Aldeer.com

Saddle hunters

Posted By: jrs89

Saddle hunters - 11/08/19 03:23 AM

Have y’all tried a rock climbing harness with the sit and drag? How did you like it?
Posted By: 7x57_Mauser

Re: Saddle hunters - 11/08/19 03:40 AM

I have not. I have run the Aero Hunter Kestrel.

I have 2 years of work related experience with a rock climbing sit harness and chest harness. I can tell you that pretty much any saddle you get will be much more comfortable than a rock climbing harness.

Be very careful using something as a "saddle" or "safety restraint" if it wasn't intended for that use.
Posted By: jrs89

Re: Saddle hunters - 11/08/19 04:02 AM

Originally Posted by 7x57_Mauser
I have not. I have run the Aero Hunter Kestrel.

I have 2 years of work related experience with a rock climbing sit harness and chest harness. I can tell you that pretty much any saddle you get will be much more comfortable than a rock climbing harness.

Be very careful using something as a "saddle" or "safety restraint" if it wasn't intended for that use.

The sit and drag as used as the saddle while still hooked up to the harness. I’ll order a tetherd but was playing on YouTube.
Posted By: bigcountry692001

Re: Saddle hunters - 11/08/19 06:29 PM

I never used the sit and drag, I used my rch and then ordered my mantis
Posted By: gcr0003

Re: Saddle hunters - 11/08/19 08:11 PM

Rock climbing harness crunches the jewels something pretty terrible. You’ll get some relief with the sitdrag but not enough to be comfortable. I’d go check out saddlehunter.com someone there could set you straight.
Posted By: bigcountry692001

Re: Saddle hunters - 11/08/19 08:59 PM

I’m seeing more saddles for sale on the saddle hunter Facebook page, if your interested check them out.

I agree with gcr the guys on saddlehunter.com cam help you out.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM