Aldeer.com

Youth Hunt

Posted By: LUMPY

Youth Hunt - 11/10/11 06:20 PM

I'm fired up...I get to participate in the Youth Hunt as the adult....I'll have video camera in hand and hope to get to watch JUGHEAD's son slaughter one!!!
Posted By: droptines

Re: Youth Hunt - 11/10/11 05:22 PM

Me too! Can't wait to get out there!!!
Posted By: foldemup

Re: Youth Hunt - 11/10/11 06:05 PM

Originally Posted By: L.Thompson
I'm fired up...I get to participate in the Youth Hunt as the adult....I'll have video camera in hand and hope to get to watch JUGHEAD's son slaughter one!!!

Good luck! He's gonna need it being with you!
Posted By: bama7x57

Re: Youth Hunt - 11/10/11 06:12 PM

Good luck!!!
Posted By: 2Dogs

Re: Youth Hunt - 11/10/11 07:28 PM

Didn't know you were guiding now. grin
Posted By: redspeckable1

Re: Youth Hunt - 11/10/11 08:50 PM

Sorry for the dumb question but is the youth hunt open tomorrow, Friday November 11th?

Re: Youth Hunt - 11/10/11 08:14 PM

Originally Posted By: Boydawg

Actually, in this situation, the hunter is a certified KILLER that is guiding his cameraman(woman).

Re: Youth Hunt - 11/10/11 08:14 PM

Originally Posted By: redspeckable1
Sorry for the dumb question but is the youth hunt open tomorrow, Friday November 11th?

Yes
Posted By: slippinlipjr

Re: Youth Hunt - 11/10/11 08:47 PM

I'll be taking my stepson out for his last youth hunt this weekend. He's 15 now n will be 16 before next season. He and I will miss gettn to be in the woods experiencing a gun hunt before everyone else. They grow up fast.

Re: Youth Hunt - 11/10/11 09:18 PM

GW checks them he gonna have to ask where's the adult suppose to be with you boys? grin
Originally Posted By: foldemup
Originally Posted By: Boydawg

Actually, in this situation, the hunter is a certified KILLER that is guiding his cameraman(woman).

Re: Youth Hunt - 11/10/11 10:22 PM

See if next year he gets fired up for the youth hunt. Mine did, had to remind him DCNR cut him off at 16. Bummer frown
Originally Posted By: slippinlipjr
I'll be taking my stepson out for his last youth hunt this weekend. He's 15 now n will be 16 before next season. He and I will miss gettn to be in the woods experiencing a gun hunt before everyone else. They grow up fast.
Posted By: JUGHEAD

Re: Youth Hunt - 11/10/11 10:06 PM

Originally Posted By: foldemup
Originally Posted By: L.Thompson

Good luck! He's gonna need it being with you!
Chit! Our pal might be a pansy arse, but he's got a big, Arsenal buck MAGNET up his backside. Between T-killas skills/luck AND Layne's combined....they liable to see 6 booners. My nephew, on the other hand, is gonna have to suffer through sitting with my Arsenal big buck repelling, stinkin arse. grin
Posted By: swamp_fever2002

Re: Youth Hunt - 11/11/11 10:11 PM

cool

Re: Youth Hunt - 11/13/11 01:28 AM

Well it was an awesome morning!!! We let a spike get past us about 0630...then about 0650 got busted by some does....well about 0845, T-killa (my nickname for JUGHEAD's son) let the 20 gauge slugger bark and a 4 point dropped in his tracks...Unfortunately, it happened so fast I wasn't able to get it on camera but it was still exciting...I'm pretty sure I was more excited about it than him and he was FIRED UP!! LOL...

Awesome morning and hunt....Thanks again for allowing me be a part of it, JUGHEAD!

Re: Youth Hunt - 11/13/11 01:33 AM

You gonna have to get faster if you want to keep yo camera man job. Sounds like you're hunt with a little quick draw! Congrats! thumbup

Re: Youth Hunt - 11/13/11 01:37 AM

LOL...Yep...we were watching a firebreak and he was moving on through it...I had to whistle to get him to stop before getting in through the lane and in the thicket...
Posted By: Claims Rep.

Re: Youth Hunt - 11/13/11 01:48 AM

Good stuff. Glad for killa this morning! grin
Posted By: Hogwild

Re: Youth Hunt - 11/13/11 02:35 AM

AWESOME!!! smile

Re: Youth Hunt - 11/13/11 02:37 AM

Thanks fellas! Here is a picture of T-killa and deer!!

Posted By: wmd

Re: Youth Hunt - 11/13/11 08:30 PM

That boy is a stone cold killer!
Posted By: Skullworks

Re: Youth Hunt - 11/13/11 09:48 PM

Congrats! Great job!

Re: Youth Hunt - 11/13/11 10:49 PM

Originally Posted By: wmd
That boy is a stone cold killer!

You know it!! He finished the day off with a doe kill at 3:10 pm with his dad out of the same spot...Deer are just asking for it when they come in view of T-killa!

Congrats to you and JW!!

And thanks for all the congrats....It was an awesome experience....Makes me ready for a little hunting buddy!!
Posted By: swamp_fever2002

Re: Youth Hunt - 11/14/11 06:03 AM

cool Congrats!
© 2024 ALDEER.COM