Aldeer.com

Z7

Posted By: BOHNTR

Z7 - 09/08/10 09:43 AM

Is the Z7 draw that much smoother than the DXT? The axle to axle is barely longer? Just wondering if it would be worth the purchase. DXT draw cycle is a lot harsher than my LX was.
Posted By: Bowhunter84

Re: Z7 - 09/08/10 11:08 AM

i went from a switchback xt to the z7. it is a very smooth drawing and shooting bow. i dont have any regrets on going to the z7
Posted By: LUMPY

Re: Z7 - 09/08/10 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bowhunter84:
i went from a switchback xt to the z7. it is a very smooth drawing and shooting bow. i dont have any regrets on going to the z7
x2
Posted By: Backwater

Re: Z7 - 09/08/10 12:11 PM

Z7 is definitely the smoothest drawing Mathews ow I've ever shot.
Posted By: leopard hound

Re: Z7 - 09/08/10 01:07 PM

Definately smoother than my old sq2
Posted By: HOYT 09

Re: Z7 - 09/09/10 01:14 AM

I'll help you all out throw away those dang YOUTH TOY'S and buy you a dual cam bow{ HOYT or BOWTECH} alot more kinetic energy and penetration plus more speed and smoother draw n better groups equals more meat in the freezer!!!!
Posted By: Sharpshooter69

Re: Z7 - 09/09/10 11:54 AM

I've been shooting Mathews bows since '94. I've had the original solo cam, feather max, Q2, and the Reezen. The Z7 is by far the best so far.
Posted By: badees

Re: Z7 - 09/09/10 02:26 PM

Yep, its that smooth and so quite!!! Trust me worth the money!!
Posted By: Bowhunter84

Re: Z7 - 09/10/10 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Brandon Harris:
I'll help you all out throw away those dang YOUTH TOY'S and buy you a dual cam bow{ HOYT or BOWTECH} alot more kinetic energy and penetration plus more speed and smoother draw n better groups equals more meat in the freezer!!!!
i shot a couple of hoyt bows before i bought the Z7. the hoyt's are great shooting bows w/o a doubt but the draw cycle on the hoyt's i shot are not as smooth as the Z7, or at least not to me.
Posted By: extreme heights hunter

Re: Z7 - 09/12/10 01:10 AM

Quote:
been shooting mathews for a few years. I gave a bowtech a try last year and i wouldn`t hit a hog in the ass with a bow that has a "wall" in the draw. What a crock of ****! in my opinion ofcourse.
Posted By: danangel

Re: Z7 - 09/16/10 06:06 PM

I shot the Z7 this week at Shotgun Sports. I shoot a Bowtech Air Raid and love mine but the Z7 is a real twocents sweet stroker.
Posted By: Chatt Valley

Re: Z7 - 09/28/10 12:41 PM

Diehard hoyt fan here.I just bought a Z7 laugh it is the badest piece of equipment I have ever put my hands on thumbsup thumbsup , I can group 4" at 50 yards.I dont think a need a gun any more.
Posted By: REEFD

Re: Z7 - 09/28/10 02:14 PM

Quote:
You must be a Fanboy!!
Posted By: deertime

Re: Z7 - 09/28/10 11:20 PM

Mathews are sweet hmmmmmmmmm Brian I love mine !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: Chatt Valley

Re: Z7 - 09/29/10 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by deertime:
Mathews are sweet hmmmmmmmmm Brian I love mine !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are not kidding! I am happier than a pig in sh_t laugh ! Watch out, with this bow i will be able to shoot all the way to your side of the road now laughup
Posted By: deertime

Re: Z7 - 09/29/10 08:59 PM

OH MAN !!!! laughup
© 2024 ALDEER.COM