Aldeer.com

On my list

Posted By: Bulls eye

On my list - 12/24/18 04:32 PM

[Linked Image]upload images

This dude showed up right at last light a few days ago at 25 yards. I was using my crossbow. Didn’t risk it.
Posted By: bamaeyedoc

Re: On my list - 12/24/18 06:41 PM

^^shoulda had the rifle. grin Good luck getting on him again!

Dr. B
Posted By: Turkey_neck

Re: On my list - 12/24/18 10:07 PM

Originally Posted by bamaeyedoc
^^shoulda had the rifle. grin Good luck getting on him again!

Dr. B

Ding ding ding we have a winner
Posted By: Cdub

Re: On my list - 12/25/18 01:44 AM

Or illuminated scope on the x bow
Posted By: Bowhunter84

Re: On my list - 12/25/18 09:23 PM

I have that same deer on camera. I’m surprised you have permission to hunt that same property. I don’t know why the property owner didn’t tell me that he had given hunting permission to someone else. Oh well I’ll give him a call later and talk to him. Good luck Jeff and I’ll be seeing you soon.
Posted By: marshmud991

Re: On my list - 12/25/18 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by Bowhunter84
I have that same deer on camera. I’m surprised you have permission to hunt that same property. I don’t know why the property owner didn’t tell me that he had given hunting permission to someone else. Oh well I’ll give him a call later and talk to him. Good luck Jeff and I’ll be seeing you soon.

Awe Chit!!!!
Posted By: Johnal3

Re: On my list - 12/25/18 10:18 PM

Good lord....I already sent him a pm. This deer is popular....
Not sure exactly where y’all are, but I have permission to be in there!!

Can’t have nuttin....

https://photos.app.goo.gl/8XaAHhs6jiYyJN5SA

Re: On my list - 12/25/18 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by Johnal3
Good lord....I already sent him an email. This deer is popular....
Not sure exactly where y’all are, but I have permission to be in there!!

Can’t have nuttin....

https://photos.app.goo.gl/8XaAHhs6jiYyJN5SA

I have permission where I have pics of him as well. I’m guessing Bulls Eye has permission to hunt it too but I wasn’t informed that anyone else had been given permission...

Re: On my list - 12/25/18 10:34 PM

I’ve caught 3 people in 4 years out there. Folks think they can walk around the trampoline and thru their privacy fence gate and just go hunt.
Posted By: jb20

Re: On my list - 12/25/18 10:34 PM

rofl popular deer

Re: On my list - 12/25/18 10:39 PM

I’ve caught 3 people in 4 years out there. Folks think they can walk around the trampoline and thru their privacy fence gate and just go hunt.

Same here. They think they can hunt because their property line backs up to the woods. I bust people every year trying to slip in there. Guess I’ll go walk the property lines again...

Re: On my list - 12/25/18 10:43 PM

Unfortunately it’s about that time.
“Just please give me my stand and camera back.....
I can hear it now.”
Sir, this guy just offered me $200 for it. You willing to go $250?? laugh

Re: On my list - 12/25/18 10:45 PM

It’s always the same thing isn’t it laugh
Posted By: James

Re: On my list - 12/26/18 01:35 AM

Originally Posted by marshmud991
Originally Posted by Bowhunter84

Awe Chit!!!!

[Linked Image]
Posted By: top cat

Re: On my list - 12/26/18 01:53 AM

He must get around

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Atoler

Re: On my list - 12/27/18 03:39 AM

Bulls eye, I’ll give you $20 to park next to your swingset.
Posted By: Ben2

Re: On my list - 12/27/18 04:48 AM

Unfortunately it’s about that time.
“Just please give me my stand and camera back.....
I can hear it now.”
Sir, this guy just offered me $200 for it. You willing to go $250?? laugh

I will give you $300.

Re: On my list - 12/27/18 04:49 AM

This ain't the guy that hunted your stand is it?

Re: On my list - 12/27/18 05:34 AM

No. That was another poacher. The one that begged for his stuff back.
Now, y’all arseholes quit stirring up chit in here. laugh

Re: On my list - 12/27/18 05:38 AM

Well one thing is for sure, once they get caught by yall they dont make the mistake of poaching a 2nd time!

Re: On my list - 12/27/18 05:42 AM

So is this ghillie suit (please let it be) or the one with the ground blind and the corn?

Re: On my list - 12/27/18 05:49 AM

Originally Posted by Ben2

So is this the guy in the ghillie suit (please let it be) you got the pics of or the one with the ground blind and the corn?

Funny you mention that....
http://www.aldeer.com/forum/ubbthre...in=107977&Number=1370380#Post1370380
Originally Posted by Bulls eye
Exclusively from the ground the last 2 seasons with a crossbow in a gillie suit. Love it...

Sounds like a neighborhood hunter to me.

Re: On my list - 12/27/18 01:58 PM

So is this the guy in the ghillie suit (please let it be) you got the pics of or the one with the ground blind and the corn?

Funny you mention that....
http://www.aldeer.com/forum/ubbthre...in=107977&Number=1370380#Post1370380
Exclusively from the ground the last 2 seasons with a crossbow in a gillie suit. Love it...

Sounds like a neighborhood hunter to me.

Sure does
Posted By: jwalker77

Re: On my list - 12/27/18 09:30 PM

So if yall all have permission to hunt where youre hunting, quit crying and go hunting. He clearly likes to get up and get around during the day. Wouldnt take much of a deer hunter to kill that one.
Posted By: Stob

Re: On my list - 12/27/18 10:20 PM

I have persimmons too!!!
Posted By: James

Re: On my list - 12/28/18 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by jwalker77
So if yall all have permission to hunt where youre hunting, quit crying and go hunting. He clearly likes to get up and get around during the day. Wouldnt take much of a deer hunter to kill that one.

Ya know folks get all excited when they get a big buck on cam at 1am lol, I get it, it's cool but i don't get real excited until i get daytime photos of a big buck, cause i know he's definitely killable & there's a good chance i can/will kill him...

Re: On my list - 12/28/18 04:39 PM

Damn boys!!!! Don’t worry about that deer. He is dead. I killed him and every other deer in Weatherly. Ain’t a damn one left. I lured them all into my backyard through my privacy gate with a trail of popcorn and shot them with a fully automatic rifle while using my trampoline as a ground blind while I was wearing my ghillie suit on a full moon night. Didn’t even need a spot light. But at least it was my property. Since some of y’all are major detectives and know my name and address feel free to drop by and introduce yourselfs. I’ll show you my wall full of illegal kick ass bucks taken on the streets of Weatherly🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Posted By: Hogwild

Re: On my list - 12/28/18 08:14 PM

Antler Envy is a bad disease!

Re: On my list - 12/28/18 11:59 PM

Damn boys!!!! Don’t worry about that deer. He is dead. I killed him and every other deer in Weatherly. Ain’t a damn one left. I lured them all into my backyard through my privacy gate with a trail of popcorn and shot them with a fully automatic rifle while using my trampoline as a ground blind while I was wearing my ghillie suit on a full moon night. Didn’t even need a spot light. But at least it was my property. Since some of y’all are major detectives and know my name and address feel free to drop by and introduce yourselfs. I’ll show you my wall full of illegal kick ass bucks taken on the streets of Weatherly🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

You got me figured wrong. I’m not slobbering over a 120” 8 point. I simply told you in a pm that I had that same deer on camera and said I assumed you were in weatherly. When you told me you lived in Ballantre, I thought that was a long way for that deer to travel. After I found out where you lived, I just wondered why you would’ve lied about it. I don’t have to wonder any more. It’s because you’re hunting on property you aren’t supposed to be on. I have a piece of property close to you that I take care of and am supposed to keep tresspassers off of, so that’s what I do. It’s a full time job during this time of year. I don’t have time to hunt or finish work that actually pays the bills, believe me, the last thing i want to do is chase thieves/poachers around. But I told the nice people that live on the property I’d help out. So there you have it. I’m actually a pretty nice guy, just don’t like being lied to, don’t like thieves, or poachers. Keep proclaiming your faith all over the interwebs, I hope you’re reaching people, just don’t preach one thing, and do the opposite. Hope you have a good new year!

Re: On my list - 12/29/18 12:01 AM

Originally Posted by Hogwild

Is it? You just love everyone these days, huh? DCNR and poachers too! Good for you.

Re: On my list - 12/29/18 01:51 AM

So how in the world do you know where I am hunting. You’ve never seen me hunting anywhere. I don’t even know you. If you’ve got proof I’m hunting illegally or trespassing then call the game warden. You don’t know who I have permission from. There’s a lot of small wood lots in that area. Besides if you don’t think that deer runs does in ballantre your fooling yourself. Simple as this, don’t make accusations with no proof. If you have proof I’m trespassing post it up and call the game warden.
Posted By: Waldo

Re: On my list - 12/29/18 02:19 AM

popcorn

Re: On my list - 12/29/18 03:19 AM

So how in the world do you know where I am hunting. You’ve never seen me hunting anywhere. I don’t even know you. If you’ve got proof I’m hunting illegally or trespassing then call the game warden. You don’t know who I have permission from. There’s a lot of small wood lots in that area. Besides if you don’t think that deer runs does in ballantre your fooling yourself. Simple as this, don’t make accusations with no proof. If you have proof I’m trespassing post it up and call the game warden.

What did you lie for? Are you a liar, or a liar and a poacher?
Posted By: Atoler

Re: On my list - 12/29/18 04:28 AM

So you don’t deny it, you’re just saying no one has proof? Nice

Re: On my list - 12/29/18 04:48 AM

So you are got the picture you posted in weatherly or ballantre?
Posted By: BCLC

Re: On my list - 12/29/18 06:06 AM

The mountainous region of Pelham been known to grow some jim dandy hunting stories....time to pull up a chair and pass the popcorn
Posted By: bhammedic84

Re: On my list - 12/29/18 09:07 AM

Originally Posted by BCLC
The mountainous region of Pelham been known to grow some jim dandy hunting stories....time to pull up a chair and pass the popcorn

yes they have B. i also have a lot or 2 of land in the weatherly/ballantre area that i hunt. i use them to fill the freezer early i the year.. owners hate them eating their plants.

i can tell you john is as nice as the come just dont hunt his turkeys

Re: On my list - 12/29/18 01:37 PM

Is it? You just love everyone these days, huh? DCNR and poachers too! Good for you.

Yes, it is a terrible disease!!!

Just because you THINK someone may be doing something illegal does not mean they are. Simple as that!
You should provide proof before you make accusations.
There is a the whole ‘innocent until proven guilty’ thing that people seem to have forgotten about. And posting detrimental things about people on the internet with no proof is very careless and irresponsible.

If you think he is hunting illegally, turn him in or catch him FIRST!

Re: On my list - 12/29/18 01:55 PM

Yes, it is a terrible disease!!!

Just because you THINK someone may be doing something illegal does not mean they are. Simple as that!
You should provide proof before you make accusations.
There is a the whole ‘innocent until proven guilty’ thing that people seem to have forgotten about. And posting detrimental things about people on the internet with no proof is very careless and irresponsible.

If you think he is hunting illegally, turn him in or catch him FIRST!

I pmed him first and was lied to. Since you’re acting like he’s on trial, what happens when you lie in court? This started out with a simple question (in private). I honestly figured he was on the property I have permission on, or nearby. Made no accusations until he lied. If you dealt with the amount of tresspassers I have to, you’d ask a question or 2 also I bet. Again, I never accused him of wrongdoing until he didn’t tell the truth.

Let me say this....if I’m wrong, I’ll be the first to stand up and say, I’M SORRY, and I’ll put it here for everyone to see. So far, nothing or nobody says I’m wrong.

Re: On my list - 12/29/18 02:20 PM

Let’s just say......it is the same deer and it lives in the woods you have permission to hunt in.
And, then, let’s say that the guy IS hunting him.

Do you know without a doubt that he does not permission to hunt ANY property that he deer may roam onto?
What about his own property? Do you know that the deer never comes onto it? He said he was using a crossbow.....heck, maybe he was in his backyard?
What if he just did not want to disclose any real information to a complete stranger on an Internet talk forum??

I do NOT know!!!

But, I would have kept my mouth shut and found out firsthand for myself before making such claims.

Re: On my list - 12/29/18 02:36 PM

I know it’s not in his yard. It was a pm, and wouldn’t have been out in the open. He couldve just said, I’d rather not say where it’s at, but I’ve got permission in the area that you’ve mentioned. I understand that. There’s ways around it without telling a lie. Like I said before, I’m a pretty nice guy. He could’ve ended up on a perfectly legal hunt right out his back door if he wanted to. There’s others off this site that have hunted with me out there and know the situation, so maybe keeping my mouth shut until I know the facts doesn’t only pertain to me???

Re: On my list - 12/29/18 03:26 PM

I really don't think it's anybody else's business where I or anyone else has permission to hunt. And if someone asks where I hunt you will more than likely be told somewhere not even close to where I do hunt. Simply because it's not your business. And if someone accuses me of trespassing or poaching they better have some solid evidence and have all your ducks in a row before you make the accusation. And just because you had incidents in the past doesn't make everyone a poacher. If it's that much of a burden maybe you should find another place to hunt. Some of you guys just crack me up.

Re: On my list - 12/30/18 03:13 AM

I really don't think it's anybody else's business where I or anyone else has permission to hunt. And if someone asks where I hunt you will more than likely be told somewhere not even close to where I do hunt. Simply because it's not your business. And if someone accuses me of trespassing or poaching they better have some solid evidence and have all your ducks in a row before you make the accusation. And just because you had incidents in the past doesn't make everyone a poacher. If it's that much of a burden maybe you should find another place to hunt. Some of you guys just crack me up.

No it dont make you a poacher but just in case you may be poaching hopefully these posts keep you from getting in trouble. Dang nice of Johnal3 to private message rather than simply call the law imo

Re: On my list - 12/30/18 04:23 AM

No it dont make you a poacher but just in case you may be poaching hopefully these posts keep you from getting in trouble. Dang nice of Johnal3 to private message rather than simply call the law imo

Thanks Ben. I’m done. Not gonna beat a dead horse. Everybody has their uninformed opinion and I’m not going to draw a map on here of where this deer is, where the OP lives, or where I have permission to be. Without that info, nobody understands. But by god, they know what they are talking about, and what they say goes! rolleyes

Re: On my list - 12/30/18 11:46 AM

rofl
I was just bored yesterday and was just trying to stir the pot to get this thread going. What I said is what most people I talk to says when I ask where they hunt. Glad y'all got it worked out. Sorry I didn't put this up yesterday. Got busy and forgot.
Posted By: Bamabucks14

Re: On my list - 12/30/18 07:20 PM

This has potential, someone should repost in on the general forum
© 2024 ALDEER.COM