Mature? - 09/25/23 08:55 AM

Well, is he?

[Linked Image]
Posted By: deadeye48

Re: Mature? - 09/25/23 12:01 PM

He has a 5gal bucket full of nutz so yeah Id say hes mature
Posted By: BC

Re: Mature? - 09/25/23 02:20 PM

Who cares lol. If he weighs 5 lbs or 500 put a hole in him.

You will regret it if you don't.
Posted By: TDog93

Re: Mature? - 09/25/23 03:28 PM

Bigun
Posted By: Stickers

Re: Mature? - 09/25/23 09:28 PM

kill the sows- he will leave to go find love. I shoot pigs indiscriminately, but am always prouder of killing sows
Posted By: BayedUp

Re: Mature? - 09/27/23 02:06 AM

Originally Posted by Stickers
kill the sows- he will leave to go find love. I shoot pigs indiscriminately, but am always prouder of killing sows

That’s one of the hardest things to explain to people when I take them to kill hogs. Everyone wants to shoot the big boars first.
My first 3 targets is sows and if they’re still around for follow up shots after that I just pick at random.

In my opinion, the Only time it’s acceptable to shoot Boars first is if it’s a boar that consistently chases deer out of the plot or if he is in my net trap.
Posted By: James

Re: Mature? - 09/27/23 02:33 AM

He's a nice 'en. But no he's not old to answer your question 😃
Posted By: Mbrock

Re: Mature? - 09/27/23 03:18 AM

I wouldn’t call him mature at all.
Posted By: OlTimer

Re: Mature? - 09/27/23 07:37 AM

The only pictures I get of him are between 3 and 4 am. Always by himself. I am indiscriminate in killing them. I killed 19 between deer and turkey season last year. From 5 pounds to 200+. They have ideal habitat and a little pressure and they will move in a heartbeat.
Posted By: Frankie

Re: Mature? - 09/27/23 07:01 PM

He don't look dead enough that I do know lol

Just looking at him I say not to old . Looks like he's got a few cuts on on him so that means he's fighting over females.

He's probably 3
Posted By: Stickers

Re: Mature? - 10/05/23 10:03 PM

Originally Posted by BayedUp

That’s one of the hardest things to explain to people when I take them to kill hogs. Everyone wants to shoot the big boars first.
My first 3 targets is sows and if they’re still around for follow up shots after that I just pick at random.

In my opinion, the Only time it’s acceptable to shoot Boars first is if it’s a boar that consistently chases deer out of the plot or if he is in my net trap.

Exactly!
Posted By: Ben2

Re: Mature? - 10/06/23 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by BayedUp

Exactly!

I currently have killed all sows and babies but have 3 boars now, had a new one just show up. No sows, wish they would leave to find sows but from what I have seen they take up residency in an area and wait on a new group to move in which may take a few months
© 2024 ALDEER.COM