Aldeer.com

Looking for a deer processor

Posted By: Imgood

Looking for a deer processor - 10/10/23 02:55 PM

Looking for a processor in or near Blount co. that take deer guts and all or field dressed. Contact info would be great. I checked the processor list but I think the two in Blount co. are no longer in business.
Posted By: James

Re: Looking for a deer processor - 10/10/23 02:58 PM

Might be one in here.

http://www.aldeer.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1133355#Post1133355
Posted By: BC

Re: Looking for a deer processor - 10/10/23 03:23 PM

I saw a sign for one that does deer, and hogs close to Blountsville. It was on the road my son lives on so I'll get him to get the number.

I used to use Rock Patch a good bit but they were the most unfriendly people I've ever seen. That old lady that took the orders chewed my ass out for something every time I pulled in their driveway. The meat was dirty, or it wasn't shot right, or it was too big, or too small...... yada yada yada. I dropped off a doe for my son one day and she made me come into the office "to talk" and then commenced to berating me for giving them a 1 star review on Google. I was like "Damn lady I haven't reviewed you guys anywhere". She argued and called me a liar for 20 min lol.
Posted By: FreeStateHunter

Re: Looking for a deer processor - 10/10/23 03:26 PM

It’s a little drive depending on where in Blount County you are but Boldo in Jasper only charges $10 extra to gut your deer. They are really good priced too on processing
Posted By: Rockstar007

Re: Looking for a deer processor - 10/10/23 05:28 PM

Rock patch supposedly Retired, & went out of Business. He needs to take his sign down.
Posted By: Chiller

Re: Looking for a deer processor - 10/10/23 05:42 PM

Millers always been good for the folks I know that use them. Meats or mounts

Re: Looking for a deer processor - 10/10/23 06:17 PM

Thank you guys for the info, the one close to Blountsville would be great.
Posted By: Gig

Re: Looking for a deer processor - 10/12/23 12:44 AM

Why? You choot it you clean it. If you dont know how learn. If your physically unable fine. Processor, whos meat are you getting?
Posted By: aucivil

Re: Looking for a deer processor - 10/12/23 01:28 AM

Good ones around Cullman?
Posted By: AUdeerhunter

Re: Looking for a deer processor - 10/12/23 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by aucivil
Good ones around Cullman?

There’s not a good processor around Cullman since Chapel Valley/Hillside changed ownership a few years ago…Weaver’s in Falkville is the best around here for specialty products
Posted By: jb20

Re: Looking for a deer processor - 10/12/23 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by Imgood
Looking for a processor in or near Blount co. that take deer guts and all or field dressed. Contact info would be great. I checked the processor list but I think the two in Blount co. are no longer in business.

Yellow acorn in Sardis, u get your deer and they do great

Re: Looking for a deer processor - 10/12/23 01:31 PM

I called the Yellow acorn, they take field dressed deer and it’s not too far. Thank you for the info 👍🏻
© 2024 ALDEER.COM