Aldeer.com

Fun shoot on Wednesday afternoon!

Posted By: North40R

Fun shoot on Wednesday afternoon! - 09/21/16 07:39 PM

Same field we killed the white wings on Sunday morning. They didn't show back up.

Posted By: DCL

Re: Fun shoot on Wednesday afternoon! - 09/21/16 08:21 PM

What a way to break up a Wednesday afternoon!! don't worry bout us working folks!! Congrats brother!!

Re: Fun shoot on Wednesday afternoon! - 09/21/16 08:36 PM

Thanks! I worked today too! In at 5am, off at 2:45, in the field by 4 and out at 6! Just finished dressing them out. Gotta be back at work at 2:45am and work until 5pm tomorrow.
Posted By: crenshawco

Re: Fun shoot on Wednesday afternoon! - 09/21/16 08:48 PM

I need to come raid your freezer! Congrats on another good shoot

Re: Fun shoot on Wednesday afternoon! - 09/21/16 09:56 PM

Come on Cole! You don't have to raid the freezer though buddy. Just let me know when and I'll have us a mess on the grill when you get here.
Posted By: brotherhood

Re: Fun shoot on Wednesday afternoon! - 09/22/16 07:41 AM

Congrats again Hank! You sure got them this year!
Posted By: poorcountrypreacher

Re: Fun shoot on Wednesday afternoon! - 09/22/16 09:40 AM

You are just killing me. I'm thinking of moving to OK. Congrats again!
Posted By: Geno

Re: Fun shoot on Wednesday afternoon! - 09/22/16 10:50 AM

That looks like you guys had a blast.

Re: Fun shoot on Wednesday afternoon! - 09/22/16 08:33 PM

Thanks! Been a lot of hot, dusty days on the tractor prepping these fields but it's really paid off this season.

PCP if you can squeeze in a trip to South Bama I'd be glad to have you here for a shoot.
Posted By: poorcountrypreacher

Re: Fun shoot on Wednesday afternoon! - 09/23/16 05:52 PM

Originally Posted By: North40R
Thanks! Been a lot of hot, dusty days on the tractor prepping these fields but it's really paid off this season.

PCP if you can squeeze in a trip to South Bama I'd be glad to have you here for a shoot.

That's very generous; thanks! I have gun and will travel. I was gonna try to shoot some tomorrow, but only had about 20 in the field. I think I'll just leave them be for now.

Re: Fun shoot on Wednesday afternoon! - 09/23/16 06:10 PM

Originally Posted By: poorcountrypreacher
Originally Posted By: North40R

That's very generous; thanks! I have gun and will travel. I was gonna try to shoot some tomorrow, but only had about 20 in the field. I think I'll just leave them be for now.

Same here! Checked 4 fields today and no birds anywhere. I guess I'll feed up tomorrow and start getting ready for an October shoot.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM