Aldeer.com

Tree seats?

Posted By: redhedder

Tree seats? - 12/07/21 03:31 PM

I have a bottom of a climber that is in great shape. I was thinking of hanging it as a lock-on type with climbing sticks. My question is whether or not any of the tree seats like the millennium tree seat could be used in conjunction with the bottom platform of a climber safely? Thanks
Posted By: joshm28

Re: Tree seats? - 12/07/21 04:07 PM

I have wondered the same. The Millinium seat might however extend too far from the tree to make the platform useable.
Posted By: Morris

Re: Tree seats? - 12/07/21 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by joshm28
I have wondered the same. The Millinium seat might however extend too far from the tree to make the platform useable.

I have the millennium. It would have to be a pretty big one to work
Posted By: inatree

Re: Tree seats? - 12/07/21 06:13 PM

I've been thinking about getting a Millennium. Looks like they would sit good.
Posted By: jdhunter2011

Re: Tree seats? - 12/07/21 07:21 PM

Im thinking of going old school and building some wooden platforms in split trees. Then attach the tree seat if I can ever find one to purchase. Everywhere is out of stock of the Millennium. Located On LL Bean and told my wife to order it but it wont be here till after christmas.
Posted By: inatree

Re: Tree seats? - 12/07/21 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by jdhunter2011
Im thinking of going old school and building some wooden platforms in split trees. Then attach the tree seat if I can ever find one to purchase. Everywhere is out of stock of the Millennium. Located On LL Bean and told my wife to order it but it wont be here till after christmas.

Same place I found it
Posted By: Bull64

Re: Tree seats? - 12/07/21 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by inatree
Originally Posted by jdhunter2011

Same place I found it

Cabelas…
© 2024 ALDEER.COM