Aldeer.com

LFTT Indiana

Posted By: BuckSlayer84

LFTT Indiana - 11/04/16 03:08 PM

Just got settled in here in Indiana. On my way in just about to get to my killing tree. I saw a doe trot off then I heard a grunt. I very large buck was chasing a doe as I walked up. He never knew I was there but the doe ddid.I went ahead and set up and grunted twice and doe bleated to see if he would come back but now I got a spike under my tree looking for me. For those going north better get here it's on!!
Posted By: Atoler

Re: LFTT Indiana - 11/04/16 03:49 PM

What part of Indiana? I'm just across the river in Kentucky (can see Indiana from the truck). Saw 9 this morning. 1 basket rack chasing, and a 5pt rattled in. Changed stands and haven't seen a thing yet this afternoon. Yesterday was slow.
Posted By: Randy74

Re: LFTT Indiana - 11/04/16 05:17 PM

Was in Kentucky yesterday and this morning. Seems they are a few days away from getting started good where I was at. I did see some bucks and some does just nothing that needed shot yet. Atoler it was slow for me yesterday too. This morning was better but after checking all my cameras it seems evenings have been very slow for the past week so i came on home. I'll be back after them next week and hope they are ready then. I know one thing is for sure; as long as they are interested in food they don't have to go far to get it. There are more acorns than I've seen in a while, they are everywhere.

Re: LFTT Indiana - 11/04/16 08:54 PM

I'm in northern Monroe and Owens county. Had a buck chasing a doe out of sight. He was grunting ever step. Going to hunt a cedar thicket in the morning. It has always been a good morning spot. Good luck to all who is hunting up north.

Re: LFTT Indiana - 11/06/16 02:10 PM

Ended up seeing 9 yesterday morning. Had a decent 8 point come in to the horns and came all the way to base of the tree. Had to sit out last night due to a wedding and today for church. So be back to all day sits tomorrow.
Posted By: DUCKDUCKGOOSE

Re: LFTT Indiana - 11/07/16 07:59 AM

I'm headed up to north west Indiana in the morning. Good luck guys!!

Re: LFTT Indiana - 11/09/16 10:14 AM

Chasing like crazy this morning.
Posted By: HuntingRealtor

Re: LFTT Indiana - 11/09/16 10:19 AM

Originally Posted By: BuckSlayer84
Just got settled in here in Indiana. On my way in just about to get to my killing tree. I saw a doe trot off then I heard a grunt. I very large buck was chasing a doe as I walked up. He never knew I was there but the doe ddid.I went ahead and set up and grunted twice and doe bleated to see if he would come back but now I got a spike under my tree looking for me. For those going north better get here it's on!!

Leaving Friday headed to French Lick ( Hoosier National Forest ) and will be there a week. GOOD LUCK!!
Posted By: NickA

Re: LFTT Indiana - 11/10/16 01:28 PM

Originally Posted By: HuntingRealtor
Originally Posted By: BuckSlayer84

Leaving Friday headed to French Lick ( Hoosier National Forest ) and will be there a week. GOOD LUCK!!

Been around Birdseye for a few days now. The bucks are chasing. 3 of us hunting and we've seen a few bucks so far. It's coming down to the wire for us. Took us a few days to find some deer. Good luck to you!
Posted By: jbatey1

Re: LFTT Indiana - 11/10/16 03:05 PM

A buddy of mine sent me a picture earlier of a stud that his hunting partner killed in Indiana this morning.

Re: LFTT Indiana - 11/10/16 03:17 PM

Shot right over the back of a 160ish this morning. Man what a bad feeling. I was shaking like crazy.

Re: LFTT Indiana - 11/10/16 03:57 PM

Killed a 10 this morning. I was in the middle of the wood where a few hollars meet up. He came through cruising and hit the old can call. Right to me on a string. 20 yard shot and got to watch him drop. Don't know how to post pic but if someone send me there number I'll text a couple to you.
Posted By: FlyinRN

Re: LFTT Indiana - 11/10/16 04:40 PM

Posting for Buckslayer

Posted By: Geno

Re: LFTT Indiana - 11/10/16 04:42 PM

Good job BuckSlayer84!!
Posted By: mikewhandley

Re: LFTT Indiana - 11/10/16 04:54 PM

congratulations
Posted By: Farmer64

Re: LFTT Indiana - 11/10/16 06:28 PM

Congrats slayer
Posted By: Clark8907

Re: LFTT Indiana - 11/10/16 06:28 PM

C0ngrats buddy
Posted By: Reaper

Re: LFTT Indiana - 11/10/16 06:32 PM

Congrats!
Posted By: Atoler

Re: LFTT Indiana - 11/10/16 07:25 PM

Congrats!
Posted By: N2TRKYS

Re: LFTT Indiana - 11/10/16 08:14 PM

Where did the pics go? I can't see them.
Posted By: FlyinRN

Re: LFTT Indiana - 11/10/16 09:51 PM

Originally Posted By: N2TRKYS
Where did the pics go? I can't see them.

I still see them on my screen. I deleted them off of my Photobucket account. Will that erase them for everybody else?
Posted By: jono23

Re: LFTT Indiana - 11/10/16 09:58 PM

I would think so yeah. I can't see them.
Posted By: mauvilla

Re: LFTT Indiana - 11/10/16 11:32 PM

They are gone here to

Re: LFTT Indiana - 11/11/16 09:53 AM

Thank you.

Re: LFTT Indiana - 11/11/16 09:53 AM

He killed one of those Ghost Winston County deer....
© 2024 ALDEER.COM