Aldeer.com

I hate people that steal

Posted By: huntsicka

I hate people that steal - 07/16/14 09:17 AM

I was picking okra and i heard something in my corn a caught my neighbor stealing my corn. I said what are you doing...she droped 6 ears them and walked home. I looked at her front poarch and she had about 50 ears. I walk over to her house and bagged them up and brought them home with their kids watching me and not saying a word.
Posted By: gman

Re: I hate people that steal - 07/16/14 09:23 AM

Wow. I'd a done the same thing. Had she asked...she coulda had all she wanted...but don't come help yourself w/out asking!
Posted By: huntsicka

Re: I hate people that steal - 07/16/14 11:32 AM

I gave her some corn last year and a hole bucket of cucumbers this year. BUT NOT AGAIN. she is probley getting some now while i am at work
Posted By: jlbuc10

Re: I hate people that steal - 07/16/14 12:18 PM

Originally Posted By: huntsicka
I gave her some corn last year and a hole bucket of cucumbers this year. BUT NOT AGAIN. she is probley getting some now while i am at work

Trail camera and prosecute
Posted By: Bustinbeards

Re: I hate people that steal - 07/16/14 01:44 PM

WOW, unbelievable....
Posted By: Remington270

Re: I hate people that steal - 07/16/14 06:39 PM

Golly dang! We have had the same thing happen at our place. On day a tree full of pears, the next day not a one.
Posted By: Ryano

Re: I hate people that steal - 07/16/14 07:10 PM

I tell you what, I wouldn't say a word to somebody who needed it to survive but I be dad if they are just going to help themselves if they just wanted some. Like said above out folks wouldn't even have to go through the trouble of picking it if they asked. Most folks who grow gardens do it for the pride and enjoyment and would pick a mess of peas or a bushel of corn and give away if they thought the person would enjoy it. My grandpa peddled fruit, vegetables, shrubs pretty much anything that grows from the ground that folks eat or put in the yard. He probably gave half as much away as he sold and still made a good living.
Posted By: FurFlyin

Re: I hate people that steal - 07/16/14 08:37 PM

That's trashy as it gets. Is this woman poor and can't afford food?
Posted By: Duckguide99

Re: I hate people that steal - 07/17/14 06:01 AM

Wow! You're a much nicer person than I am. I would've probably shown my butt. A thief is one of the lowest life forms on this planet.
Posted By: furnfeather

Re: I hate people that steal - 07/17/14 04:26 PM

I know the feeling. Had someone un the neighborhood get into my crops also early one morning before i turned the dogs out in the yard. Whoever it was decimated my corn,took all my ripe cantelope. Needless to say i will be fencing in my entire halfacre garden and connecting it to my backyard. That way if someone decides to get tempted to cut or jump 6ft high chainlink they're going to be caged in with a couple of very territorial canines.
Posted By: Beadlescomb

Re: I hate people that steal - 07/17/14 06:27 PM

Originally Posted By: furnfeather
I know the feeling. Had someone un the neighborhood get into my crops also early one morning before i turned the dogs out in the yard. Whoever it was decimated my corn,took all my ripe cantelope. Needless to say i will be fencing in my entire halfacre garden and connecting it to my backyard. That way if someone decides to get tempted to cut or jump 6ft high chainlink they're going to be caged in with a couple of very territorial canines.

"Corn and cantelope"
Posted By: Ryano

Re: I hate people that steal - 07/17/14 07:07 PM

I am worse off after reading this post for the second night in a row. I bet this would not have happened pre late 70's unless the folks were starving
Posted By: kodiak06

Re: I hate people that steal - 07/18/14 11:29 AM

Glad ya bought home the goodies. SORRY ya got to put up with the trash. My "pawpaw" had a donation jar for people to stop and get veggies/melons, etc, some were honest and some would load up and leave one dollar. Now, when things are about ready to pick, he posts a large sign that reads "Poison sprayed" and a few other words. He says it helped cut down on crooks.
Posted By: YEKRUT

Re: I hate people that steal - 07/20/14 12:17 AM

I'm about to go sit watch over my tomato plants after reading this. smile

Re: I hate people that steal - 07/20/14 09:24 AM

Originally Posted By: YEKRUT

Take your plastic knife with you in case you have to cut somebody. LOL
Posted By: blackmouth

Re: I hate people that steal - 07/21/14 12:20 PM

if you lie you cheat and if you cheat you steal... im tired of thugs of all stripes. lock her ass up and send the deacon to bail her out... tough love better than sin.
Posted By: YEKRUT

Re: I hate people that steal - 07/21/14 09:40 PM

Originally Posted By: FurFlyin

It's a lettuce knife you jack leg. smile
Posted By: Kingsota

Re: I hate people that steal - 07/21/14 09:47 PM

Same here. Someone whipped out my peach tree. Also stole the memory card out of my trail cam. Guess I'll be break out the climber and put the camera where they can't reach it.

Re: I hate people that steal - 07/22/14 07:56 PM

Originally Posted By: FurFlyin

It's a lettuce knife you jack leg. smile

At the risk of incriminating myself, I must admit, that I was almost certain that was what it was when I first saw the picture. My wife bought one about 10 years ago. They do work well, the lettuce doesn't turn brown anymore when she cuts it up.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM