Aldeer.com

Tactacam Reveal

Posted By: jlbuc10

Tactacam Reveal - 12/11/20 10:25 PM

Guess they must be good! Can’t find one anywhere. Anybody got any leads where I can order some?
Posted By: ParrotHead89

Re: Tactacam Reveal - 12/11/20 10:29 PM

I have been looking for 3 months. Someone mentioned they were redoing them. So it may not be till the updated version comes out
Posted By: demp17

Re: Tactacam Reveal - 12/11/20 11:17 PM

Scheels use to get them pretty often but they are out... May check ebay but you'll pay a premium
Posted By: Daniel Best

Re: Tactacam Reveal - 12/12/20 12:51 AM

They aren’t selling anymore reveals from what I read they will start selling new versions sometime in the spring
Posted By: 4Him146

Re: Tactacam Reveal - 12/12/20 02:14 AM

From what good reviews I’ve heard, I hope they don’t change too much
Posted By: jlbuc10

Re: Tactacam Reveal - 12/12/20 10:37 PM

Originally Posted by Daniel Best
They aren’t selling anymore reveals from what I read they will start selling new versions sometime in the spring

Seems like a poor choice to not sell their cameras during hunting season.
Originally Posted by 4Him146
From what good reviews I’ve heard, I hope they don’t change too much

Agreed
Posted By: tbest3

Re: Tactacam Reveal - 12/13/20 02:59 AM

Originally Posted by Daniel Best

^^^^ this guy is a codsack and probably doesn’t know what he’s talking about 🤷‍♂️
Posted By: swamp_fever2002

Re: Tactacam Reveal - 12/13/20 03:45 AM

OpticsPlanet had some a couple days ago, but they were AT&T
Posted By: QDMAV8R

Re: Tactacam Reveal - 12/13/20 04:46 PM

They just flat sold out of them...they work great and I just updated mine to the latest firmware that is supposed to give you better cold weather battery life and operation. That’s not really a big deal for us Southerners. The company just could not get the logistics to keep up with demand during this COVID economy. I run a few of these and a couple of Spartans. You can’t beat the Reveal for the money, but I think the $99 ones are history. Demand has driven up the price.
Posted By: Dano

Re: Tactacam Reveal - 12/14/20 12:09 AM

Local tractor supply had some and I picked up 2
Posted By: deerfeeder89

Re: Tactacam Reveal - 12/14/20 12:40 AM

The dealer i bought mine from said tactacam sent the dealers an email about parts shortage due to covid is why they aren't being produced right now because they have ran out of some of the parts needed
Posted By: gettindone

Re: Tactacam Reveal - 12/14/20 10:41 PM

Gander Mountain had them last week
© 2024 ALDEER.COM