Aldeer.com

Trespassing

Posted By: Woodslife

Trespassing - 01/13/23 04:52 PM

[Linked Image]

Hello to all not sure if I’m posting a picture correctly but my camera just picked up some guys trespassing on my property East of Union Springs off 82. It sucks we have people in the world that disrespects others.

Re: Trespassing - 01/13/23 04:53 PM

https://i.postimg.cc/ZqmF8cbs/731-AFE6-A-38-E9-454-B-A0-F3-89-D9-D64-A8712.jpg
Posted By: FreeStateHunter

Re: Trespassing - 01/13/23 04:58 PM

Go in with some fireworks and scare the piss out of them

Re: Trespassing - 01/13/23 05:04 PM

Just sickening hate seeing this when I’m not close enough to get there to confront them..
Posted By: redgineer

Re: Trespassing - 01/13/23 05:25 PM

You got signs up? I would be sending that picture to law enforcement, possibly even put some pictures up at nearby gas stations. Shame is a powerful tool.

At least they're not poaching, looks to me like they are just out on a stroll. They could be looking for camps to raid though. The camera wasn't stolen, so I'm guessing not. I wouldn't leave anything at camp until this situation is resolved though.

[Linked Image]

Re: Trespassing - 01/13/23 05:27 PM

I have a few of these set at my camp. It should deter the vast majority of thieves. I don't put it on trails to avoid spooking deer.

https://fithops.com/products/12-gauge-perimeter-alarm
Posted By: Squadron77

Re: Trespassing - 01/13/23 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by redgineer
You got signs up? I would be sending that picture to law enforcement, possibly even put some pictures up at nearby gas stations. Shame is a powerful tool.

At least they're not poaching, looks to me like they are just out on a stroll. They could be looking for camps to raid though. The camera wasn't stolen, so I'm guessing not. I wouldn't leave anything at camp until this situation is resolved though.

[Linked Image]

You don't know if the camera was stolen or not. It could have sent a pic before they figured out how to turn it off.

Re: Trespassing - 01/13/23 05:34 PM

I have made the camera take a few pictures it’s still there.. but yes I am definitely getting one now for my camp. I’m 100% he seen the camera so hopefully he knows he’s been spotted.. Just pissed now it’s totally uncalled for..
Posted By: NFHunter

Re: Trespassing - 01/13/23 05:53 PM

We leased property on 82 between US and Midway in the 70's and 80's and had the same problem. They tried to steal my three wheeler but couldn't pull it off. One of members caught them in there and broke them of some bad habits.
Posted By: kodiak06

Re: Trespassing - 01/13/23 06:24 PM

I have a few of these set at my camp. It should deter the vast majority of thieves. I don't put it on trails to avoid spooking deer.

https://fithops.com/products/12-gauge-perimeter-alarm

I'd plan on a one-time use. Odds are they take that thing after they clean their pants. Pretty neat
Posted By: 000buck

Re: Trespassing - 01/13/23 09:55 PM

Is there a road near by where they could have broke down and taking a short cut to go get help? Them older men look like they are going somewhere for a reason. Not saying they should be trespassing, just may be more to the story. Maybe living in way out on the country all my life makes me to trust worthy of others, but I’m betting they wasn’t there for mischief. They look like a cement crew or something possibly.
Posted By: jb20

Re: Trespassing - 01/13/23 09:57 PM

I don't see any guns...either something happened or they trying to scope out the camp
Posted By: Broadhead26

Re: Trespassing - 01/13/23 10:20 PM

They could be trailing one or something. No guns, older and he’s wearing a bright yellow cap. Doesn’t scream poacher or anything suspicious. I wouldn’t make a big deal about it unless it’s reoccurring.
Posted By: Forrestgump1

Re: Trespassing - 01/13/23 10:30 PM

They live close by.
Posted By: TDog93

Re: Trespassing - 01/13/23 10:32 PM

Call a Gamewarden and send Gamewarden pic - that worked real fast for me last year

I keep a local Gamewarden in my cell and that’s the reason I hav cell cams on roads - stop the poach
Posted By: Frankie

Re: Trespassing - 01/13/23 10:51 PM

Before I raised to much he'll I'd find out why they were there. You might want to track a deer across their land one day .

One of them might have shot a deer and it died on you . He came out to get help to get it out

Re: Trespassing - 01/13/23 10:57 PM

The area they are coming from is all wooded and a swamp back in there.. I’m pretty sure they live close as there is homes about a mile down the road. I also agree not poachers no guns I’m more thinking checking out my camper as it’s a good ways up to the direction they are walking. I’m really hoping maybe tracking one they may have shot but dam brave with no orange on. Just sucks as my mind is running wondering if my camper has been ransacked.. I think I’ll take the advice and get ahold of the game warden see if anything can be done..

Re: Trespassing - 01/13/23 10:59 PM

That’s what my last thought was and that’s what I’m hoping for.
Posted By: bigfoot15

Re: Trespassing - 01/13/23 11:13 PM

These three are the drivers on a man drive running the deer toward the legal land where the standers were. They knew there was nobody at your camp and if anyone caught them, they weren't hunting- no guns You must have some water on your land because they're all wearing knee boots You're right, it sucks, but it happens every day all over the state and 99.9% get away with it

Re: Trespassing - 01/13/23 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by bigfoot15
These three are the drivers on a man drive running the deer toward the legal land where the standers were. They knew there was nobody at your camp and if anyone caught them, they weren't hunting- no guns You must have some water on your land because they're all wearing knee boots You're right, it sucks, but it happens every day all over the state and 99.9% get away with it

Drivers yell and holler. I kinda doubt they were yelling and beating and knocking around . You get your ass shot driving deer to the standers and they not know where you are
Posted By: FreeStateHunter

Re: Trespassing - 01/13/23 11:29 PM

Originally Posted by Frankie
Originally Posted by bigfoot15

Drivers yell and holler. I kinda doubt they were yelling and beating and knocking around . You get your ass shot driving deer to the standers and they not know where you are

Outlaws ain’t bright…. they always think they are but they’re not
Posted By: Bucky6969

Re: Trespassing - 01/13/23 11:48 PM

They’d be in bad shape I caught em, they’re ms no reason they should be there, how far are you from your camp , I’d be there quick as I could
Posted By: bigfoot15

Re: Trespassing - 01/14/23 12:00 AM

I've hunted land that bordered against a residential section, we would not shoot near the houses, but we would man drive the deer toward the standers on the backside We did no hupping or hollering, just had a milk jug with a few pebbles. We had all the land leased, just out of respect for the homeowners we did it this way!

Re: Trespassing - 01/14/23 01:01 AM

Id find out why they were there before I started to much of a fuss . They was on the guys land but the guy might want be thier land some day .

I hunted with guys in macon and bullock counties at times for years. Nearly all were pretty good folk but don't piss them off with out good reason . You do , you wont get a deer off thier land .

Lot of black folk down there don't like white folk just like some white folk don't like black folk.

Re: Trespassing - 01/14/23 01:26 AM

Hmmmm very interesting.. never heard of that before but makes sense.
Posted By: grundan

Re: Trespassing - 01/14/23 01:33 AM

Must have been sunny down there today, Ol boy has shades on.
Bright future?
Posted By: outdoors1

Re: Trespassing - 01/14/23 06:11 AM

Could be land that was accessed when they were young. Back then folks didn't care if someone took a stroll across their land. These people look like they may be wanting to see the land one last time.
Posted By: rkt

Re: Trespassing - 01/14/23 10:40 AM

Went and checked on a family property yesterday afternoon started walking up old road bed made it 100yds off County road and looked to my left and there was a fairly new summit climber on the tree.
2yrs in a row found where someone has been hunting. Don't know if it's the same person, but you would think he'd get tired of buying stands.
Posted By: Sandmtnslayer

Re: Trespassing - 01/14/23 11:50 AM

One of my friends has property close to the ol coffee pot on 82 and he got pics of escaped inmates from Bullock correcectional

Re: Trespassing - 01/14/23 03:48 PM

Well I recon our properties are not protected by any means of trespassers or poachers I’m just hoping my camp has not been ransacked as I’ll be putting up a cell camera on the camper when I head back up just hoping I don’t arrive to all my stuff broken into and stuff gone.. hoping for the best as maybe they was taking a stroll or maybe tracking a deer that was they shot.. all n all just a pure shucks feeling..
Posted By: CAL

Re: Trespassing - 01/15/23 03:05 AM

Originally Posted by Sandmtnslayer
One of my friends has property close to the ol coffee pot on 82 and he got pics of escaped inmates from Bullock correcectional

Small world, my place borders the coffee pot. smile
Posted By: Groundhawg

Re: Trespassing - 01/15/23 03:20 AM

Originally Posted by outdoors1
Could be land that was accessed when they were young. Back then folks didn't care if someone took a stroll across their land. These people look like they may be wanting to see the land one last time.

Really does not matter. If it is not yours you do not have any businness fooling around on or with it. We have moved several times when growing up. You think any of the folks who bought our house(s) would think it okay for us to "just drop in" because we once lived there?
Posted By: Lonster

Re: Trespassing - 01/15/23 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by Bucky6969
They’d be in bad shape I caught em, they’re ms no reason they should be there, how far are you from your camp , I’d be there quick as I could

Really? Why is that? Is LEO going to run to your rescue while you hold them there? Or maybe you’d just whip a bunch of a$$es?

Re: Trespassing - 01/15/23 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by rkt
Went and checked on a family property yesterday afternoon started walking up old road bed made it 100yds off County road and looked to my left and there was a fairly new summit climber on the tree.
2yrs in a row found where someone has been hunting. Don't know if it's the same person, but you would think he'd get tired of buying stands.

WWJD?
Posted By: Turkey_neck

Re: Trespassing - 01/15/23 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by Lonster
Originally Posted by rkt

WWJD?

Damn you digging deep. I assume you would just let someone hunt your property out of the goodness of your heart?
Posted By: howl

Re: Trespassing - 01/15/23 04:55 PM

My guess is they got turned around and are walking out.

Re: Trespassing - 01/15/23 06:09 PM

Originally Posted by Turkey_neck
Originally Posted by rkt

WWJD?

Damn you digging deep. I assume you would just let someone hunt your property out of the goodness of your heart?

Well I was looking at his signature line…my Bible says forgive those who trespass against us and it clearly says “Thou shalt not steal”. Someone trespassed and he stole from them.

Yes I do let folks hunt my property out of the goodness of my heart.
Posted By: TDog93

Re: Trespassing - 01/15/23 06:33 PM

^^^
I am a Christian - but I work too hard and spend way too much$$ to let someone trespass and walk all over me - letting some one do it has nothing to do w being a Christian

The game warden I call has helped me tremendously - and when my cell cam goes off - he gets a call w a pic - I actually recognized last guy so I hav him a name amd a pic and warden drive straight to his house - ain’t been back

Re: Trespassing - 01/15/23 07:04 PM

Look I can’t speak for others but I spent and still spending a lot of money for a piece of this great country for me and my family to enjoy what we love to do.. I don’t think anyone would like for someone to trespass and may have even destroyed our camp and left us with nothing when we return. Christian or not or what the Bible says that’s dam sure not right I don’t care what anyone thinks because I’m sure they would be as pissed as I am about seeing people tracking through my property. God willing they didn’t mess with our camp or take anything.

Re: Trespassing - 01/15/23 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by rkt

WWJD?

Well I was looking at his signature line…my Bible says forgive those who trespass against us and it clearly says “Thou shalt not steal”. Someone trespassed and he stole from them.

PM me coordinates. I've been looking for spot where I don't mind slaughtering all the does.
Posted By: AU338MAG

Re: Trespassing - 01/15/23 07:22 PM

[Linked Image]

Just some local Norwegians out for a stroll.
Posted By: Andalusia

Re: Trespassing - 01/15/23 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by rkt

WWJD?

Not sure where the "stealing" part came in??
I am sure he removed the stand and kept it safe while waiting on someone to come by and identify it so he could return it to the proper owner! Nothing stolen.

I am also sure he would forgive the trespasser after he turned him over to the local police for trespassing!
Posted By: rickyh_2

Re: Trespassing - 01/16/23 12:14 PM

I’ve taken one ladder stand and one climber that was found on my property. I did return them to the owners once they were identified. The ladder was a dumbass retard that rented a trailer from my uncle; he literally didn’t have the smarts to understand you just can’t any hunt property; he was enlightened and never had a minutes problem after our discussion. The climber was a young kids, who’s grandparents owned the adjacent property. he’d placed his climber about 25 yards across the line; I drove up to the property line the next evening and looked around and I saw the kid walking toward me. I gave him his stand back and told him he could climb close to the line on my property but to let me know when he was going to do that, so I wouldn’t hunt near that spot. My main concern was someone getting shot. The kid changed tactics and didn’t hunt across the property line anymore.
Reckon I was lucky with those two incidents, but if the two had acted differently; they may have gotten their stands back, but would have been in pieces!
I definitely don’t blame anyone from taking a trespassers stand; so, if you gonna trespass and be stupid you better be tough or at least financially able to pay for your stupidity!
Posted By: Teacher One

Re: Trespassing - 01/16/23 01:03 PM

When I was younger, we hunted alot in Pickens, Clarke, and Marengo Counties. We never knew we had trespassing issues because they never accessed our properties until the season closed. Most "locals" waited about two weeks after the season closed and then hunted the properties more than we did. The locals knew we weren't there to keep an eye on the place once the season closed and all the campers had been taken back to our houses. The game cameras, when they first came out revealed to us just how much trespassing and poaching we were getting from the locals. They were always through deer hunting by the time we came back for turkey season, but we never had anything stolen from us. The locals killed a ton of deer that we let walk to feed their families.

On a side note, yesterday I left some property here in Colbert that I hunt. The adjoining landowner had placed No Trespassing and No Hunting signs all down the road on their property. I assume they are having trouble with trespassers and if they are, we are, as we are so close to each other. Don't seem like you can have anything today with a thief thinking they have equal access to it.
Posted By: AU338MAG

Re: Trespassing - 01/16/23 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by rickyh_2
I’ve taken one ladder stand and one climber that was found on my property. I did return them to the owners once they were identified. The ladder was a dumbass retard that rented a trailer from my uncle; he literally didn’t have the smarts to understand you just can’t any hunt property; he was enlightened and never had a minutes problem after our discussion. The climber was a young kids, who’s grandparents owned the adjacent property. he’d placed his climber about 25 yards across the line; I drove up to the property line the next evening and looked around and I saw the kid walking toward me. I gave him his stand back and told him he could climb close to the line on my property but to let me know when he was going to do that, so I wouldn’t hunt near that spot. My main concern was someone getting shot. The kid changed tactics and didn’t hunt across the property line anymore.
Reckon I was lucky with those two incidents, but if the two had acted differently; they may have gotten their stands back, but would have been in pieces!
I definitely don’t blame anyone from taking a trespassers stand; so, if you gonna trespass and be stupid you better be tough or at least financially able to pay for your stupidity!

If I found a stand that shouldn't be on my property I would use a sawzall to remove it from the tree.
Posted By: rickyh_2

Re: Trespassing - 01/16/23 10:37 PM

Originally Posted by AU338MAG
Originally Posted by rickyh_2

If I found a stand that shouldn't be on my property I would use a sawzall to remove it from the tree.

Well, if I’d had a sawzall handy, I may have done that; but I figured I would have an extra stand or get to confront the guy that put it there. The latter just happen to work out. Probably wouldn’t have been as receptive to giving the stand back if the person wasn’t what and who they were and it all worked out in the end with no more hunting and nothing destroyed! Also, no animals was harmed in the process, lol!
© 2024 ALDEER.COM