Posted By: LoganMartin

jtraywick - 02/17/11 12:31 AM

Should be banned.
Posted By: hollywud20

Re: jtraywick - 02/17/11 12:38 AM

Why. What did I miss.
Posted By: BibbCounty

Re: jtraywick - 02/17/11 12:40 AM

For running all those old post up to the top?
Posted By: Geronimo

Re: jtraywick - 02/17/11 12:43 AM

125 post in four days. Sounds like he needs to get a job.:)
Posted By: BhamFred

Re: jtraywick - 02/17/11 12:45 AM

or do his homework instead of playing on the puter..... smile

Re: jtraywick - 02/17/11 12:45 AM

Yes. Exactly. 36 of them. Saw one that was 16 days old, brought back to the top so he could say something pointless like "nice deer". Useless. In Thailand, you would be caned. Here, he should be banned. Now all the current topics are back on pages two and three where many people will never see them. Good job, jtraywick.
Posted By: swamp_fever2002

Re: jtraywick - 02/17/11 12:55 AM

Originally Posted By: LoganMartin
Yes. Exactly. 36 of them. Saw one that was 16 days old, brought back to the top so he could say something pointless like "nice deer". Useless. In Thailand, you would be caned. Here, he should be banned. Now all the current topics are back on pages two and three where many people will never see them. Good job, jtraywick.

Re: jtraywick - 02/17/11 12:59 AM

Haha! Admit it, you find it annoying when new people do this kind of junk too...
Posted By: Skullworks

Re: jtraywick - 02/17/11 01:27 AM

Originally Posted By: swamp_fever2002

sleep
Posted By: MTeague

Re: jtraywick - 02/17/11 03:20 AM

Originally Posted By: BhamFred
or do his homework instead of playing on the puter..... smile

sleep sleep sleep
Posted By: perchjerker

Re: jtraywick - 02/17/11 05:16 AM

I thought it was a chick because of the pink avatar !
Posted By: auburn17

Re: jtraywick - 02/17/11 12:20 PM

He has done pretty good growing new head gear. Only been registered for 6 days and already a 3 point
Posted By: BDhunts

Re: jtraywick - 02/17/11 01:14 PM

I think that was the intent all along. laugh

Re: jtraywick - 02/17/11 01:40 PM

Is that all he done. I thought he might have told skinny dinosaurs never existed.
Posted By: MTeague

Re: jtraywick - 02/17/11 03:41 PM

Originally Posted By: hollywud20
Is that all he done. I thought he might have told skinny dinosaurs never existed.

sleep
Posted By: deerchop

Re: jtraywick - 02/17/11 04:29 PM

Us older guys done forgot we read them anyway. I was enjoying all the pic's till you told me I had already seen 'em. smile
Posted By: RCHRR

Re: jtraywick - 02/17/11 04:49 PM

He's not much different than Rebelman. Who has time to make over 10000 post much less that much to say. Just picking on Reb but I bet he's trying to knock ol' Reb off his throne and at this rate he'll do it.
Posted By: jtraywick

Re: jtraywick - 02/17/11 10:14 PM

not one of yall knows me but yall sure like to talk about people i see.someone told me about this site decided to join but aint a damn one of yall got the right to talk about me cause you dont know me.i was looking at some of the nice deer some of the people have killed and made a few comments. last time i checked thats how yall did it.and by the way check my post times i post in the evening cause unlike some of yall that got post in the middle of the day must be the unemployed here in our state.oh yes logan martin im glade you have nothing better to do than talk about people you dont know
Posted By: Fun4all

Re: jtraywick - 02/17/11 10:23 PM

jtraywick, I don't know you but you have a pretty pink avatar! wink Oh yeah, you might want to unbunch the panties.
Posted By: Dallas County

Re: jtraywick - 02/17/11 10:23 PM

Originally Posted By: jtraywick
not one of yall knows me but yall sure like to talk about people i see.someone told me about this site decided to join but aint a damn one of yall got the right to talk about me cause you dont know me.i was looking at some of the nice deer some of the people have killed and made a few comments. last time i checked thats how yall did it.and by the way check my post times i post in the evening cause unlike some of yall that got post in the middle of the day must be the unemployed here in our state.oh yes logan martin im glade you have nothing better to do than talk about people you dont know

Now that ought to get you some good mileage..........

Re: jtraywick - 02/17/11 10:49 PM

no need i changed the avatar didnt relize it was pink!oh no need to unbunch them they aint in a wad!logan martin dont want people to make posts on here? or maybe he didnt explain the rules do i have to ask his permission first? wait fellas let me check............. yup just checked i still have my set no permission needed!
Posted By: Bulls eye

Re: jtraywick - 02/17/11 10:51 PM

Dang, yall boys will sure try to run somebody off quick like. What did he do??? Posted too much??? Oh no!!! Lets ban him!!! LOL!!!!

