Aldeer.com

Tournament archery

Posted By: sluggun

Tournament archery - 02/11/21 08:22 PM

Are any of you guys planning on shooting archery tournaments this summer? If so, what kind and what class will you be shooting?

I myself plan on shooting the senior known class in ASA and local 3d shoots. This coming weekend I plan on shooting the senior pro class in Yankton, South Dakota. It won't affect my standings with shooting the amateur class in ASA so I decided to step up and just see how I could do against some of the best in the world.
Posted By: sbo1971

Re: Tournament archery - 02/11/21 10:46 PM

I was able to shoot at 4 tournaments last year before COVID screwed things up, it was my first year shooting competitively, this year I’m moving up to the Hunter class.
Posted By: Shaw

Re: Tournament archery - 02/11/21 11:41 PM

Damn. We’re old enough to shoot the senior classes now. 🤦🏻‍♂️
Posted By: sluggun

Re: Tournament archery - 02/12/21 02:52 AM

Originally Posted by Shaw

Fortunately so. My eyes ain't what they use to be and turns out it's hard to hit what you can't see. But I'm the young buck in senior class. laugh
Posted By: BowtechDan

Re: Tournament archery - 02/12/21 03:02 AM

Originally Posted by sluggun
Originally Posted by Shaw

Fortunately so. My eyes ain't what they use to be and turns out it's hard to hit what you can't see.

Same here.
Posted By: sbo1971

Re: Tournament archery - 02/13/21 02:05 AM

Have you looked at some of the scores the seniors were putting up last year; they are scoring higher than the younger guys.
Posted By: GHTiger10

Re: Tournament archery - 02/13/21 03:04 AM

Sr classes absolutely wore it out last year. Some great guys out there still putting up big scores.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM