Posted By: 10gauge

Re: drop tine update - 08/09/11 01:22 PM

Good deer!!
Posted By: BUCKMAN26

Re: drop tine update - 08/09/11 03:03 PM

thats and awesome looking buck, hope you get him man
Posted By: Teacher One

Re: drop tine update - 08/09/11 03:33 PM

Now is the time to keep the mouth shut and the stand occupied!! Good Luck with him. He won't be easy.
Posted By: 04 Spoiler

Re: drop tine update - 08/09/11 05:08 PM

I would love to know that's what I was going to war with going in to the season... Never had a chance to add a drop to my kill list...
Posted By: 04 Spoiler

Re: drop tine update - 08/09/11 05:12 PM

Is that an M-100 ?
Posted By: reid

Re: drop tine update - 08/09/11 06:38 PM

m-80 so far so good i've had it for as month now
Posted By: robgillaspie

Re: drop tine update - 08/09/11 07:37 PM

very nice deer. take my advice. Don't post any more photos on here. Don't open your mouth anymore. get your stands hung now. act like you are not gonna hunt this year. If anyone ask you. The deer has disappeared. It is gone. Hell you never even took those pictures.

You may be the most ethical hunter in this state. But if you drag that deer out of the woods. THEN YOU HAD TO KILL IT AT NIGHT, OR WITH BAIT OR SOMETHING.

KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT.
Posted By: d_av_s

Re: drop tine update - 08/09/11 08:12 PM

Good Luck to you!
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: drop tine update - 08/09/11 08:14 PM

Originally Posted By: robgillaspie
very nice deer. take my advice. Don't post any more photos on here. Don't open your mouth anymore. get your stands hung now. act like you are not gonna hunt this year. If anyone ask you. The deer has disappeared. It is gone. Hell you never even took those pictures.

You may be the most ethical hunter in this state. But if you drag that deer out of the woods. THEN YOU HAD TO KILL IT AT NIGHT, OR WITH BAIT OR SOMETHING.

KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT.

Very wise stuff.
Posted By: Leprechaun24

Re: drop tine update - 08/09/11 08:24 PM

He is looking better good luck with him
Posted By: HOYT 09

Re: drop tine update - 08/09/11 09:11 PM

Looking good!
Posted By: truedouble

Re: drop tine update - 08/09/11 10:00 PM

Originally Posted By: robgillaspie

KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT.

I wouldn't post pictures of a really good buck I might have on my property either but I wouldn't say that most people that kill an exceptional buck are accused of breaking the law.
Posted By: BhamFred

Re: drop tine update - 08/09/11 10:09 PM

Originally Posted By: truedouble

I wouldn't post pictures of a really good buck I might have on my property either but I wouldn't say that most people that kill an exceptional buck are accused of breaking the law. [/quote]

you have apparently never killed an exceptional buck.......or you would know the folly of that statement....
Posted By: Big Rack

Re: drop tine update - 08/09/11 10:26 PM

He would look good on the wall. Good luck with him.
Posted By: click-boom

Re: drop tine update - 08/09/11 11:46 PM

thumbup thumbup thumbup
Posted By: fromthedepths

Re: drop tine update - 08/10/11 01:04 AM

thank you for sharing this pic ,that's a fine buck but i agree i wouldn't post anymore except the after pic. good luck to you!
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: drop tine update - 08/10/11 01:17 AM

I'd be careful with after pics too.
Posted By: Southwood7

Re: drop tine update - 08/10/11 02:38 AM

Reid, post all the pics you want and dont worry what people might say about you if you kill that deer. He is a good buck and I hope you get him!
Posted By: swamp_fever2002

Re: drop tine update - 08/10/11 02:42 AM

Originally Posted By: Southwood7
Reid, post all the pics you want and don't worry what people might say about you if you kill that deer. He is a good buck and I hope you get him!

x2
Posted By: bloodtrail

Re: drop tine update - 08/10/11 03:35 AM

It's not just what people say, although that is a big deal. It's your lease price going up, being terminated, or your lease getting poached. If your in a club then you may be kicked out.

Robgillaspe felt differently last year, it seems his stance has changed this year. I wonder why?? grin
Posted By: bloodtrail

Re: drop tine update - 08/10/11 03:38 AM

I love seeing the pics though, y'all post away but I will refrain.

Re: drop tine update - 08/11/11 03:48 PM

Originally Posted By: BhamFred
Originally Posted By: truedouble

I wouldn't post pictures of a really good buck I might have on my property either but I wouldn't say that most people that kill an exceptional buck are accused of breaking the law.

you have apparently never killed an exceptional buck.......or you would know the folly of that statement.... [/quote]

what ever you say Fred, LOL, but I have and no one did...I also know quite a few other people that have killed 150+ deer and no accusations there either.
Posted By: robgillaspie

Re: drop tine update - 08/11/11 04:43 PM

Hell I don't care what people say or have said. But there have been several attempts to get the land I am hunting out from under me.

I have some pictures this year. (LITTLE DEER, hell little bity deer, all does) biggest deer I got is a spike. and only one of them.

that is how I will handle my land from now on. If some of you want to see some pictures, pm me. If I know you I will send them to you. Looks like another great year and I definitly have a deer to hunt.

Re: drop tine update - 08/11/11 07:33 PM

agree with that. If I leased and had good deer I would not be showing the pics. If I own land and have good deer I wouldn't show pics. Maybe a couple years later after they are on my wall but nothing more or sooner.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM