Aldeer.com

Pat's Quick Hitch Type 2

Posted By: poorcountrypreacher

Pat's Quick Hitch Type 2 - 05/29/16 06:01 PM

I've got a Pat's Quick Hitch that's just in my way. I used it a couple of years, and it works fine, but I have a mix of type 1 and type 2 equipment. Having to adjust it each time was a hassle, so I replaced it with telescoping arms. If all your equipment is type 2, it will work very well. It will NOT fit a type one tractor. It definitely looks used, but should function fine for years.

$50. You pay shipping if you can't pick it up. First to say I want it in this thread can have it. No stabilizer bar.
Posted By: 257wbymag

Re: Pat's Quick Hitch Type 2 - 05/29/16 06:55 PM

That's a deal on a Cat II quick hitch fellas.
Posted By: Remington270

Re: Pat's Quick Hitch Type 2 - 05/29/16 09:31 PM

Everyone that has a tractor should have these. They save me a huge amount of time and trouble. They're over $100 new and are so sturdy they'll last forever.
Posted By: Wiley Coyote

Re: Pat's Quick Hitch Type 2 - 05/30/16 05:32 AM

I just bought one a few weeks ago and still need to install it on my tractor. Seems like I paid $191 so, yes, this is a VERY good deal.
Posted By: akbejeepin

Re: Pat's Quick Hitch Type 2 - 05/30/16 01:45 PM

I have a 25 HP tractor. It's my understanding that this won't work since it's probably a type 1 tractor. Does that sound right? Didn't even know there was a type 1 or 2 until i read this
Posted By: Robert D.

Re: Pat's Quick Hitch Type 2 - 05/30/16 02:05 PM

Preach I'll take it. Pm me your number and we'll make arrangements for payment.
Posted By: DEADorALIVE

Re: Pat's Quick Hitch Type 2 - 05/30/16 02:10 PM

Originally Posted By: akbejeepin
I have a 25 HP tractor. It's my understanding that this won't work since it's probably a type 1 tractor. Does that sound right? Didn't even know there was a type 1 or 2 until i read this

The little subcompacts are Cat. 1 hitches. I've been looking at quick-hitches for my little 23hp tractor. Try Amazon or Agri-Supply, I think those two had the best prices I've seen yet for them.

Re: Pat's Quick Hitch Type 2 - 05/30/16 03:19 PM

Originally Posted By: RobertD
Preach I'll take it. Pm me your number and we'll make arrangements for payment.

I'll do you better than that - pm me your address and I will mail it to you. I still owe you for finding that plow for me. This will make us even. smile

You can pay $5 to aldeer for the add.

I had just made a pic of it; you can see it is certainly used and is not worth a lot. I just noticed that one of the u bolts is slightly bent. I think it will still work, but it would be cheap to replace. Hope it makes life a little easier for you!

Re: Pat's Quick Hitch Type 2 - 05/30/16 03:23 PM

Originally Posted By: akbejeepin

Yea, that's the reason nobody claimed it sooner. Most food plot tractors will be type 1. I bought a little Yanmar to use around my house after I took this hitch off the other tractor. It is type 1 of course, and I thought of every possibility to convert this hitch to fit it. There was just no practical way to do it. I sure hated to have to buy a new one when I had this one lying in the shed. Northern Tool had the best price if you belong to their club, but I think it was still $160 for the type 1. It is money well spent if you often hook up equipment by yourself.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM