Aldeer.com

How to keep these skeets of you

Posted By: Garzaboy8

How to keep these skeets of you - 10/16/17 01:30 PM

I was getting torn up by them all day and i was wondering about a thermacell but didnt know if it would spook the deer or if it even works so i need yall's help
Posted By: ego6baller

Re: How to keep these skeets of you - 10/16/17 01:32 PM

Thermacell is awesome and I have had deer coming in while one with no issues. In the swam right now with it on.
Posted By: Shaw

Re: How to keep these skeets of you - 10/16/17 01:43 PM

If the deer smell the Thermacell, they’ve already smelled you.
Posted By: tfd1224

Re: How to keep these skeets of you - 10/16/17 02:16 PM

Gahhh lee y’all gotta work on spelling and complete your words, I kinda didn’t even want to open this thread
Posted By: NWALJM

Re: How to keep these skeets of you - 10/16/17 05:59 PM

I won't hunt without one in warm weather. I will say though, opening day afternoon was the first time I had a couple mosquitos make it through the force field. They were thick as thieves! Thankfully I'd already treated my clothes with permethrin too.

Re: How to keep these skeets of you - 10/16/17 06:13 PM

yea opening day i left my stand to go back to my car to apply off and they didnt bother me after that. Had a deer come to about 60 yards from me and didnt know i was there till i dropped my quiver.
Posted By: Ben2

Re: How to keep these skeets of you - 10/16/17 07:57 PM

Thermacell will literally change your life. It brought so much more enjoyment to bow season (when so used to hunt) and Turkey season. It is really hard to imagine hunting without one now days
Posted By: Jmxinc

Re: How to keep these skeets of you - 10/16/17 10:23 PM

Thermacell,,,like Ben 2 says,,Lifechanger!!
Posted By: Moose24

Re: How to keep these skeets of you - 10/17/17 08:42 AM

Another vote for Thermacell. It takes a few minutes to build up and start working but it works better than anything else.
Posted By: rulebreaker

Re: How to keep these skeets of you - 10/17/17 09:16 AM

It's a MUST have hunting 'gear', accessory, equipment, apparatus, thingy. lol

Re: How to keep these skeets of you - 10/17/17 09:44 AM

Thanks I bought one for $36 it is the MR300 series and says it's scent free. Lol but I got it working and scent free my butt haha but if it works as good as y'all say but I'll find out this afternoon

Re: How to keep these skeets of you - 10/17/17 10:34 AM

Here’s you a couple of cost saving tips:

Posted By: Strictlybow

Re: How to keep these skeets of you - 10/17/17 11:23 AM

I figured ole Perch would be studying this one pretty close until I actually read it.

Re: How to keep these skeets of you - 10/17/17 11:37 AM

lol I surprised no one has said “make your boyfriend wear a Jimmy”. laugh
Posted By: btfl

Re: How to keep these skeets of you - 10/17/17 02:00 PM

I've sold Thermacell products for several years, but never used one. I finally had enough, and used one for the first time this weekend. Man, what a lifesaver. The skeeters were tearing me up for the first 5 minutes or so, but when that thing got to burning I never saw another mosquito. I used it Sunday morning and evening. I had a small buck at 40 yards, and a spike at 30. The spike was there for over 30 minutes and never got spooked. I won't go in the woods without it now.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM