Aldeer.com

TROPHY BUCK CLUB IN CENTRAL ALABAMA

Posted By: Link01

TROPHY BUCK CLUB IN CENTRAL ALABAMA - 02/11/12 05:03 PM

Southern Pines Hunting Club a twenty year year old TROPHY CLUB in Coosa County has membership opportunites for 12/13. The lease is 1795 acres near the center of 10,000 acres in quality deer management. We have a member owned club house and RV spots with complete set ups. The club has two tractors and the equipment to maintain more than 20 plots. The plots are planted in high protein crops, we have an off season mineral and feeding program. Annual dues include everything and are $1,325. We are looking for quality people that are serious trophy hunters. For our bylaws and much more information including harvest and trail photos please visit www.southernpineshuntingclub.com. Additional contact information is on the website.
Posted By: doecommander

Re: TROPHY BUCK CLUB IN CENTRAL ALABAMA - 02/11/12 08:21 PM

You can't grow big bucks in Coosa County.
Posted By: droptines

Re: TROPHY BUCK CLUB IN CENTRAL ALABAMA - 02/11/12 10:39 PM

PM sent.
Posted By: Rut-N-Strut

Re: TROPHY BUCK CLUB IN CENTRAL ALABAMA - 02/18/12 09:41 PM

PM sent
Posted By: Will12

Re: TROPHY BUCK CLUB IN CENTRAL ALABAMA - 02/19/12 05:34 AM

I have been to the website and sent emails but have not received a reply. I sent the emails a couple of weeks ago. Maybe I am doing something wrong. I am interested in your club. Please let me know what I need to do. According to the website some of the members are from the Gadsden area. I live in Gadsden also.
Posted By: Seth86

Re: TROPHY BUCK CLUB IN CENTRAL ALABAMA - 02/19/12 06:03 AM

Dont get your hopes up... I sent a pm and email about two weeks ago
Posted By: Driver

Re: TROPHY BUCK CLUB IN CENTRAL ALABAMA - 02/19/12 05:21 PM

Gadsden/Southside here as well
Posted By: desertdog

Re: TROPHY BUCK CLUB IN CENTRAL ALABAMA - 02/19/12 05:59 PM

It looks like a great club from looking at the website.It just seems kinda high for the amount of land and number members.19 members on 1800 acres is a lot for a Trophy Club unless u have a lot that don't hunt much.
Posted By: doecommander

Re: TROPHY BUCK CLUB IN CENTRAL ALABAMA - 02/19/12 06:30 PM

I know exactly where the club is. They don't kill any bigger of deer than get killed on the Coosa WMA 20 minutes down the road. Not really a "Trophy Club" to me.
Posted By: Kydeerhunter

Re: TROPHY BUCK CLUB IN CENTRAL ALABAMA - 02/20/12 01:00 AM

I know where China is but I have never been there and have no idea what goes on there. Nearly 30% of Southern Pines Hunting Club members harvested at least one buck this past season, one member took 3 bucks and another 2. The average score of our 2011/12 buck was around 130 inches. Our larger bucks were over 140 inches. Our club's best buck to date scored 154 7/8 inches. I'm not sure what most folks consider a trophy buck but we are pretty happy with the bucks we have.
Posted By: mike35549

Re: TROPHY BUCK CLUB IN CENTRAL ALABAMA - 02/20/12 01:19 AM

I would say that is better quality than most clubs in the state. Good job.

Re: TROPHY BUCK CLUB IN CENTRAL ALABAMA - 02/20/12 01:22 AM

I sincerly apologize to the two posters that did not get a reply to their request for more information on the club. I do my very best to reply to all mail right away. Again I just want to say I'm sorry I did't get back with you.
Posted By: Morgan

Re: TROPHY BUCK CLUB IN CENTRAL ALABAMA - 02/20/12 04:22 AM

Kyhunter, was Zane's 9pt yalls biggest this year?

Re: TROPHY BUCK CLUB IN CENTRAL ALABAMA - 02/20/12 11:45 AM

We are not sure yet if Zane's was the largest or not. We are waiting on the score of a couple of other bucks. All three of Zane's bucks were great deer, he had a fantasic year.
Posted By: BartMan79

Re: TROPHY BUCK CLUB IN CENTRAL ALABAMA - 02/20/12 02:45 PM

Kydeerhunter check your pm's
© 2024 ALDEER.COM