Aldeer.com

Dammit

Posted By: AC870

Dammit - 10/15/18 03:40 AM

I dropped my phone in the lake this afternoon. Was going to check in with wife. Needed to lock trolling motor to run to next spot. Gave motor just a nudge. Phone came out of hand. Into the lake. Just sucks. I got insurance but it still cost me $199 to get another one headed this way.
I didn't just slay the fish this weekend but I caught em on a spinnerbait and I've never caught fish on a spinnerbait. Perch had a pretty good spinnerbait tutorial on here awhile back and Avenged has been coaching me. I think I'm in love with the spinnerbait.
My bass angler education continues. The spinnerbait is fun. Don't fiddle with your trolling motor with your phone in your hand like a dumbass.
Posted By: James

Re: Dammit - 10/15/18 05:23 AM

That sux lol. But i love a spinnerbait, between those and trick worms are about all i toss
Posted By: William

Re: Dammit - 10/15/18 01:03 PM

I had a guy in my club that threw two baits all year: spinnerbait and a crankbait. That was it. He was always a threat to win and was consistently our best fish catcher.
Posted By: BhamFred

Re: Dammit - 10/15/18 02:09 PM

AC, I got three calls from yer phone yesterday, sounded like a damn catfish talking in a drum..... grin
Posted By: Drake322

Re: Dammit - 10/15/18 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by BhamFred
AC, I got three calls from yer phone yesterday, sounded like a damn catfish talking in a drum..... grin

Are you saying that a big drum swallowed a catfish talking on his cell phone?
Posted By: FurFlyin

Re: Dammit - 10/15/18 08:19 PM

Put it in a ziplock bag.
Posted By: JayHook2

Re: Dammit - 10/15/18 10:56 PM

and fill the bag with air??? lol

Re: Dammit - 10/15/18 11:43 PM

Originally Posted by JayHook2
and fill the bag with air??? lol

Doesn't have to be full. Just put the phone in and zip it closed. It'll float.
Posted By: perchjerker

Re: Dammit - 10/15/18 11:45 PM

Like a DUM BASS???????? rofl

Re: Dammit - 10/15/18 11:53 PM

I hope a crappie eats it and I catch the crappie.
Posted By: Jakethesnake

Re: Dammit - 10/17/18 02:09 AM

I dropped mine in a tanker truck once. I was so mad.

One year my buddy dropped his at ditto boat ramp, into the water. He got it out and it never cut off and worked just fine. It was the old nokia. Before flip phones. They were awesome phones.
Posted By: metalmuncher

Re: Dammit - 10/18/18 02:32 AM

If it makes you feel any better, I have a nice phone that I don't use anymore. You can have it if you want to go pick it up. I keep it in about 4 feet of water right by the dock at the Spring Creek ramp. blush
Posted By: MANGLER

Re: Dammit - 10/18/18 02:43 AM

Originally Posted by BhamFred

I laughed.
Posted By: CarbonClimber1

Re: Dammit - 10/18/18 03:38 AM

Lost a casio gz'one rock off the bow one day fell in about 6ft of crystal clear water....luckily.....phone was for real waterproof and my fishin buddy on the stern started callin it...i saw it light up on the bottom and jumped in after it...got out and put it in the console....kept on fishin.
Posted By: blade

Re: Dammit - 10/18/18 01:40 PM

yep, I got one in lake Eufaula....
Posted By: ridgestalker

Re: Dammit - 10/20/18 03:33 AM

I bush hogged one and lost one within 3 months last year.
Posted By: skintback

Re: Dammit - 10/24/18 01:28 PM

I have one in Millers Ferry. Its in a lifeproof case. It's not lost, I know where it is, just can't get to it.
Posted By: Clem

Re: Dammit - 10/26/18 10:50 PM

Originally Posted by Jakethesnake
I dropped mine in a tanker truck once. I was so mad.

One year my buddy dropped his at ditto boat ramp, into the water. He got it out and it never cut off and worked just fine. It was the old nokia. Before flip phones. They were awesome phones.

The old Nokia 3310 was a great phone. Loved mine.
Posted By: Wiley Coyote

Re: Dammit - 10/27/18 12:47 AM

I dropped my off Samsung flip phone in a manhole one evening at work. Didn't miss it for half hour or so and then I remembered hearing the "plunk" when it dropped into the water. I took the battery out and dried it with the truck defroster for about an hour and it never missed a beat.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM