Aldeer.com

Friday Night Jordan Tournament

Posted By: Anonymous

Friday Night Jordan Tournament - 06/07/14 09:29 PM

Just wonderin' did they fish last night? How much did it take to win , if they fished.
Posted By: tjmcdwll

Re: Friday Night Jordan Tournament - 06/08/14 06:42 AM

they did fish it took 14 lbs 8 oz i believe to win had 15
boats
Posted By: Ben2

Re: Friday Night Jordan Tournament - 06/08/14 08:27 AM

If my wife ever finds us a baby sitter me and her will come down and donate to yall. We used to fish most every Friday night at lay before kids came along. Do spots or heads normally win at Jordan at night?

Re: Friday Night Jordan Tournament - 06/08/14 08:57 AM

I used to fish them some, it could go either way.
Posted By: Tidewins

Re: Friday Night Jordan Tournament - 06/08/14 01:53 PM

I was boat 15. We weighed in close to 11# I enjoyed it but hated the ride home. I was sleepy. The weather wasnt much fun at first but the fish bit well. We couldnt find any size though. Our biggest fish was a lm that was an oz shy of 3. I was surprised at all the big spots caught at night.

Re: Friday Night Jordan Tournament - 06/09/14 09:20 AM

yeah there were some nice spots weighed in i think big spot was 4 lbs 4 oz if im not mistaken but there were several close to 4

Re: Friday Night Jordan Tournament - 06/15/14 12:12 AM

Any idea what it took to win frday night .6/13/14. Thanks.

Re: Friday Night Jordan Tournament - 06/16/14 04:26 PM

16 lbs 7 oz 1st place
16 lbs 4 oz 2nd
15 lbs 14 oz (i think) 3rd
5 lbs 10 oz Large mouth
4 lbs something spot
there were 32 boats
Posted By: Pilgrim

Re: Friday Night Jordan Tournament - 06/16/14 07:39 PM

That's strong for this time of the year. Is the blade bite still HOTT?

Re: Friday Night Jordan Tournament - 06/17/14 05:04 AM

its catching fish!

Re: Friday Night Jordan Tournament - 06/17/14 09:18 PM

Use to be there every Friday night!!! Won several $$$'s. Mainly cause my partner was so good lol. 21lb. Was our biggest sack!!! Nothing like spots hitting that bait at night!!!! It's addictive!!!

Re: Friday Night Jordan Tournament - 06/18/14 07:21 AM

Yea, I used to fish them for years. You are right , when they are hitting it , you can catch some nice ones. But, from my experience , it's a all or nothing with the spinnerbait. I have caught a lot on crankbaits at night , up there. But, in my older days I guess I have gotten lazy. Fish plastics at night mostly, now. Matter of fact, I went Monday night. I did not catch very many, but what I caught were good ones. My favorite bait at night is a paca craw , with rattle inside it.When they hit it, they will almost snatch the rod out of your hands.
Originally Posted By: Pilgrim
Use to be there every Friday night!!! Won several $$$'s. Mainly cause my partner was so good lol. 21lb. Was our biggest sack!!! Nothing like spots hitting that bait at night!!!! It's addictive!!!

Re: Friday Night Jordan Tournament - 06/21/14 10:33 AM

40 dang boats last night

Re: Friday Night Jordan Tournament - 06/21/14 11:23 AM

More boats more money!!!! How did it go?

Re: Friday Night Jordan Tournament - 06/23/14 06:17 AM

It was tough friday night there was alot of boats that didnt even show up for weigh-in. I think it took 15 lbs or so to win it.
Posted By: blade

Re: Friday Night Jordan Tournament - 06/23/14 11:10 AM

It was tough for me, for sure. Only had one decent fish on and lost it. Had less than 10# so I hitched it up at 1 and went home, haha. They are fun tho...
© 2024 ALDEER.COM