Aldeer.com

ISO FLEXIBLE STEEL MAT

Posted By: Ridge Life

ISO FLEXIBLE STEEL MAT - 02/19/21 02:35 AM

looking for some flexible steel mat I can make a drag out of. Innerweb is full of drags I know. I’m looking for something
as wide as my tractor; to cover tracks.”
Posted By: Foggy ridge

Re: ISO FLEXIBLE STEEL MAT - 02/19/21 02:45 AM

I may know where a baseball drag is that is older and we replaced If it’s still there you can have it
Posted By: Deerturkeyfish

Re: ISO FLEXIBLE STEEL MAT - 02/19/21 02:57 AM

I know where some is. Pm me and we will talk. Use same stuff to drag gravel around shop
Posted By: fr8-shkr

Re: ISO FLEXIBLE STEEL MAT - 02/19/21 02:04 PM

I use five tires chained together for a drag. Works like a champ.

Re: ISO FLEXIBLE STEEL MAT - 02/19/21 07:43 PM

PM’d you deerturkeyfish. I’ve tried tons of great dirt drags. I’m working with “powder” dirt. Real fine. Just need it to get small
humps out. Not trying to move a lot
Posted By: jacannon

Re: ISO FLEXIBLE STEEL MAT - 02/19/21 09:42 PM

I used the ramp on my 4 wheeler trailer, 4x5 frame covered with expanded metal, and pulled behind a 4 wheeler .
Posted By: Fldoghunter

Re: ISO FLEXIBLE STEEL MAT - 02/20/21 12:50 AM

I made one years ago from the stainless mesh (?) Out of a live bottom trailer. There was a local place that worked on them and changed them when they wore out. They sold it to me for scrap price. I cut it into pieces and bolted it to a piece of angle that is wider than the tractor. Been a good drag and still going strong 20 years later.

Re: ISO FLEXIBLE STEEL MAT - 02/20/21 02:38 AM

Got some leads, if something goes through I’ll pay my rent

Re: ISO FLEXIBLE STEEL MAT - 02/20/21 05:41 PM

Found exactly what I was looking for. DANG GOOD FOLK HERE. I’ll figure something out after transaction.

Re: ISO FLEXIBLE STEEL MAT - 03/06/21 09:28 PM

Picked up what I needed today. DeerTurkeyFish it was nice to meet you. Good folk. % sent before deal was made
Posted By: Deerturkeyfish

Re: ISO FLEXIBLE STEEL MAT - 03/07/21 01:27 AM

Ridgelife it was great meeting both of you too. Y'all are great folks thanks for what you brought me. I'm glad I could help. We will keep in touch. Hopefully it works for you.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM