Aldeer.com

33" M/Ts with 20" Amerian Racing Rims Price Drop

Posted By: keen1

33" M/Ts with 20" Amerian Racing Rims Price Drop - 08/13/18 06:44 PM

Okay one last chance - Dropping to $1,200 here before I do it on Crazylist. I don't think they will last long over there but would much rather deal with the good folks on this site.

I've had these up on Craiglist for a couple of weeks and about to drop the price. But wanted to check with the good people here first (and hopefully avoid the crazy Craiglist responses). I've been asking $1,500 but dropping it to $1,300 $1,200 to get them sold. They came off of a Toyota Land Cruiser with a 6 lug 135 bolt pattern but I'm told they will fit Chevy's with a 6 lug pattern as well. Security lug nuts and key are included. Only had around 7K miles on them before the wreck (bent frame).

Rims are 20" American Racing (9" wide, 5" backspace, 0 offset). Tires 33"x12.5" private labled by HardCore OffRoad. Model HC69 Rage M/T

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Gary08

Re: 33" M/Ts with 20" Amerian Racing Rims Price Drop - 08/14/18 12:36 AM

How did you like those tires? I’m wanting a set on my tundra and would get these if they were 18” or 5 lug

Re: 33" M/Ts with 20" Amerian Racing Rims Price Drop - 08/14/18 12:41 AM

I loved them. It was my son's truck but I was jealous. I've got terra grapplers on my Silverado but I liked his setup a lot better. If my Silverado wasn't a company truck I would have been driving the the LC

Re: 33" M/Ts with 20" Amerian Racing Rims Price Drop - 08/14/18 12:45 AM

And I'll add I didn't think I would like them at all. I prefer a little more actual height in the tire vs the rim if that makes sense. I though these would ride really rough. I was surprised. May just be my perception because I expected the LC to ride rough regardless. I was surprised.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM