Aldeer.com

Deer and Property Photos - Barbour County

Posted By: ole3point

Deer and Property Photos - Barbour County - 07/15/13 11:21 PM

Looking for a quality club in SE Alabama – Consider us!

The link below shows deer and property photos from club just west of Clayton in Barbour County

www.Flickr.com/photos/barbourcounty/

Thanks a bunch, ole3point

Re: Deer and Property Photos - Barbour County - 07/15/13 11:24 PM

Property has creeks, ponds and a number of nice bottoms and draws. Buck harvest guidelines: 3 bucks - one 5 pt or better, one 8 pt or better, one trophy min 15" inside (any order). Nicest buck taken here last season was a 22 inch wide heavy 8 point. Great place to enjoy Alabama’s finest whitetail hunting.

• Countywide 3 pt. one side antler restrictions
• One of 17 traditional Southern Black Belt counties
• Camp and camper hookup available
• Electric
• City water
• Food plots
• Skinning rack
• Open stands – 18 existing
• ATV or golf cart use on property
• Strong January rut

Dues flexible to help everyone out: $850 (877 acres), $950 (955 acres), $1050 (955 acres & camp)
Call or text (352) 514-7863

Re: Deer and Property Photos - Barbour County - 08/14/13 05:43 PM

Still looking.

Interested in looking at the club? We will be there on Aug. 24. Should have more pics up after that.

Re: Deer and Property Photos - Barbour County - 09/06/13 09:08 PM

Photo link has been updated. Big difference since the spring in the cutover.

Let me know if you are interested in hunting with us this year or next. Food plots are going to be planted in October.
Posted By: drakehunter_03

Re: Deer and Property Photos - Barbour County - 09/06/13 09:53 PM

Where is this land located in B county? How many people r in the club? Is thier any turkeys on the property and does these prices include turkey rights?

Re: Deer and Property Photos - Barbour County - 09/07/13 09:08 AM

Just west of Clayton, between Hwy 51 and 239. 10 members. Saw lots of turkey last deer season and 4 during two short morning turkey hunts with my daughter. Turkey is included if we make full membership.
Posted By: muleskinner

Re: Deer and Property Photos - Barbour County - 09/09/13 10:08 AM

I may be interested for next year. I'm in with some guys on the Choctawhatchee river below Blue Springs that is ate up with hogs and deer hunting has been affected

Re: Deer and Property Photos - Barbour County - 09/09/13 10:00 PM

Sounds great! No hogs here. Not sure how long that will last. A buddy is telling me he has some on camera toward Louisville.
Posted By: Clayton

Re: Deer and Property Photos - Barbour County - 09/10/13 08:04 AM

I know your area very well and there are hogs not far from you. They are just starting to get on the northwest side of the management area. It wont be long before they are in your area.

Re: Deer and Property Photos - Barbour County - 09/23/13 09:06 PM

Clayton - choot'em before they get to us - Thanks!

Two openings left. We have five new members, and two returning that have not hunted the place in over five years. Got some great members - should be an awesome season!
Posted By: TIME_KILLER08

Re: Deer and Property Photos - Barbour County - 02/12/14 05:30 PM

How was the season on this club?

Re: Deer and Property Photos - Barbour County - 04/08/14 11:05 PM

Took 3 does and 4 bucks, couple six points, a good eight and a ten that would have been nice next year. Most members were hunting for trophy bucks.
Posted By: timbercruiser

Re: Deer and Property Photos - Barbour County - 04/09/14 07:27 AM

We use to hunt in that same general area in the late 60's, 70's and early 80's. We killed a lot of good deer in that area. We were mainly south and southwest of Mt. Andrew and over toward the Evergreen Church.
Posted By: Boom

Re: Deer and Property Photos - Barbour County - 04/18/14 09:25 PM

Any hardwoods? All I can see is pine trees. Any turkeys? Are you feeding corn and is that included in dues?

Boom
Posted By: JayHook

Re: Deer and Property Photos - Barbour County - 04/19/14 09:25 AM

Black belt county maybe but...all red dirt and sand in pics????

Re: Deer and Property Photos - Barbour County - 05/12/14 11:30 AM

Plenty of red dirt and pines. There are plenty of draws and bottoms, but not sure how many nut trees there are that produce. Yellow gold not included.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM