Aldeer.com

1986 Toyota 4x4

Posted By: slgunnel

1986 Toyota 4x4 - 09/22/14 10:48 AM

Majestic Outdoors, a 501c3 non-profit organization, is having a drawing for a pristine 1986 Toyota 4x4 5 speed pickup truck. $25 per ticket. The drawing will be held November 15th during our 2014 Alabama Statewide Youth Hunt. All proceeds will benefit our organization to help reach, teach, and share the Gospel and outdoors with as many young people as possible. Your donations are also tax deductible! It’s a win-win for everyone!!!

Tickets will be available until noon the day of the drawing – November 15, 2014. We will draw the winning ticket at lunch during our Youth Hunt. FYI, last year we had over 70 kids for the weekend youth hunt, and we’re anticipating breaking the 100 mark this year. Each kid is paired up with a guide to hunt with, fed breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and will also be ministered to from the time they arrive Friday night until they leave Sunday night. We also host a teen hunt in December and January, weekend trapping class in December, youth turkey hunt in March, Field Day in May, and scheduled to host our first youth rabbit and dove hunt in 2015. Exciting times for our ministry at Majestic! Just wanted to inform you of what your donations will be helping support. We have NO paid staff, members, or volunteers. It all goes back into the kids.

Two ways to get ticket(s). 1) PM me for my address and you can mail a check for total dollar amount of tickets you'd like ($25 donation per ticket). Make checks payable to Majestic Outdoors. Once check clears I will mail you the ticket stubs and enter tickets into drawing. 2) Go to our web page CLICK HERE and you will see a PayPal donate button at bottom of page. Donate the total dollar amount of tickets you'd like ($25 per ticket). PM me how many tickets you'd like along with your name, address, phone number, and PayPal account name. Once donation via PayPal is verified I will mail you the ticket stubs and enter tickets into drawing.

Be sure to check out our website for more information on our organization, and please feel free to contact me should you have any questions. Hurry up before they're gone!!

A local body shop has donated a spray in bed liner that will be installed in the next few days – not pictured yet.

Majestic Outdoors Ministries

Re: 1986 Toyota 4x4 - 09/22/14 10:49 AM

[img:left][/img]

Posted By: N2TRKYS

Re: 1986 Toyota 4x4 cheap - 09/22/14 01:28 PM

That's pretty cool idea. How much are y'all hoping to get for the truck?

Re: 1986 Toyota 4x4 cheap - 09/22/14 01:50 PM

We would love to get 200 or more tickets donated, but we'll see how it goes. First time we've ever tried something like this. The truck was graciously donated to be used as a fundraiser. We discussed several options, but felt this would be a great way to share/advertise our organization and raise funds at the same time. It has generated a lot of interest since we announced it this past weekend. Heck, I purchased a few tickets for myself. I would LOVE to have this truck. The pictures don't do it justice. Motor purrs like a kitten. Shifts smooth, 134k original miles, never lifted...gonna make someone VERY happy!!

Forgot to mention we take PayPal donations as well. We have a donate button on our website. The website is linked in first post.
Posted By: N2TRKYS

Re: 1986 Toyota 4x4 cheap - 09/22/14 01:54 PM

Good luck with your raffle. That's a pretty truck.
Posted By: hollywud20

Re: 1986 Toyota 4x4 cheap - 09/22/14 02:31 PM

I'd like a ticket. How I get one?
Posted By: JUGHEAD

Re: 1986 Toyota 4x4 cheap - 09/22/14 02:32 PM

Originally Posted By: hollywud20
I'd like a ticket. How I get one?
X2.

Re: 1986 Toyota 4x4 - 09/22/14 04:56 PM

Sorry, I knew I was missing something...

Two ways to get ticket(s). 1) PM me for my address and you can mail a check for total dollar amount of tickets you'd like ($25 donation per ticket). Make checks out to Majestic Outdoors 2) Go to our web page CLICK HERE and you will see a PayPal donate button at bottom of page. Donate the total dollar amount of tickets you'd like ($25 per ticket), PM me how many tickets you'd like along with your name, address, phone number, and PayPal account name. Once donation via PayPal is verified I will ship you the ticket stubs and enter tickets in the drawing.

Hang on to your ticket stubs for tax deductions. Feel free to PM me with any other questions. Can also PM me for my contact information and we can talk it out.
Posted By: FurFlyin

Re: 1986 Toyota 4x4 Raffle - 09/22/14 05:42 PM

I guess tickets are available up until the time of the drawing?

Re: 1986 Toyota 4x4 - 09/22/14 07:46 PM

Originally Posted By: FurFlyin
I guess tickets are available up until the time of the drawing?

I'm pretty sure that is correct, but I'll let you know for sure when I hear back.

Thanks for all the questions. I thought I had it all listed... slap I'll edit the first post to include everything.
Posted By: Tree Hanger

Re: 1986 Toyota 4x4 Raffle - 09/22/14 07:49 PM

Tickets will be sold up until noon on the 15th at our state wide youth hunt when the drawing will be held.

---->Also, I was just informed that a local paint shop has donated a spray in bed liner that will be put in the truck in the next few days.<----- thumbup

Re: 1986 Toyota 4x4 - 09/22/14 07:56 PM

Originally Posted By: Tree Hanger
Tickets will be sold up until noon on the 15th at our state wide youth hunt when the drawing will be held.

---->Also, I was just informed that a local paint shop has donated a spray in bed liner that will be put in the truck in the next few days.<----- thumbup

Thanks brother! thumbup

Re: 1986 Toyota 4x4 Raffle - 09/22/14 08:06 PM

Originally Posted By: slgunnel
Originally Posted By: Tree Hanger

Thanks brother! thumbup

No problem, somebody's gotta watch your back! grin

Re: 1986 Toyota 4x4 - 09/23/14 06:28 AM

Updated the original post to hopefully clear up all questions I've received thus far.

All PM's returned. Thank you for the support!
Posted By: jbatey1

Re: 1986 Toyota 4x4 - 09/23/14 09:13 PM

Pm Sent
Posted By: brx

Re: 1986 Toyota 4x4 - 09/25/14 07:27 AM

Paypal'd on Monday afternoon, got my ticket in the mail on Wednesday! Thats fast! Thanks. Good luck with the raffle and the Youth Hunt.
Posted By: pcola4

Re: 1986 Toyota 4x4 - 09/25/14 03:03 PM

Seems like a great organization.

Re: 1986 Toyota 4x4 - 09/25/14 07:46 PM

All PM's returned. Appreciate all the support!

Anyone interested in seeing what we're about, feel free to come out on Nov 15th. You'll see first hand where and how your donations are being used.
Posted By: jbatey1

Re: 1986 Toyota 4x4 - 09/25/14 08:31 PM

Payed online on the 23rd and received my ticket in the mail today. Super fast. Good luck with everything!

Re: 1986 Toyota 4x4 - 10/01/14 04:36 PM

All PM's replied to. Appreciate everyone's support and interest. Tickets are still available for anyone interested.

Re: 1986 Toyota 4x4 - 10/19/14 02:45 AM

Bump for a good cause
Posted By: BowPreacher

Re: 1986 Toyota 4x4 - 10/27/14 07:49 PM

Registered today! Thanks for posting the opportunity to help a great cause!

Re: 1986 Toyota 4x4 - 10/27/14 11:53 PM

thumbup Thank you for the support!

Got a few aldeer members that have signed their kids up to hunt for our youth weekend. Looking forward to hearing what they think about it.
Posted By: bankhead

Re: 1986 Toyota 4x4 - 10/28/14 10:02 AM

Just made my donation!

Re: 1986 Toyota 4x4 - 10/28/14 06:54 PM

I pulled up at camp yesterday afternoon and saw it sittin there. That thing is beautiful yall!
Posted By: effinacotton

Re: 1986 Toyota 4x4 - 10/31/14 11:02 AM

Donation made for a great cause! (and to hopefully win that sweet little truck)
© 2024 ALDEER.COM