Aldeer.com

Age Progression... and same deer?

Posted By: Baybuzzard

Age Progression... and same deer? - 10/08/12 11:07 PM

First pics from (I think) around 2006
Looking like he'll make a 12 point in coming years...
Note distinctive white spot between eyes

Re: Age Progression... and same deer? - 10/08/12 11:10 PM

2007-08
has not made the 12 point status

Re: Age Progression... and same deer? - 10/08/12 11:12 PM

2008-09
still a lowly 10 point

2009-10

Re: Age Progression... and same deer? - 10/08/12 11:13 PM

2010-11
Yikes.... what happened?

We thought this was the same buck, but I don't think so now.

I say this comparing belly hair line, and throat patches, from the lack of a good front-on shot

Posted By: Leprechaun24

Re: Age Progression... and same deer? - 10/09/12 01:54 AM

Man he BLEW UP!!! That is an incredible buck I wish you the best of luck with him
Posted By: teamduckdown

Re: Age Progression... and same deer? - 10/09/12 01:54 AM

Since you feel the need to post pics of my deer. smile I'll answer this. All but the last 2 pics are the same deer. The 10 point (was an 11 point when he died, note kicker) was hit by a buddy of mine on Hwy 225 chasing a doe in Feb. 2010. He scored 139 and some change. The 2010 "freak" is a different deer.

This is the same deer I had at 15 steps opening day of the 2009 bow season, but he never presented a good shot.

Where did find my pics anyway?
Posted By: swamp_fever2002

Re: Age Progression... and same deer? - 10/09/12 02:23 AM

Cool pics!!
Posted By: kkeith1957

Re: Age Progression... and same deer? - 10/09/12 09:43 AM

good pictures

Re: Age Progression... and same deer? - 10/09/12 10:08 AM

Originally Posted By: teamduckdown
Since you feel the need to post pics of my deer. smile I'll answer this. All but the last 2 pics are the same deer. The 10 point (was an 11 point when he died, note kicker) was hit by a buddy of mine on Hwy 225 chasing a doe in Feb. 2010. He scored 139 and some change. The 2010 "freak" is a different deer.

This is the same deer I had at 15 steps opening day of the 2009 bow season, but he never presented a good shot.

Not your pics. The first year was my pics, following years was Dougs.

And, I didn't realise when I posted these that I made a big blunder, which proves these aren't the same two deer. Surprised nobody caught it and called me on it, [with 139 views]

Re: Age Progression... and same deer? - 10/09/12 12:44 PM

Originally Posted By: Baybuzzard
Originally Posted By: teamduckdown

Not your pics. The first year was my pics, following years was Dougs.

And, I didn't realise when I posted these that I made a big blunder, which proves these aren't the same two deer. Surprised nobody caught it and called me on it, [with 139 views]

The first 2 pics are ten yards behind my barn.

what blunder, the white spot?

Re: Age Progression... and same deer? - 10/09/12 09:20 PM

Dang... 252 views and no one has spotted the blunder I made posting these? Maybe I should offer a prize to the first person who figgers it out wink

Teamduckdown...
appears you don't know exactly where those pics were taken, because it was me and your dad that set the camera to catch a pic of this buck
Posted By: FurFlyin

Re: Age Progression... and same deer? - 10/09/12 11:08 PM

Dang... 252 views and no one has spotted the blunder I made posting these? Maybe I should offer a prize to the first person who figgers it out wink

Teamduckdown...
appears you don't know exactly where those pics were taken, because it was me and your dad that set the camera to catch a pic of this buck

I wanna know what my prize is. The 2010 pictures were taken in 2011.

Re: Age Progression... and same deer? - 10/09/12 11:38 PM

Originally Posted By: FurFlyin

Teamduckdown...

Nope. No prize for you laugh

Re: Age Progression... and same deer? - 10/09/12 11:54 PM

Originally Posted By: FurFlyin

Teamduckdown...

Nope. No prize for you laugh

I dpnt know where you get the idea I dont know... I know where it is. I've had a camera on that pine in the photo.

Re: Age Progression... and same deer? - 10/10/12 12:20 AM

Furflyin...
You are somewhat correct
Will get back to this post later when I get it sorted out, bunch of mis-post of year groups on this lame-brain post of mine whistle

Re: Age Progression... and same deer? - 10/10/12 01:22 AM

Whew. Dummy me up.

Got it straightened out. Looking at year only and not the month got me boogered up.

So as it turns out the first buck was already dead when the freak showed up. Team Duck Down cleared that up.

Furflyin...
since you were "somewhat" correct- you get the prize
A collection of "somewhat" used grunt calls.
(you may have to boil them to get the funk off smirk )

PM address and I'll send them on their way
© 2024 ALDEER.COM