Aldeer.com

I like Amazon...

Posted By: kodiak06

I like Amazon... - 07/25/16 05:42 PM

Free 2 day shipping is always cool. Just ordered an 18 pack of replacement blades for my BH's, 2 brands of arrow lube since I got the last bottle of Woody's, and 6 green Nockturnals. This is the first year they will be legal in Oregon so, figured after 3pm, I'll be nocking them.
Posted By: 40Bucks

Re: I like Amazon... - 07/25/16 08:16 PM

I like Amazon, too. Everyone tells me I need to get Amazon Prime for the free shipping but I usually select free shipping anyhow even if it take an additional week. Most of the time it shows up before the estimated arrival date.

Re: I like Amazon... - 07/25/16 08:26 PM

Cool part about prime is you can get overnight shipping for a few bucks. Had a friend bust a quiver hunting. He logged on, placed the order and had the quiver the next night. I like all the free songs you can download, I don't do the free movies/books but, I could I guess.

Re: I like Amazon... - 07/25/16 08:28 PM

I guess I should add that it pays for us since our small town has a Big 5 for sporting goods and the local Fred Meyer, lol. No Wal Mart or anything so, we use it every month or so.
Posted By: jmudler

Re: I like Amazon... - 07/27/16 05:05 PM

Prime rocks. We cancelled nexflix once we got Prime.
Posted By: SCdeerhunter26

Re: I like Amazon... - 07/27/16 07:36 PM

I second jmudler. I watch Prime movies and tv shows all the time.
Posted By: TravisBatey

Re: I like Amazon... - 07/27/16 08:37 PM

I love my Amazon prime account. I never stepped foot in a store during Christmas season, everything came off amazon and had within two days with prime.

However, I have not looked into the music stuff. I'll have to check that out. I do have an Amazon prime tablet for my daughter and shine has a lot of little cartoons she like watching on it.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM