Aldeer.com

My buddy has T-rex arms

Posted By: JoshMacOutdoors

My buddy has T-rex arms - 10/24/08 07:33 AM

He's only about 5'6 and has the arms of an infant. His draw length was messured at 25 inches. Is there anywhere that he can find a compound to fit him???
Posted By: BOHNTR

Re: My buddy has T-rex arms - 10/24/08 09:01 AM

Yes. Mathews makes bows with draw lengths that short. Go to their website mathewsinc.com and look at the specs of their bows. He will probably have to order from a pro shop. I would think that it would be pretty hard to find a used bow with that short of draw length, unless it was a youth bow.
Posted By: Strayshot

Re: My buddy has T-rex arms - 10/24/08 11:38 AM

Check the classifieds @ archerytalk.com. Good chance of finding something with 60lb limbs and 25" draw.
Posted By: EYESPY

Re: My buddy has T-rex arms - 10/24/08 11:45 AM

Toys R Us. Just kidding. He'll probably have to shoot a youth bow.
Posted By: medic.308

Re: My buddy has T-rex arms - 10/24/08 01:59 PM

If Ronnie is still working at Wiley's there in Huntsville he should be able to find a bow for your friend. He has set up every bow I have ever owned. IMO he is probably one of the best there in Huntsville.
Posted By: Grizz

Re: My buddy has T-rex arms - 10/24/08 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by JoshMacOutdoors:
He's only about 5'6 and has the arms of an infant. His draw length was messured at 25 inches. Is there anywhere that he can find a compound to fit him???
We have a guy at work we nicknamed "gator" for his gator-like arms. He's about 5'6 as well.
Posted By: cartervj

Re: My buddy has T-rex arms - 10/24/08 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by JoshMacOutdoors:
I would look into more of a speed bow at that draw length. The new speed bows are a lot more forgiving than they used to be. PSE, BowTech, Elite is what I'd be looking at for him.

I'm not a fan of PSE but they are making some really nice bows again.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM