Aldeer.com

Lacrosse Aerohead

Posted By: ridgestalker

Lacrosse Aerohead - 12/16/18 03:40 AM

I’ve been checking them out online. They show a Aerohead and an Aerohead sport.The soles don’t look to have much of a tread to them. Anybody got experience with these? Especially climbing mountains etc.
Posted By: Scout308

Re: Lacrosse Aerohead - 12/16/18 04:06 AM

The regular Aerohead is a great boot and extremely comfortable! I have the 3.5mm and the 7mm, as for climbing mountains I cannot say.
Posted By: ridgestalker

Re: Lacrosse Aerohead - 12/16/18 04:23 AM

Do they have any tread at all?
Posted By: Scout308

Re: Lacrosse Aerohead - 12/16/18 04:42 AM

It depends on how much tread you want. They are not heavy lugged and I have not had any slipping incidents.
Posted By: JBL

Re: Lacrosse Aerohead - 12/17/18 03:29 AM

Originally Posted by ridgestalker
I’ve been checking them out online. They show a Aerohead and an Aerohead sport.The soles don’t look to have much of a tread to them. Anybody got experience with these? Especially climbing mountains etc.

See my post about them in this thread

http://www.aldeer.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2670296#Post2670296
Posted By: Mossy

Re: Lacrosse Aerohead - 12/17/18 04:20 AM

Ive had a pair of the 7mm aeroheads for 4 yrs. . I’ve never had any problems slipping while walking up or down mountains. The only complaint I would say I have about them is they are kinda heavy.
Posted By: Honolua

Re: Lacrosse Aerohead - 12/17/18 05:13 AM

I too have had mine for maybe 4 years. No issues at all I think they are the best rubber "Style" boots I've ever had. Someone was complaining about the tread on here but I have never had any issues and I live on a mountain.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM