Aldeer.com

Got me one too

Posted By: chevyman

Got me one too - 10/16/09 01:45 AM

Very satisfying hunt with old friends and 1 new one.Long story short got soaking wet this am.No deer.Went back this afternoon not paying attention texting with my buddys and 5 after 5 3 beautiful mature doe ended up straight under me in a flash they came from nowhere.Anyway 1 caught a muzzy right under my tree ran 60 yds and done.Had to drag over half a mile while buddys finished hunting.Just finished quartering and boy am I whooped.Bowhunting public land 15 minutes from the house.Thanks to Justin slmfarms for joining us and sharing the day.His daddy should be proud he raised a fine boy I will always call friend toast toast
Posted By: Big AL 76

Re: Got me one too - 10/16/09 01:50 AM

Way to go congrats...post a pic if you got one...
Posted By: mission

Re: Got me one too - 10/16/09 10:33 AM

Good deal, chevyman, glad to hear of your kill ! It rained here too....5 times to be exact. I stalk hunted the hollows. Hot, rainy, sweaty....but fun. White oak acorns have about all dropped. A hickory nut the size of a golfball (it seemed) almost hit ol' mission on the topknot ! LOL I heard it hit a limb about 20 ft. up and ducked. THUD ! Thought I was out of harm's way...but wasn't. I promptly moved my location !...thank you sir..lol

The deer are mostly nocturnal (here on the place) to boot. Didn't see a thing, had a good time, got wetter than a fish, sweated in the 71 deg. heat, but I'm glad some of you boys were successful !

Ohe yeah, a cat squirrel with a big hickory nut in his mouth walked right up to my Muzzy and he didn't see me...until I blinked. lol
Posted By: brett.smith

Re: Got me one too - 10/16/09 10:49 AM

thumbsup
Posted By: BowtechDan

Re: Got me one too - 10/16/09 01:47 PM

Good deal........... toast
Posted By: farmboy

Re: Got me one too - 10/16/09 02:41 PM

toast
© 2024 ALDEER.COM