Aldeer.com

Fresh Trout

Posted By: BowPreacher

Fresh Trout - 02/13/22 04:44 AM

The trout were a biting and the pan fried dish was amazing. We caught the limit on the Sipsey at sundown and pan fried them I butter and olive oil with a light season mix of Slap Ya Mama. 2 weeks in a row of a quick catch after the water waders leave.
Posted By: Dixiepatriot

Re: Fresh Trout - 02/13/22 03:23 PM

All I could catch Wednesday was little ones. I like them baked.
Posted By: BowPreacher

Re: Fresh Trout - 02/13/22 04:52 PM

My next catch will either try baked or grilled. 1st time experience with cooking then pan fried was awesome.
Posted By: jono23

Re: Fresh Trout - 02/13/22 05:29 PM

I’ve been smoking them lately and it’s so good. Need to get back down there soon.
Posted By: inatree

Re: Fresh Trout - 02/13/22 07:55 PM

Time to get my butt back up there
Posted By: Crawfish

Re: Fresh Trout - 02/13/22 10:31 PM

I was there Saturday morning. Had a limit In 10 minutes. The fly fisherman were everywhere. Never saw a fish caught by any of them. They hate folks that actually catch some to eat.
Posted By: jono23

Re: Fresh Trout - 02/14/22 01:11 AM

Originally Posted by Crawfish
I was there Saturday morning. Had a limit In 10 minutes. The fly fisherman were everywhere. Never saw a fish caught by any of them. They hate folks that actually catch some to eat.

I'm one of the weirdos that brings both. I usually try to catch a couple to eat first, then switch to fly fishing and have some fun.
Posted By: Bronco 74

Re: Fresh Trout - 02/14/22 02:21 AM

Corn and marshmallows
Posted By: metalmuncher

Re: Fresh Trout - 02/14/22 02:39 AM

Smoked or grilled is the only way I have cooked Trout or Salmon in the last 10 years or so. I may have to fry another batch of Trout, just because...
© 2024 ALDEER.COM