Aldeer.com

Which One of You Goobers Is Going To Get One?

Posted By: Shaw

Which One of You Goobers Is Going To Get One? - 12/06/19 07:27 PM

Posted By: ozarktroutbum

Re: Which One of You Goobers Is Going To Get One? - 12/06/19 07:35 PM

I didn't know what the heck he was doing until i skipped to the end. That's pretty cool...only a matter of time before they hit the market.
Posted By: jono23

Re: Which One of You Goobers Is Going To Get One? - 12/06/19 07:41 PM

Kind of goofy but also kind of awesome. I like weird gadgets like that, not for hunting, but just for the sake of cool gadgets.
Posted By: top cat

Re: Which One of You Goobers Is Going To Get One? - 12/07/19 12:21 AM

Interesting to say the least
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Which One of You Goobers Is Going To Get One? - 12/07/19 12:47 AM

It seems like a cheap wooden version of Hickory Creek Archery's Draw loc which has been around 15 years or so.

Jerry Goff was a Boxer. He fought Evander Holyfield and Mike Tyson before. Hes the head of Hickory Creek.

He is a friend of mine.He did the show Knock Out hunting Adventures. I filmed 2 disabled vets on his show for an episodes as well as Edited his shows beginning where it was video of him knocking guys out in the ring. Jerry is a real nice guy. Big dude too.

Posted By: jrs89

Re: Which One of You Goobers Is Going To Get One? - 12/07/19 02:10 AM

That dude makes all kinda badass stuff.
Posted By: jmudler

Re: Which One of You Goobers Is Going To Get One? - 12/09/19 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by jrs89
That dude makes all kinda badass stuff.

His rubber band gattling gun was cool.
Posted By: Shotts

Re: Which One of You Goobers Is Going To Get One? - 12/20/19 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by outdoorobsession
It seems like a cheap wooden version of Hickory Creek Archery's Draw loc which has been around 15 years or so.

Jerry Goff was a Boxer. He fought Evander Holyfield and Mike Tyson before. Hes the head of Hickory Creek.

He is a friend of mine.He did the show Knock Out hunting Adventures. I filmed 2 disabled vets on his show for an episodes as well as Edited his shows beginning where it was video of him knocking guys out in the ring. Jerry is a real nice guy. Big dude too.

I saw Jerry at the deer show this year and he has a one almost identical to this in a much more refined form called a mini vertical in line bow. If I were going to shoot a cross bow I would give it a close look as it was small, compact, and light with a single plane build versus a traditional cross bow which suck to carry through the woods
Posted By: Clem

Re: Which One of You Goobers Is Going To Get One? - 12/20/19 03:53 PM

Saw the Draw Loc at a Conservation Advisory Board meeting many years ago. Can't remember exactly when but I think it was early 2000s.

The "repeating bow" looks like it would be fun for hogs. That's quite a contraption.
Posted By: Cuz-Pat

Re: Which One of You Goobers Is Going To Get One? - 12/21/19 04:26 AM

What will someone come up with next? rolleyes
Posted By: hunter84

Re: Which One of You Goobers Is Going To Get One? - 12/23/19 09:36 PM

That is pretty creative, a little fine tuning and you got it !!!!!!!!
Posted By: Out back

Re: Which One of You Goobers Is Going To Get One? - 12/29/19 11:05 PM

Originally Posted by Clem

Saw the Draw Loc at a Conservation Advisory Board meeting many years ago. Can't remember exactly when but I think it was early 2000s.

Was that the meeting when that moron drew the bow with an arrow knocked and aimed it around the room?
I remember all the game wardens reaching for their guns.
Posted By: Clem

Re: Which One of You Goobers Is Going To Get One? - 12/30/19 03:18 AM

I don't remember him putting an arrow in it but he showed it around and there were a bunch of folks ducking and darting.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM