Aldeer.com

Hunting Club Search: St Clair/Talladega Counties

Posted By: Stevo

Hunting Club Search: St Clair/Talladega Counties - 10/05/11 12:29 PM

Moving to Pell city, hoping to find a good hunting club close by.. i'll be living pretty close to the dam, so i could even include Shelby county in the list..

I have found a couple, but i'm restricted to online searches for now, so not a whole lot of info out there really..

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated..

Thanks..
Posted By: Big Jack

Re: Hunting Club Search: St Clair/Talladega Counties - 10/05/11 06:41 PM

SteveO, I believe the Wolf Creek club is probaly your best bet. They have some hogs too. If you go down wolf creek road look for an old farm stock area and a barn on the west side of the road, just before you get to the wolf creek bridge and you will see their sign with telephone number.
Also there is one just south of Kelly Creek just below the Shelby county line on the east side of 231 that is looking for a couple members. Or was.

Re: Hunting Club Search: St Clair/Talladega Counties - 10/06/11 11:15 AM

Thanks Big Jack, I actually ran across the wolf creek bunch yesterday, and am meeting with them on friday..
seems like a good place for me, it's going to be about 5 minutes from my house.. so that's going to be extremely convenient!!

Cant wait to get out there and start scouting..it's a bit late, but better late than never..

kind of expensive though..
Posted By: toothdoc

Re: Hunting Club Search: St Clair/Talladega Counties - 10/06/11 11:36 AM

Backbone Mt. is over your way too. It's thick, and hard to hunt unless you just want to sit on a field, but it won't break the bank and has a lot of nice guys in it.

http://bmhcrules.blogspot.com/

Re: Hunting Club Search: St Clair/Talladega Counties - 10/06/11 12:10 PM

yea, thats the new "majoutdoors.com" or Majestic Outdoors guys isnt it? over on 174?
Posted By: toothdoc

Re: Hunting Club Search: St Clair/Talladega Counties - 10/06/11 12:16 PM

Originally Posted By: Stevo
yea, thats the new "majoutdoors.com" or Majestic Outdoors guys isnt it? over on 174?

Yep, that's Steve's project, he's the club president.
Posted By: Farmer Brown

Re: Hunting Club Search: St Clair/Talladega Counties - 10/19/11 03:55 AM

I hate to disappoint you, but hunting in our county is very frustrating. There aren't very many deer here compared to counties just a little farther south. I left Chambers County because of the travel and regretted it. I hunted two years on clubs in our county and saw 6 deer. I am not a novice at hunting. If you can find some private land, you will see more deer. Good luck with that.
Posted By: NightHunter

Re: Hunting Club Search: St Clair/Talladega Counties - 10/19/11 03:10 PM

Shoot me a pm. I might have a contact for you, but the club is pricey...
© 2024 ALDEER.COM