Aldeer.com

Hunting Club Around Rock Mountain Lakes McCalla AL

Posted By: BONETHUG

Hunting Club Around Rock Mountain Lakes McCalla AL - 11/25/23 10:27 AM

I was looking at OnX and saw Valley Creek Land and Timber has land all behind Rock Mountain lakes neighborhood it stretches all the way to johns/Blue Creek area near Adger. Does anyone on near know if that is leased by someone? If so, does anyone know of someone I could get touch with about that club?
Posted By: gastoka

Re: Hunting Club Around Rock Mountain Lakes McCalla AL - 11/29/23 09:10 PM

Also interested if this is a club
Posted By: kkfish

Re: Hunting Club Around Rock Mountain Lakes McCalla AL - 11/30/23 12:11 AM

Use to hunt it years ago when it was usx land. Everyone could and would ride from there to black diamond drinking and shooting anything seen. Years later entering over the mountain by the lake was gated and heard several with deep pockets bought a bunch of that land. Ran all the way to old Hercules plant. Haven’t been up there in years but pretty sure it’s been bought up and cut off around what u may be looking at. Was another entrance in the black folks section if u went right instead of left going over the mountain but that may be cut off now as well.
Posted By: jawbone

Re: Hunting Club Around Rock Mountain Lakes McCalla AL - 11/30/23 06:16 AM

If that is Valley Creek Timber out of Dallas County, Bucky Hinson would be the guy that handles all that for them so he would be the one to talk to.
Posted By: twaldrop4

Re: Hunting Club Around Rock Mountain Lakes McCalla AL - 11/30/23 09:52 PM

It’s behind my. Several sheriff’s have it leased. From the sounds of it they shoot ALOT

Re: Hunting Club Around Rock Mountain Lakes McCalla AL - 12/01/23 06:11 PM

I appreciate the help. Just looking for something close to McCalla. Don't have time like I use to.
Posted By: Justice

Re: Hunting Club Around Rock Mountain Lakes McCalla AL - 12/01/23 08:29 PM

Finding one close to McCalla may prove difficult. The one I am in close to my house just lost half it's property to a mining operation. The club next to us did as well. Had to cut numbers in half due to it.

Re: Hunting Club Around Rock Mountain Lakes McCalla AL - 12/02/23 01:51 AM

Yeah I would be cool with anything 20-30 minutes away I’m right next to lake view. It would be nice to have something super close but I would willing travel a little bit. But the closer to the house the better. But it all depends on property.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM