Aldeer.com

Briskets

Posted By: Buckscent

Briskets - 12/27/23 11:54 PM

Well I was up in H’Ville to visit my mother in law and have Christmas. I always love growing to Kroger so I went a little after we settled in
As a pro BBQ competitor always looking for a good deal so right to the meat market I go.
WHAT? Whole briskets for 4.98 a LB???????? I asked the butcher and he confirmed. That’s like 200.00 briskets I asked how many he has and he said I have 9 left and I said I’ll take them. I just went crazy…… anyway I got back to the house and told my wife what a deal I got. She was NOT happy I spent like almost 750.00 for meat. So yea, I’m in the doghouse but we compromised and I have to get rid of 3. Anyone want one they were frozen when I got them and they still are. There like 75.00 each whatever the price on them
I do live between B’ham and Tusc. But can meet around either place.
Posted By: JohnG

Re: Briskets - 12/28/23 12:24 AM

That’s called poor planning. Should have called the man a little east of Gordo. I ain’t giving a name, but with a little work, you’ll figure it out.
Posted By: aucivil

Re: Briskets - 12/28/23 01:24 AM

While briskets ?
Posted By: Chickenrig

Re: Briskets - 12/28/23 01:42 AM

Cain’t hide money !!!
Posted By: JAS

Re: Briskets - 12/28/23 12:21 PM

You talking about Hall's
Posted By: Buckscent

Re: Briskets - 12/29/23 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by JohnG
That’s called poor planning. Should have called the man a little east of Gordo. I ain’t giving a name, but with a little work, you’ll figure it out.

Hell you might as well, you’ve done jacked this post
If not Interested don’t post. Not that hard
© 2024 ALDEER.COM