Aldeer.com

1st Annual Biggest Archery Buck PerchJerker Benefit? (What Y'all Think)

Posted By: Honolua

1st Annual Biggest Archery Buck PerchJerker Benefit? (What Y'all Think) - 10/19/16 08:25 AM

We are trying to organize a benefit for Perch.

If Skinny is okay with this then maybe we can link it to my FB page if it aint cool you can remove the links and take this page down.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/621054617919378/
Posted By: captjab

Re: 1st Annual Biggest Archery Buck PerchJerker Benefit? (What Y'all Think) - 10/19/16 08:38 AM

Sounds good to me.
Posted By: johndeere5036

Re: 1st Annual Biggest Archery Buck PerchJerker Benefit? (What Y'all Think) - 10/19/16 12:19 PM

Does it matter if its killed in this state?
Posted By: Beadlescomb

Re: 1st Annual Biggest Archery Buck PerchJerker Benefit? (What Y'all Think) - 10/19/16 01:06 PM

I'm in
Posted By: Geno

Re: 1st Annual Biggest Archery Buck PerchJerker Benefit? (What Y'all Think) - 10/19/16 02:12 PM

I'm in. I got one in Winston County in the early season. Give me a day or two and I'll find my pic.

Re: 1st Annual Biggest Archery Buck PerchJerker Benefit? (What Y'all Think) - 10/19/16 02:47 PM

I think a lot of guys don't know how or won't wanna go to the trouble to score their bucks should we simplify the scoring process somehow and just let Perch and Shaw pick the winners or just traditional scoring?

I may have an un opened never used Ameristep Lock-On in the garage (Maybe not) that I can donate to the prize pool though I wouldn't wanna mail it; I could meet someone in Leeds, Trussville, Moody, or Pell City.

Maybe as people pay $20 To Perch's paypal address They can say if they have something to donate as a prize?

Re: 1st Annual Biggest Archery Buck PerchJerker Benefit? (What Y'all Think) - 10/19/16 02:48 PM

Originally Posted By: johndeere5036

No, That shouldn't matter as long as there is a paper beside the dead buck on the ground with that days date on it.
Posted By: 87dixieboy

Re: 1st Annual Biggest Archery Buck PerchJerker Benefit? (What Y'all Think) - 10/19/16 03:36 PM

Can I shoot it after it has been hit by a car and enter it?

Re: 1st Annual Biggest Archery Buck PerchJerker Benefit? (What Y'all Think) - 10/19/16 03:53 PM

Just make it a couple of random drawings if you enter a buck?

Re: 1st Annual Biggest Archery Buck PerchJerker Benefit? (What Y'all Think) - 10/19/16 03:56 PM

Originally Posted By: Beadlescomb
Just make it a couple of random drawings if you enter a buck?

LOL, Did you get that Clorox sponsorship?
Posted By: Booger

Re: 1st Annual Biggest Archery Buck PerchJerker Benefit? (What Y'all Think) - 10/19/16 04:55 PM

I killed one in Winston County not too long ago. Will it count?
whistle
Posted By: !shiloh!

Re: 1st Annual Biggest Archery Buck PerchJerker Benefit? (What Y'all Think) - 10/19/16 06:24 PM

I'm down

Re: 1st Annual Biggest Archery Buck PerchJerker Benefit? (What Y'all Think) - 10/19/16 06:26 PM

Originally Posted By: Booger
I killed one in Winston County not too long ago. Will it count?
whistle

lol
Posted By: perchjerker

Re: 1st Annual Biggest Archery Buck PerchJerker Benefit? (What Y'all Think) - 10/19/16 06:29 PM

Listen, I'm not getting involved ! Shaw can judge. I'm staying neutral. I don't know what to say. Thanx. Just between ou and I , me thinks geno would CHEAT !!!! let me find the pic BS !!! LOL All deer must be examined for tag holes in its ears !
Posted By: Shaw

Re: 1st Annual Biggest Archery Buck PerchJerker Benefit? (What Y'all Think) - 10/19/16 06:37 PM

What really like is the fact that you decided to volunteer my time without having the decency to at least ask me in private first. I would have also adviced you of coming up with another way of raising funds, because putting on a contest like this is going to be a pain in the ass to keep it legit and keep some asshat from cheating to win it.
Posted By: swamp_fever2002

Re: 1st Annual Biggest Archery Buck PerchJerker Benefit? (What Y'all Think) - 10/19/16 06:39 PM

Originally Posted By: Shaw
What really like is the fact that you decided to volunteer my time without having the decency to at least ask me in private first.

thumbup

Re: 1st Annual Biggest Archery Buck PerchJerker Benefit? (What Y'all Think) - 10/19/16 07:09 PM

What really like is the fact that you decided to volunteer my time without having the decency to at least ask me in private first. I would have also adviced you of coming up with another way of raising funds, because putting on a contest like this is going to be a pain in the ass.

I am sorry. I obviously wasn't using my brain.

Perch can select a winner or I can.
Posted By: James

Re: 1st Annual Biggest Archery Buck PerchJerker Benefit? (What Y'all Think) - 10/19/16 07:13 PM

Honey Lou Lou made a boo boo

Re: 1st Annual Biggest Archery Buck PerchJerker Benefit? (What Y'all Think) - 10/19/16 07:19 PM

Originally Posted By: Honolua
What really like is the fact that you decided to volunteer my time without having the decency to at least ask me in private first. I would have also adviced you of coming up with another way of raising funds, because putting on a contest like this is going to be a pain in the ass.

I am sorry. I obviously wasn't using my brain.

Perch can select a winner or I can.

I still say you make it random draw. Whoever enters a buck gets a number then you use a random number generator online to draw numbers. Almost no way to cheat then
Posted By: AC870

Re: 1st Annual Biggest Archery Buck PerchJerker Benefit? (What Y'all Think) - 10/19/16 07:30 PM

Random sounds good.
Posted By: captjab

Re: 1st Annual Biggest Archery Buck PerchJerker Benefit? (What Y'all Think) - 10/19/16 07:39 PM

If this goes through, I'll donate a 2017 AlDeer membership to the winner.

Edit: This is only good as long as membership dues are the same as this year.

Re: 1st Annual Biggest Archery Buck PerchJerker Benefit? (What Y'all Think) - 10/19/16 08:02 PM

We are gonna move this thread to my FB page as it will be easier there.

If you are interested please go here...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/621054617919378/
Posted By: Cuz-Pat

Re: 1st Annual Biggest Archery Buck PerchJerker Benefit? (What Y'all Think) - 10/19/16 08:23 PM

What really like is the fact that you decided to volunteer my time without having the decency to at least ask me in private first. I would have also adviced you of coming up with another way of raising funds, because putting on a contest like this is going to be a pain in the ass to keep it legit and keep some asshat from cheating to win it.

Boom Shakalaka! grin
Posted By: TurkeyJoe

Re: 1st Annual Biggest Archery Buck PerchJerker Benefit? (What Y'all Think) - 10/19/16 09:21 PM

I don't be facebookin, but I'll be happy to donate to the benefit. Somebody pm me where to send the check.

Re: 1st Annual Biggest Archery Buck PerchJerker Benefit? (What Y'all Think) - 10/20/16 10:27 AM

Originally Posted By: TurkeyJoe
I don't be facebookin, but I'll be happy to donate to the benefit. Somebody pm me where to send the check.

Thanks for your kindness.

Mean Ol' Heathen Larry Hall
394 moonraker dr
slidel, la 70458
Posted By: johndeere5036

Re: 1st Annual Biggest Archery Buck PerchJerker Benefit? (What Y'all Think) - 10/20/16 11:50 AM

Originally Posted By: Honolua
Originally Posted By: johndeere5036

No, That shouldn't matter as long as there is a paper beside the dead buck on the ground with that days date on it.

No paper I shot one in Illinois a month ago
© 2024 ALDEER.COM