Aldeer.com

ISO someone to coyote hunt 2 seperate properties in Cullman.

Posted By: Firehunt

ISO someone to coyote hunt 2 seperate properties in Cullman. - 09/18/16 09:50 AM

I have 2 seperate tracts of land that I deer hunt in Cullman county. I would like to find someone knowledgable and experienced to hunt them, and teach me a few things in the process. One property is 40 acres and has just been logged and made into a field with a dozer. Has a creek on it, hay field on one side and cutover on the other. Other place is 100 acres out in crane hill. Lots of hardwoods with a few hay fields.
Posted By: JDawg

Re: ISO someone to coyote hunt 2 seperate properties in Cullman. - 09/19/16 11:15 AM

Go talk to the Old Guy that owns shooters on Hwy 69. I've not been there in a couple of years but I know i talked to him several hours one time when he sold antennas about hunting. He really liked coyote hunting then and was more than willing to help if I wanted to get into it. Real nice guy!!
Posted By: Psalm23

Re: ISO someone to coyote hunt 2 seperate properties in Cullman. - 10/21/16 10:37 PM

If your still looking for someone with experience to kill coyotes. Than give me a shout. I've got sever al years of experience with multiple kills. Have hunted over half dozen coyote tournaments. Have all the equipment ranging from caller to night vision. Phone number 251-609-0998
Posted By: turkey_killer

Re: ISO someone to coyote hunt 2 seperate properties in Cullman. - 10/22/16 07:55 PM

I'd like to go help shoot them. Or help trap
© 2024 ALDEER.COM