Aldeer.com

Matt Brock

Posted By: MTeague

Matt Brock - 01/31/24 03:29 AM

is on Michael Perry's latest podcast

https://youtu.be/Ad22ScRp2tA?si=ipbnmq6ged88PJr0
Posted By: Trecker1

Re: Matt Brock - 01/31/24 03:16 PM

Hey Matt. We have approximately 2500 acres in Marion CO. We have some questions on the DMP program and would prefer to speak with someone like yourself on the program. Would you have the time to speak about it or know someone I'd love to speak with them/you. TIA
Posted By: Johnal3

Re: Matt Brock - 01/31/24 03:55 PM

Good podcast. Hopefully these will peak some interest and folks will listen to what people have to say that make a living off of managing deer. The funny thing about this is, Michael reminds me of this guy listening to him…..😂
https://youtu.be/oVKtxHTcnho?si=LV1LeOo2Bcr_RGzP
Posted By: Antelope08

Re: Matt Brock - 01/31/24 09:19 PM

Really good podcast, enjoyed it.....
Posted By: Matt_S

Re: Matt Brock - 01/31/24 09:40 PM

Wonderful! Really explains the problem in Alabama. We don’t have a deer problem, we have a people problem. Trigger control is everything!
Posted By: Mbrock

Re: Matt Brock - 01/31/24 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by Trecker1
Hey Matt. We have approximately 2500 acres in Marion CO. We have some questions on the DMP program and would prefer to speak with someone like yourself on the program. Would you have the time to speak about it or know someone I'd love to speak with them/you. TIA

Sure thing. You can give me a call any time at 601-402-1172
Posted By: Shaneomac2

Re: Matt Brock - 01/31/24 10:10 PM

Originally Posted by Antelope08
Really good podcast, enjoyed it.....
Posted By: RandanAL

Re: Matt Brock - 02/01/24 02:27 AM

Originally Posted by MTeague

For those who don't know, he actually has a podcast. It doesn't have a ton of episodes yet, but pretty solid so far.

Matt Brock's Podcast
Posted By: jlbuc10

Re: Matt Brock - 02/01/24 02:21 PM

Originally Posted by RandanAL
Originally Posted by MTeague

For those who don't know, he actually has a podcast. It doesn't have a ton of episodes yet, but pretty solid so far.

Matt Brock's Podcast

That’s good stuff Matt! Just listened to my first episode(Deer Harvest Expectations) and Matt was introduced as aldeer legend lol.
Posted By: HHSyelper

Re: Matt Brock - 02/01/24 03:37 PM

It's the dress.
Posted By: RandanAL

Re: Matt Brock - 02/01/24 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by jlbuc10
Matt was introduced as aldeer legend lol.
Yea that cracked me up.

"Aldeer legend... and he also happens to be a wildlife biologist"

I actually thought that was the best/most unique episode they have out so far. There are lots of guys who can talk about how to set up a bow, for example. However, there aren't a lot of guys doing podcasts who are talking about checking the milk production of does you kill to help get a pulse on the health of your deer herd.

The other points were spot on... I'm not sure I know anyone in AL who would truly pass on that 120 he pulls up. I'm sure there are some out there, but as for the 10 or so hunters I know well, I can't imagine any of them passing that deer up.
Posted By: Frankie

Re: Matt Brock - 02/01/24 05:13 PM

I don't care what nobody says I think he's pretty smart and looks good in a dress . Lol

Re: Matt Brock - 02/01/24 05:55 PM

The aldeer legend crap gets on my nerves. I’ve told them to stop.
Posted By: Frankie

Re: Matt Brock - 02/01/24 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by Mbrock

Hell,,,, wear the title proud thumbup
Posted By: abolt300

Re: Matt Brock - 02/01/24 07:38 PM

I just had a life sized poster made, of the pic of you in the red dress and sent it to them. Care to guess what the backdrop is going to be behind you the next time you guys film????

Re: Matt Brock - 02/01/24 07:54 PM

🤦🏼‍♂️
Posted By: sj22

Re: Matt Brock - 02/01/24 08:04 PM

Love it! Really enjoying the podcast bud
Posted By: desertdog

Re: Matt Brock - 02/02/24 12:39 AM

I have watched all of the Episodes and they have been Great. Matt any plans for showing filming setting up a New Clients Property similar to what some Guys on YouTube do Up North?
Posted By: marshmud991

Re: Matt Brock - 02/02/24 12:46 AM

Watching right now!! Lots of good information in this episode.

Re: Matt Brock - 02/02/24 02:05 AM

Originally Posted by desertdog
I have watched all of the Episodes and they have been Great. Matt any plans for showing filming setting up a New Clients Property similar to what some Guys on YouTube do Up North?

Yes. That’s actually going to be our focus. It’s started out with topics more related to deer management or deer harvest, but the episodes to come with active management and client testimonials/active management is where I really think it’ll get good.
Posted By: desertdog

Re: Matt Brock - 02/02/24 02:44 AM

👍👍
© 2024 ALDEER.COM