Aldeer.com

Kuiu ATTACK Pants

Posted By: Treelimb

Kuiu ATTACK Pants - 05/14/23 03:29 PM

As title states Kuiu Attack pants size 36, new w/o tags. Just don't fit me right. Gun Metal gray color, side vent zips to let heat out, good pocket locations. Primaflex material (stretchy). New $149 I’ll take $115 and I’ll ship and pay Skinny the taxes. [Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Gut Pile 32

Re: Kuiu ATTACK Pants - 05/14/23 05:30 PM

If these were 34’s I would have them. I’ve got a few pairs and they’re the most comfortable pant I’ve ever wore hunting
Posted By: demp17

Re: Kuiu ATTACK Pants - 05/14/23 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by Gut Pile 32
If these were 34’s I would have them. I’ve got a few pairs and they’re the most comfortable pant I’ve ever wore hunting

X2, best hunting pants I’ve wore
Posted By: donia

Re: Kuiu ATTACK Pants - 05/14/23 09:50 PM

Great pants! Kuiu sizing runs small, if anybody is considering and never worn Kuiu. GLWS
Posted By: 3bailey3

Re: Kuiu ATTACK Pants - 05/14/23 09:56 PM

What is the inseam?

Re: Kuiu ATTACK Pants - 05/14/23 10:44 PM

Kuiu website says 35? I’m a 32” and I’d have to hem them

Re: Kuiu ATTACK Pants - 05/19/23 04:08 PM

Bump for another try.

Thanks
Posted By: T-town

Re: Kuiu ATTACK Pants - 05/20/23 10:28 AM

Do you know if they are the “Regular” inseam or the “Tall”? Regular is 34, Tall is 37.

If they are the Regular, I’ll take them.
Posted By: Shaw

Re: Kuiu ATTACK Pants - 05/20/23 01:35 PM

Looks like they’re regular. The talls would say 36-T on the tag. All of mine are 36-S. grin

Re: Kuiu ATTACK Pants - 05/20/23 08:48 PM

. I guess I’m getting these pants then.

Re: Kuiu ATTACK Pants - 05/20/23 11:01 PM

That’ll work T-town. Shoot me a pm with info

I’m with Shaw I need a S, and in a 38!

SOLD
Posted By: kodiak06

Re: Kuiu ATTACK Pants - 05/20/23 11:21 PM

Originally Posted by donia
Great pants! Kuiu sizing runs small, if anybody is considering and never worn Kuiu. GLWS

I wear a 34 and my KUIU 34"s are fine. It's more of an athletic cut. I do wear a size up in the shirts because I prefer a loose fit.
Posted By: Huntinman

Re: Kuiu ATTACK Pants - 05/24/23 01:16 PM

Most comfortable pants I own. And one of the very few hunting pants that you can choose waist and inseam size as opposed to S, M, L, XL, etc.

Re: Kuiu ATTACK Pants - 05/24/23 01:28 PM

I'm fixing to order a pair of Tiburons mainly because they'll be cooler. May order some Attacks again once it cools off thsi fall.
You know it just don't get cold enough in Bama to wear the Attacks was my fear. And they were too tight on my legs and ar$$e. Gonna try one size up.

T-own was on spot with transaction and hope he enjoys them. Skinny got his little bit too.
Posted By: Shaw

Re: Kuiu ATTACK Pants - 05/24/23 04:59 PM

Never found the Attack pants to be too hot. I wear them during bow season here in Bama. I’ve got a couple of pair of Guide pants for when it gets really cold (which means I’ve only had to wear them a couple of times).
Posted By: donia

Re: Kuiu ATTACK Pants - 05/24/23 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by Treelimb
I'm fixing to order a pair of Tiburons mainly because they'll be cooler. May order some Attacks again once it cools off thsi fall.
You know it just don't get cold enough in Bama to wear the Attacks was my fear. And they were too tight on my legs and ar$$e. Gonna try one size up.

Tiburons are great summer pants, shorts, too. Only thing on shorts is they’re only available in 12”ish inseam.
Another option between Tiburon and Attack is the Katana Stretch pants. They’re a little thinner than the Attack and are 33” inseam, instead of 34” in the Attack. My Attacks are fine on me and I’m “heavy in the thighs” as a tailor once commented. The Katana is more of a straight leg fit, but still fit me well. I size up on all Kuiu, due to my heavy thighs, ample arse and wide shoulders (my usual size in other brands is too short in arm length and tight in the crotch/thighs in Kuiu).

Re: Kuiu ATTACK Pants - 05/24/23 10:37 PM

Thanks Treelimb. They fit good.
Posted By: jmudler

Re: Kuiu ATTACK Pants - 05/27/23 03:54 PM

All hunting pants should have side vents IMO
© 2024 ALDEER.COM