Re: jtraywick - 02/17/11 10:51 PM

oh by the way skullworks that is a great sheet you have there aint seen one that good since i saw the mans night out permission sheet! good one for sure.
Posted By: perchjerker

Re: jtraywick - 02/17/11 10:52 PM

Yeah he really broke all the rules,while he may wear pantys(hehe).
He did nothing wrong commenting on those posts. Hes a new guy show him an Aldeer welcome ! Then you can spit in his coke ! LOL
Welcome JTRAY !
Posted By: Goose11

Re: jtraywick - 02/17/11 11:03 PM

This forum is filled with little girls! Wow! Really??!?!?!? A thread about how someone posts tooo much?!?!?!

Welcome to sixth grade!

Re: jtraywick - 02/17/11 11:08 PM

thanks perchjerker!

Re: jtraywick - 02/17/11 11:13 PM

Let's ban Logan Martin cause his initials are LM.
Posted By: Fun4all

Re: jtraywick - 02/18/11 12:15 AM

Originally Posted By: perchjerker
Yeah he really broke all the rules,while he may wear pantys(hehe).
He did nothing wrong commenting on those posts. Hes a new guy show him an Aldeer welcome ! Then you can spit in his coke ! LOL
Welcome JTRAY !

I thought we were showing him an aldeer welcome! grin

Welcome aboard!

Re: jtraywick - 02/18/11 12:26 AM

Originally Posted By: Fun4all

Welcome aboard!

Yep, I am showing him a warm welcome! Guys, I'm not serious about him being banned.

Jtraywick, read this thread: ALdeer Welcome for New Members V2.0

In particular, this part:

*Before you roll up in here posting like a Tornado through a trailer park, take a little time to get a feel for the place.
Posted By: timsmith

Re: jtraywick - 02/18/11 12:56 AM

Grab the pitch forks and the torches and lets go find him and poison his oak trees....sorry
Posted By: Skullworks

Re: jtraywick - 02/18/11 01:36 AM

Originally Posted By: jtraywick
oh by the way skullworks that is a great sheet you have there aint seen one that good since i saw the mans night out permission sheet! good one for sure.

Got to give swamp fever credit for that one. Don't let them get to ya. LOL!
Posted By: jeffpike83

Re: jtraywick - 02/18/11 01:53 AM

ppl go crazy when deer hunting is over.
Posted By: Goose11

Re: jtraywick - 02/18/11 02:14 AM

Originally Posted By: timsmith
Grab the pitch forks and the torches and lets go find him and poison his oak trees....sorry

Nice. Best post I have ever seen.
Posted By: TR

Re: jtraywick - 02/18/11 01:20 PM

Originally Posted By: jeffpike83
ppl go crazy when deer hunting is over.

I think you're on target here. Deer hunting doesn't really offer us the option of really shaking things up or attacking when things get boring or don't go our way. So after season we see something that rubs us a little wrong and we can attack without relenting, or if we're bored we can stir the pot a little and someone will bite back. Makes it interesting while we are waiting on turkey season...
Posted By: Southwood7

Re: jtraywick - 02/18/11 02:43 PM

this has been great reading material for my morning bowel movement. Back to work!
Posted By: BDhunts

Re: jtraywick - 02/18/11 02:59 PM

Originally Posted By: Fun4all

Welcome aboard!

Yep, I am showing him a warm welcome! Guys, I'm not serious about him being banned.

Jtraywick, read this thread: ALdeer Welcome for New Members V2.0

In particular, this part:

*Before you roll up in here posting like a Tornado through a trailer park, take a little time to get a feel for the place.

Good Post... I didn't take your post serious. I took it as an enlightener for the newbie....

Welcome jtraywick... read the link LM posted.

Re: jtraywick - 02/18/11 09:23 PM

read the one lm posted just about covers all that goes on in the posts thanks everyone.
Posted By: Flychucker

Re: jtraywick - 02/19/11 02:03 PM

I can't believe I just sat and read all this BS... Like a bunch of 6th grade School Girls...

Welcome JT ... Enjoy the site... Ignore some of the people smile
Posted By: eskimo270

Re: jtraywick - 02/19/11 03:18 PM

Originally Posted By: deerchop
Us older guys done forgot we read them anyway. I was enjoying all the pic's till you told me I had already seen 'em. smile

Me too I was thinking this was the greatest season ever for good bucks until I realized it was the same 5 I was seeing over and over laugh
Posted By: BadMouthCalls

Re: jtraywick - 02/20/11 06:31 AM

I feel like I'm at a sorority meeting after reading this thread.
Posted By: DCAM

Re: jtraywick - 02/20/11 10:27 AM

Welcome jtraywick
© 2024 ALDEER.COM