me.

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/06/12 12:26 PM

Come on squeaky, considering the sources of the info I can't believe everything I have heard about you. smile Bring tour wife too, this is a family event.

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/13/12 02:22 AM

well just had a birthday bash in the new man cave and broke it in right and it is not even complete yet but it was nice.

I will have plenty of tables and about 40 chairs. Ya'll might want to bring a fold up chair if you have one incase this thing gets to big, but we will stay dry and have fun.

I need to start getting a head count soon for food. I am thinking about whole chickens, hot dogs and burgers, probably some wings. I don't want to cook all dayif I can keep from it this time.

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/15/12 03:45 AM

Me an the wife are going to try to come. Could I bring any food or anything to help you out?

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/15/12 03:52 AM

Norton, yeah a covered dish of some sort would he great if you want to do that.

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/15/12 04:07 AM

I believe I can handle that. How bout some deer meat potatoe and cheese casserole and some stuffed jalapeņos?

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/15/12 10:43 AM

Sounds good to me.
Posted By: demp17

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/15/12 12:33 PM

This thing is getting big enough you should get a sponsor!! Make 7 dozen of world famous YEKRUT mouth calls and sell them and you can make your money back on what you spend for this Brandon Bash

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/15/12 04:00 PM

Lol, with everything else I have going on trying to finish up my garage before then I don't have time to build any calls right now. Yall can build your own that day or I will do it that day. smile

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/18/12 01:17 PM

T minus 7 days till the shin dig. Let's get a head count.

YEKRUT - 3

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/18/12 04:36 PM

AU coonhunter-2

Im gona bring some buffalo chicken dip and whatever else you need.

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/18/12 05:20 PM

To make it easier everyone quote this and add your name, count, and what you are bringing to the list.

YEKRUT - 3 - whole chickens, burgers, hotdogs
Au coonhunter - 2 - buffalo chicken dip

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/18/12 07:29 PM

To make it easier everyone quote this and add your name, count, and what you are bringing to the list.

North40R - 2 - cheesecakes, paper plates, cups & utensils

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/18/12 08:08 PM

Originally Posted By: North40R

JUGHEAD - 2 - Deer chili, 2 liter drinks, bowls, spoons

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/19/12 11:17 PM

Ain't gonna be but 9 of us? Where the heck is everyone at?

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/20/12 01:29 AM

I've decided to go ahead and have my shoulder surgery this Friday and get it over with (been putting it off for over a year)...don't think I will feel like getting out the next day. Maybe make a post on the general forum, now that turkey season is winding down, not as many lurkers on here.

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/20/12 06:22 AM

Maybe everybody is just scared of seeing your ugly mug, that or afraid of what you and jughead may do to each other.

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/20/12 11:27 PM

NortonZ7- 2, deer casserole, stuffed jalapeņos, sweet tea

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/21/12 12:12 AM

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/21/12 02:25 AM

Yekrut I'm not gonna make it. Between 5 days of work related training in Baton Rouge that I had to do over the weekend and a doctors appointment Tuesday for an irregular heart beat that I've been dealing with I just want be able to make it this time. I really wanted to come meet you guys but it's best I hang close to home with everything I have going on.

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/21/12 02:58 AM

I'll try to round up a couple of ice cream freezers.

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/21/12 11:00 AM

Originally Posted By: Dixiepatriot
I'll try to round up a couple of ice cream freezers.

Now there is a good idea.

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/21/12 03:50 PM

Looks like we need some veggies for the menu! Would that be better than the cheesecakes since Dixiepatriot is gonna bring ice cream?

MsN40R and I could throw together a great big salad or maybe scratch up some fresh veggies to throw on the grill!

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/21/12 04:24 PM

Looks like we need some veggies for the menu! Would that be better than the cheesecakes since Dixiepatriot is gonna bring ice cream?

MsN40R and I could throw together a great big salad or maybe scratch up some fresh veggies to throw on the grill!

Sounds good to me, I figured I would whip up some hot corn too.

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/21/12 04:26 PM

I'll either get the bride to make us some homemade potato salad or I'll just stop and pick some up at the grocery store if we don't have time to get around to it.

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/21/12 04:42 PM

Sounds good to me, I figured I would whip up some hot corn too.

Oh yea! You gotta fix that! We've been talking about trying it out ourselves!

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/21/12 04:49 PM

Dang! Hot corn and potatoe salad! I'm thinking a big green salad and some of Ms. Amanda's awesome baked beans if you think your wife will throw them in the oven for her Yekrut!

I'm about to starve just reading about the food! Lol!

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/21/12 05:09 PM

Sounds good hank. We can handle the oven part. Yall coming up Friday afternoon?

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/21/12 05:12 PM

Yea! Leaving soon as she gets off work. What you got up your sleeve? We're only staying about 20 miles from your place.

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/21/12 05:57 PM

Any chance you could put us on some of those smallmouth if I pull the boat up there? We don't have to be home til Monday night and I would love to add a smallmouth to the collection!

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/21/12 06:05 PM

We will talk later this week but if yall get here in time we can cook something Friday night. Where yall staying? I'll see what I can do on the smallies, your best bet is going to be fishing the current below the dam floating some minnows

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/21/12 07:34 PM

Sounds good on the cooking friday night! If she gets off at lunch we'll be there around 5 or so depending on traffic!

I've never fished for them so I wouldn't know where to start! Lol!

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/21/12 07:48 PM

North40 if YEKRUT is busy Monday I could take you out on Pickwick Monday morning to try to get on some smallies.

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/21/12 07:53 PM

Sounds good to me! Just never caught one and Amanda and I both love to fish. We'll have to leave by lunch to get back home for work and school. Reckon that'll give us time?

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/21/12 10:50 PM

Oh yeah. I'll have to go in to work around 1040-11 so that will work just fine. Well try to start around safe light. The smallmouth bite is pretty good early on top water.

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/22/12 12:15 AM

Smallmouth on top water sounds like some exciting stuff.

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/22/12 12:23 AM

Norton is gonna be a better bet than me on smallies. I never intentionally target them really just pick them up here and there bass fishing.

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/22/12 12:38 AM

Smallmouth on topwater is like a sore pecker!

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/22/12 01:19 AM

Originally Posted By: NortonZ7
Smallmouth on topwater is like a sore pecker!

I'm not sure I want smallies on top water now. smile

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/22/12 01:23 AM

Hard to beat brother lol
Posted By: MsN40R

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/22/12 02:56 AM

I'm just ready for the party and a long weekend off work!

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/23/12 03:10 AM

Originally Posted By: MsN40R
I'm just ready for the party and a long weekend off work!

I can't wait to meet you two! As for your old ball and chain I guess I will have to put up with him just so I can talk with you. smile Ya'll have a safe trip up. I keep forgetting it is a long weekend, more time for yard work, yippie!

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/23/12 03:13 AM

Here is the list I have so far. I have a few maybes from several members and a few people who were here last year that cannot make it do to ball mainly. Bring your wife and kids and lets all have a good time. It is gonna be hot so bring plenty of adult beverages and a DD, if you run out I am sure we will have plenty. I can't wait to get it all started saturday. Whatever time ya'll want to get here just come on. Redman and I are going to start cooking some whole chickens up early and have them ready around lunch time. We will cook everything else whenever ya'll are ready to eat them.

YEKRUT - 3 - whole chickens, burgers, hotdogs, hot corn
Dixiepatriot - ice cream
Splitbrow(AKA Magic Man and Magic Woman) - 2
Redman -
N2deer -
2Dogs -
BPS -

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/23/12 02:44 PM

Is Friday ever gonna get here!
Posted By: gobblnfever

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/23/12 04:17 PM

had the wife talked in to riding up to meet all of you but we are closing on a new house tomorrow and will be moving this weekend.

if yall want to move the party down south i will cook while yall move furniture laugh

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/23/12 04:25 PM

Originally Posted By: gobblnfever
had the wife talked in to riding up to meet all of you but we are closing on a new house tomorrow and will be moving this weekend.

if yall want to move the party down south i will cook while yall move furniture laugh

I wouldnt let this bunch touch all my crap, especially after drinking all day. Wooohooo, I will grab the glassware.

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/23/12 04:27 PM

Ha, won't be no work going on at my house unless you count lifting a fork or some 12oz. curls work smile Moving can wait until Sunday and Monday.

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/23/12 04:29 PM

I wouldnt let this bunch touch all my crap, especially after drinking all day. Wooohooo, I will grab the glassware.

You'd be the one want to carry his underwear drawer. smile

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/23/12 04:30 PM

You'd be the one want to carry his underwear drawer. smile

I just puked a little. sick

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/23/12 04:45 PM

[/quote]

Ha, won't be no work going on at my house unless you count lifting a fork or some 12oz. curls work smile[/quote]

Thats what I'm talking about! Hopefully we'll get to start on it friday night!

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/23/12 05:04 PM

North better get ready to bust some brown fish too!

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/23/12 05:37 PM

Norton I've about decided to leave the boat at home! Its gonna be busy enough this weekend with it being a holiday weekend and there will be a million idiots on the water!

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/23/12 06:26 PM

You ain't kiddin there. I don't blame ya. If gas wasn't higher than giraffe balls it would make it easier!

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/23/12 07:46 PM

We'll try to make plans this weekend for a return trip when the smallmouth bite is really on and there isn't gonna be so much boat traffic!
Posted By: BrentM

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/23/12 11:12 PM

Dang I was hoping to meet a bunch of y'all this weekend, but my wife is scheduled to give birth tomorrow morning at about 5 am. Hopefully by morning I'll have a little girl that eats a bunch then goes to sleep and poops on herself, so I guess that would kinda be like hanging out with some of you guys anyway.

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/24/12 12:10 AM

Brent you're gonna need a drink by Sat. night! Lol! Congrats!

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/24/12 12:56 AM

Originally Posted By: BrentM
Dang I was hoping to meet a bunch of y'all this weekend, but my wife is scheduled to give birth tomorrow morning at about 5 am. Hopefully by morning I'll have a little girl that eats a bunch then goes to sleep and poops on herself, so I guess that would kinda be like hanging out with some of you guys anyway.

Congrats again, I hope everything goes smooth for you all. I'll kick jughead twice for you.

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/24/12 12:58 AM

Man I'm so fired up I will bring the beer grin and I will get the wife to mix something up to eat going to be a fun one!

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/24/12 03:11 AM

Magic man lives! Man dont bring a ton of beer cuz, bring what you need, aint no need to bring a truck load like you did last time and make us hurt ourselves loading and unloading the cooler. Dang I just got thirsty. laugh

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/24/12 03:15 AM

If y'all scared say your scared haha. I'm just messing with you. ok I may I mean MAY not bring quiet as much as I did last time but I will bring ENOUGH!

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/24/12 04:17 AM

Sounds good. I smell a cornhole tournament. I've got new turkey boards that have never been used.

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/24/12 11:11 AM

O yeah corn hole tournament would be great I got to see if I can round up my drink holders I built a set of landshark boards with drink holders I will see if I can find the drink holders

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/24/12 12:32 PM

Originally Posted By: BrentM

Congrats BrentM...Hope everything goes smoothly!

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/24/12 03:40 PM

Originally Posted By: L.Thompson
Best I can tell, everything went great. He sent me a pic of a BEAUTIFUL baby girl earlier that looks just like me. grin

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/24/12 05:17 PM

Man I'm so fired up I will bring the beer grin and I will get the wife to mix something up to eat going to be a fun one!

You better be careful or magic woman might stuff you into that 14000 quart cooler this time lol.

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/24/12 05:23 PM

Originally Posted By: AU coonhunter

You better be careful or magic woman might stuff you into that 14000 quart cooler this time lol.

I ain't to worried bout her since she is pregnant she is mean as hell now all the time so I'm used to it although that escort business is still looking for me after I knocked up the infamous magic woman laugh it's all good it wouldn't be the first time I slept in that cooler haha
Posted By: 2Dogs

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/24/12 08:06 PM

He sent me a pic of a BEAUTIFUL baby girl earlier that looks just like me. grin

Who's that rough lookin', deliverance type hillbilly with the big grin in those pics of deer and turkeys you post on here? confused

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/24/12 08:15 PM

Originally Posted By: 2Dogs

Who's that rough lookin', deliverance type hillbilly with the big grin in those pics of deer and turkeys you post on here? confused

That's JUGHEAD alright....He just thinks he makes beautiful children because all of "his" are really mine...

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/24/12 08:29 PM

That's JUGHEAD alright....He just thinks he makes beautiful children because all of "his" are really mine...
Well played sir. grin

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/24/12 11:03 PM

Soooooo,Brent's new one your's too? Good lord you spreadin' the goodness aren't ya! laugh

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/24/12 11:49 PM

Soooooo,Brent's new one your's too? Good lord you spreadin' the goodness aren't ya! laugh

Nah....I think Brent is responsible for his....my services don't travel that far East....

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/24/12 11:58 PM

DAMMIT! Guess we won't be able to make it.

My dirt man finally showed up this afternoon to look things over. He is going to dig the chert out of my backyard and bring in two loads of topsoil on Saturday. I've been waiting a year for this project to come to an end.

I sure was wanting to see my old Jeep again. frown

Oh well, maybe we can make number 3 bash. thumbup

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/25/12 12:57 AM

Originally Posted By: Dragfan66

My dirt man finally showed up this afternoon to look things over. He is going to dig the chert out of my backyard and bring in two loads of topsoil on Saturday. I've been waiting a year for this project to come to an end.

Your welcome to see it any time. You sell that top?
Posted By: BrentM

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/25/12 01:35 AM

Best I can tell, everything went great. He sent me a pic of a BEAUTIFUL baby girl earlier that looks just like me. grin

Yep she does. She's ready to meet her big brother too, even if he is kind of a bastard child I ain't ashamed to claim him, specially after I got that government check off him for all those years.

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/25/12 02:03 PM

This time tomorrow the kj will have some whole chickens on it getting right. Gonna be a blast guys. Can't wait.

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/25/12 04:23 PM

You know anything I need to bring Brandon? Ive gota run to the grocery sometime and I can pick up whatever.

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/25/12 04:25 PM

Matt, if you want to bring some hotdog and hamburger buns that would be good. Gonna get the dogs and burgers after work today. If that works for you that will he good for me. 20 or so of each ought to be good.

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/25/12 04:52 PM

Sounds good ill pick them up.

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/25/12 09:40 PM

Ok I got some beverages and going to bring baked beans and I got us a watermelon to

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/25/12 11:03 PM

On our way now! Finally!

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/25/12 11:53 PM

Sorry, but I traded the hardtop for a Savage 110 in 30.06 with a cheap Bushnell Sportview scope. I plan to upgrade to a better scope one day and put the Bushnell on a .22 or something.
Check on caos4x4.com for a top. I used to see them all the time on there in the $450-$500 range.
I really like the can-am. It served me well last season. I've added a winch and a drop rack to the rear to it so far.

Have fun tomorrow evening!

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/25/12 11:57 PM

I just will not be able to come.

I started a project that turned into a job. Was going to replace a door frame and some wood that had water damage on one of the garages I have.

The more I dig the worst it gets. Termites been having a party up in here. So replacing it as we find it. Its a old building so no long telling how long its been there. No active termites, I figure it happened some time ago as the last owners sprayed for em.

Hate im going to miss ya Hank.

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/26/12 12:03 AM

Sorry, but I traded the hardtop for a Savage 110 in 30.06 with a cheap Bushnell Sportview scope. I plan to upgrade to a better scope one day and put the Bushnell on a .22 or something.
Check on caos4x4.com for a top. I used to see them all the time on there in the $450-$500 range.
I really like the can-am. It served me well last season. I've added a winch and a drop rack to the rear to it so far.

I figured that, I dragged around on it. I drive the jeep as much as my normal truck. I had to replace the rear seal on the motor, I figured it loosened up from me driving it so much.

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/26/12 12:32 AM

I figured that, I dragged around on it. I drive the jeep as much as my normal truck. I had to replace the rear seal on the motor, I figured it loosened up from me driving it so much.

Hate to hear that. Jasper Engines probably used a Chinese seal. eek
Oh well, that is a sweet ride for sure. thumbup

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/26/12 12:38 AM

[quote=n2deer]I just will not be able to come.

I started a project that turned into a job. Was going to replace a door frame and some wood that had water damage on one of the garages I have.

The more I dig the worst it gets. Termites been having a party up in here. So replacing it as we find it. Its a old building so no long telling how long its been there. No active termites, I figure it happened some time ago as the last owners sprayed for em.
Hate im going to miss ya Hank.[/quote
Dude the damage is already done and I'm halfway there! Don't back out on me now. The work will still be there when we get done with the party!

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/26/12 02:28 AM

40 and ms40 are about here. We are about to kick this sucker off a day early Jack.

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/26/12 02:30 AM

We will call and text n2 all.day tomorrow untill he makes the 30 minute drive up here.

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/26/12 02:34 AM

I've got everything but the beer iced down and ready to go. I'm gona bring another set of cornhole boards to play on too. Looking forward to a good time tomorrow.

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/26/12 02:54 AM

I'm pretty fired up. Doing some pregame drinking tonight I won't sleep I wink tonight

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/26/12 03:43 AM

40 and ms40 are about here. We are about to kick this sucker off a day early Jack.
Just finished up my sunroom project so I could make sure nothing was gonna get in the way of us coming over there tomorrow. It's on like a neck bone! thumbup

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/26/12 04:12 AM

We will call and text n2 all.day tomorrow untill he makes the 30 minute drive up here.

If I get freed up I will for sure come up, but I dont see me finishing up what I got. I got one wall completely gone included the siding, all you can see is the sheet rock. Which I plan to tear down.

I imagine this will become a summer long project.

Hope you guys have a great time, Hank what time do you think you are leaving, or when?

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/26/12 05:44 AM

Just getting in the bed......we started this thing off right. Yall come on over tomorrow around 12 and we will get right. Gonna fire the grill up.early and get some chickens cooked by lunch time tomorrow. Gonna be a blast.

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/26/12 03:53 PM

We've got some chickens cooking and the beers good- n-cold! Sure hate all yall are missing the bash!

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/26/12 03:56 PM

N2 we'll prolly leave first thing in the morning so I can get Ms. Amanda back in time to do some fishing! I think she's wanting to camp out on the river and run her noodles!

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/26/12 09:36 PM

It's 4:30 pm and we need an update on the shenanigans.

I am through for the day myself.
Three hours of Bobcat work and two single axle loads of topsoil, all for $300.00. I can't complain. Been placing pavers in certain areas and raking the edges all afternoon.
Finish the pavers in the morning, then planting Bermuda seed.

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/26/12 10:21 PM

We are having a good time, ate to much and in the process of drinking to much. Still waiting for dixiepatriot to bring the ice cream.

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/26/12 10:40 PM

Where the hell is the I've cream. These coolers are getting lite.

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/26/12 10:58 PM

Mmmm I'm eating some ice cream. Its great. Dp said get your own.

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/26/12 10:59 PM

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/26/12 11:58 PM

Nope, no hunters there, just a bunch of gamers. laughup

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/27/12 01:00 AM

It's not a party until the cops show up. check!

Gonna be some stories to come now.

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/27/12 01:01 AM

Jughead get his tail whooped?

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/27/12 01:21 AM

Jughead get his tail whooped?

Yeah but that was an ambulance.

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/27/12 01:24 AM

Nope come on over and we will tell you about it.

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/27/12 01:25 AM

Had a great time. Character to the truck, a belly full, and several new good friends. If you weren't there you missed out! Ole YEKRUT can build a heck of a turkey call in about 34 seconds.

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/27/12 01:30 AM

I would love to, but I been working all day on the garage and I have to get up at 5 in the morning to get ready for work.

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/27/12 04:29 AM

I would love to, but I been working all day on the garage and I have to get up at 5 in the morning to get ready for work.

Well you need to ask Norton what happens when you mix corn hole with a wife and a 9 month old lol.

I had a great time hanging out with everyone again, and it was good to meet Norton and Hank and 2dogs.

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/27/12 04:53 AM

It was fun guys and gals. We need to do it more often, I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/27/12 01:32 PM

We had a blast this weekend! It was really nice meeting everyone and hope to see you all again soon!

Yekrut man I can't thank you enough for the hospitality you and your family have shown us this weekend! Hopefully yall can make it down our way one weekend so we can return the favor!

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/27/12 02:44 PM

Well you need to ask Norton what happens when you mix corn hole with a wife and a 9 month old lol.

I had a great time hanging out with everyone again, and it was good to meet Norton and Hank and 2dogs.

Same here, good people, even Jughead laugh , special thanks to YEKRUT and Mrs. Wallace for having us.

Ol' Jugs OK, foldemup will have to administer his own kick in the nuts. Heck he had shoulder surgery, nothin' wrong with his foot.
Posted By: CKyleC

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/27/12 04:54 PM

I've been reading this thread while sitting on the beach with my parents. I think I would've had more fun with y'all. I hope to make the next one.

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/27/12 08:38 PM

Anybody who has the opportunity and misses one of these gatherings just doesn't want to have fun! Lol!

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/27/12 09:42 PM

It is definitely a good time.

Has Mrs. Amanda landed yall back home yet?

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/28/12 02:58 AM

We had a great time again thanks yekrut for throwing another awesome gathering it was great to meet some new faces all great people can't wait for the next one I mean the cops had to show up we got a good feel of what that was like now next time I say we administer an arse whooping on jughead and really get them called

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/28/12 03:36 AM

We had a great time again thanks yekrut for throwing another awesome gathering it was great to meet some new faces all great people can't wait for the next one I mean the cops had to show up we got a good feel of what that was like now next time I say we administer an arse whooping on jughead and really get them called

I think that's the first "party" I ever been to where the cops came and didn't say "turn it down" or take someone to jail! laugh

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/28/12 04:14 AM

It is definitely a good time.

Has Mrs. Amanda landed yall back home yet?

Yea we made it in around 2 today ( I made her drive civil this time) and loaded up the boat and headed to the river! Bass weren't biting and all I could catch in the cast net were a couple hickory shad for bait so the jugs didn't do much either! We just got in about 30 minutes ago!

I reckon we'll join the crowd tomorrow on the river again! Looked like a Tahoe boat show this afternoon! Lol!

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/28/12 09:16 PM

Man I was so pumped Dixie patriot made it out the other day that was the best icecream I have ever eaten!
Posted By: BC

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/28/12 10:16 PM

Hate that I missed it. I've had a lot going on the last week. Mother in laws house got broken into. Nothing was stolen but the phone lines were cut leading me to beleive someone broke in with bad intentions. If I find out who did it through the grapevine he will wake up one night in his bedroom looking down my barrel. mad

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/28/12 11:13 PM

Man I was so pumped Dixie patriot made it out the other day that was the best icecream I have ever eaten!

You must have eaten it somewhere other than YEKRUT's Saturday PM. Bet that Deputy would've ripped a bowl right outa your hand.

Re: Second Annual, Almost World Famous, YEKRUT Bash - 05/29/12 01:58 AM

[quote=BC]Hate that I missed it. I've had a lot going on the last week. Mother in laws house got broken into. Nothing was stolen but the phone lines were cut leading me to beleive someone broke in with bad intentions. If I find out who did it through the grapevine he will wake up one night in his bedroom looking down my barrel. mad [/quote
Don't blame ya a bit! Cant stand a thief.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM