Aldeer.com

Boykins

Posted By: drakehunter_03

Boykins - 08/12/20 12:07 AM

I'm am looking for Boykins puppy .. anyone know any litters due or upcoming? Looking for female with hunting bloodlines
Posted By: Mully

Re: Boykins - 08/12/20 01:56 PM

Valley Way Kennels in Huntsville just posted a litter annoucement on their facebook page yesterday.

Re: Boykins - 08/13/20 11:22 PM

Thanks for the info.. unfortunately I could never spend 4000 on a dog . Good looking dogs though
Posted By: laidback

Re: Boykins - 08/14/20 12:10 AM

I’m going to breed our female but it will be around Christmas. I have some of the best bred Boykins anywhere. They will be in the $1500 range. Many competition titles in her pedigree.

Re: Boykins - 08/14/20 03:13 AM

Are you sure they were $4000 for a puppy? I’ve seen the best bred Boykin puppies in the country and they brought $2500. That’s the most i have ever seen a Boykin pup sell for. Not knocking this guys pups but his stud dog only has a HR title. Pups off of a HR dog go for $1200 to $1500.

Re: Boykins - 08/14/20 11:08 AM

I looked back for the application and the site now says no longer taking application but I read it twice yesterday and it was 1000 deposit and 3000 with puppy is picked up.. Do you think your puppies will be ready for Pickup around Christmas or that's when she will be bred?

Re: Boykins - 08/14/20 11:10 AM

I havnt 100% committed to the Boykin's yet. I am still trying to decide if I want another Lab. I have always hunted with a Lab, mine is just gettting on up in age so I wanted to start training a puppy for next yr. I will be for my daughter possibly for Christmas but I am going to train it.
Posted By: Mully

Re: Boykins - 08/14/20 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by drakehunter_03
I looked back for the application and the site now says no longer taking application but I read it twice yesterday and it was 1000 deposit and 3000 with puppy is picked up.. Do you think your puppies will be ready for Pickup around Christmas or that's when she will be bred?

At that price no wonder you get a Gunner kennel and a puppy program on pick up day!

Re: Boykins - 08/14/20 03:07 PM

Mine will not be ready for Christmas but Ill be happy to help you find one at a lot better price if you would like.
Posted By: foldemup

Re: Boykins - 08/14/20 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by Mully
Originally Posted by drakehunter_03

At that price no wonder you get a Gunner kennel and a puppy program on pick up day!

There are idiots that will pay it because it costs more, must be a good dog

Re: Boykins - 08/15/20 02:42 AM

Yes please keep your eyes out for me please.. thanks

Re: Boykins - 08/15/20 03:23 AM

Yes if you could keep your eyes out for me one that would be great.. I'm looking for a female. Thanks
Posted By: bamapanic

Re: Boykins - 08/18/20 03:14 PM

We got our pup from Nancy Boykin out of Suwannee TN. Excellent bloodlines. Looking forward to Nationals in October going to be running in the puppy division hoping to move up.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM