Aldeer.com

gold tip trophy hunter hp????????

Posted By: todd w

gold tip trophy hunter hp???????? - 10/11/11 04:36 PM

Anyone ever shoot these? All the reviews seem good. I have the goldtip monster buck from dicks sporting goods, and wanted something to match. these are the same specs it seems. good deal too.

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?p=WX2&i=177218

Re: gold tip trophy hunter hp???????? - 10/14/11 06:02 PM

ill let you know. just ordered a dozen, for the money they would make good target arrows if nothing else.
Posted By: frezznh2o

Re: gold tip trophy hunter hp???????? - 10/15/11 01:07 PM

please do,i was looking at those myself. i shoot the gold tip Expedition Hunter 5575 and was looking for some to shoot out of a practice stand at home.

Re: gold tip trophy hunter hp???????? - 10/15/11 07:14 PM

they will be here by wednesday. i will shoot them that night as i am leaving for IL on tursday.

Re: gold tip trophy hunter hp???????? - 10/20/11 01:53 AM

Got to admit, I am impressed. I am going to hunt with them as they are better and more true than the ones I am hunting with now.
Posted By: TChunter

Re: gold tip trophy hunter hp???????? - 10/20/11 11:18 AM

Thanks! Im gonna order some!

Re: gold tip trophy hunter hp???????? - 10/20/11 01:20 PM

The shaft is a dark grey color. Fletchings are blaze orange and white. Get them pre-cut. I did and I don't regret it at all. Go ahead and get them to glue everything together as well. They cut the dozen for 5.00 and glue for 2.50

Re: gold tip trophy hunter hp???????? - 10/20/11 03:38 PM

Cool, I usually do my own but for 5 buck why not...were their cuts acurate with what you told em you needed?

Re: gold tip trophy hunter hp???????? - 10/20/11 05:30 PM

Yes, Everything was perfect.

Re: gold tip trophy hunter hp???????? - 10/20/11 06:28 PM

Great thanks... thumbup

Re: gold tip trophy hunter hp???????? - 10/20/11 08:41 PM

thanks,gonna get me a dozen. i have been very pleased with the gold tips i have been shooting. i have a couple that have passed through 2 deer each that i still use for practice. if i hadn't replaced the vanes i couldn't tell which ones they were.

Re: gold tip trophy hunter hp???????? - 10/21/11 01:18 AM

good to hear gonna get me a dozen.
Posted By: jcarney

Re: gold tip trophy hunter hp???????? - 10/25/11 10:15 PM

If i want to order some cut to length, how do I measuer my current arrows? Full length nock included?

Re: gold tip trophy hunter hp???????? - 10/26/11 11:29 AM

Little help?

Re: gold tip trophy hunter hp???????? - 10/26/11 11:37 AM

try this.

Proper arrow length can be determined by measuring your pre-existing arrow from bottom of the nock groove to the end of the arrow. If arrow length is unknown add 2" to Compound Bow set draw length. ie..28" draw length + 2" = 30" arrow length.

Determining Correct Arrow Length

For target/field archers, the Correct Arrow Length for any type bow (including bows equipped with overdraws) is determined by drawing back an extra long arrow and having someone mark the arrow as shown.

Re: gold tip trophy hunter hp???????? - 10/26/11 11:55 AM

Thanks!

Re: gold tip trophy hunter hp???????? - 10/26/11 12:54 PM

no prob
© 2024 ALDEER.COM