Aldeer.com

Deer urine ban

Posted By: roscopeecotrane

Deer urine ban - 08/24/18 07:33 PM

Okay so I have read the articles. Please help me understand. They are going to ban deer urine products however it doesnt include synthetic urines. Synthetics are code blue, tinks69, evercalm, golden estrous and etc? They are talking about real urine products harvested from a live doe, correct? Not what the products I named as synthetics?
Posted By: Joe4majors

Re: Deer urine ban - 08/24/18 07:38 PM

That's my understanding.
Posted By: Frankie

Re: Deer urine ban - 08/24/18 07:57 PM

next season not this one
Posted By: gundoc

Re: Deer urine ban - 08/24/18 08:27 PM

I don't know about all the others, but Tink's and Code Blue are not synthetic

From Tinks site: "Tink’s® #69 Doe-In-Rut® Buck Lure is 100% natural doe estrous urine collected from live whitetail does during their estrous cycle."

From Code Blue: "...each bottle of Code Blue scent is taken from a single animal for "true-to-life" effectiveness. "
Posted By: AU338MAG

Re: Deer urine ban - 08/24/18 08:47 PM

WTF is synthetic doe pizz?? Never heard of such.
Posted By: Clem

Re: Deer urine ban - 08/24/18 08:53 PM

Synthetic deer urine is just that - chemicals mixed-created to make fake urine

Tinks has a line of it -- https://tinks.com/products/synthetic-lures

Code Blue has a line - https://www.codebluescents.com/products/synthetics

Synthetic urines/scents aren't new. But with states banning real urine they're going to become the only thing to legally use. I suspect these companies will get out of the "real urine" business completely within a few years.
Posted By: gundoc

Re: Deer urine ban - 08/25/18 12:09 AM

Originally Posted by Clem

Synthetic deer urine is just that - chemicals mixed-created to make fake urine

Tinks has a line of it -- https://tinks.com/products/synthetic-lures

Code Blue has a line - https://www.codebluescents.com/products/synthetics

Synthetic urines/scents aren't new. But with states banning real urine they're going to become the only thing to legally use. I suspect these companies will get out of the "real urine" business completely within a few years.

That just goes to show how long it's been since I used any of it
Posted By: DeerNutz0U812_

Re: Deer urine ban - 08/25/18 12:13 AM

I ain't ever used it....Why would you?.... slap That chit stinks....
Posted By: Hayzeus

Re: Deer urine ban - 08/25/18 01:42 AM

Does this ban only apply to deer urine that is imported into the state of Alabama?
Posted By: GKelly

Re: Deer urine ban - 08/25/18 01:51 AM

never use it anyway the bottled stuff smells like ammonia best thing during rut is a fresh tarsal gland or fresh doe urine once it sits in a bottle it starts smelling like rotten eggs
Posted By: deadeye48

Re: Deer urine ban - 08/25/18 10:35 AM

This ban on deer urine isn't going to stop the spread of cwd . I think this is going to get ridiculous before its all said and done. With deer and hogs coming in and out of the state on their own from every bordering state there is just no way to prevent this from spreading no matter what new laws are passed
Posted By: deerman24

Re: Deer urine ban - 08/25/18 01:16 PM

I don't get it. The woods are full of fresh doe pee, why would bucks want to go to some foul smelling jared doe pee. Some of you guys are just wasting your money on that stuff. Some joker just sitting in his garage and peeing in a bottle and selling as doe pee.
Posted By: Out back

Re: Deer urine ban - 08/25/18 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by deerman24
I don't get it. The woods are full of fresh doe pee, why would bucks want to go to some foul smelling jared doe pee. Some of you guys are just wasting your money on that stuff. Some joker just sitting in his garage and peeing in a bottle and selling as doe pee.

It's a decent side income.
Some of those outfits pay good money for rotgut pee.
Posted By: jaredhunts

Re: Deer urine ban - 08/25/18 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by Out back

It's a decent side income.
Some of those outfits pay good money for rotgut pee.

I get like 12.50 for my pee. You would be surprised at what will come sniffing around that stuff. It kills grass to, if used in high enough concentration areaz.
Posted By: timbercruiser

Re: Deer urine ban - 08/25/18 04:16 PM

I pee in scrapes all the time and it doesn't seem to slow the bucks down from working the scrapes at all, if anything they seem to use them more. The ultimate would be to get your girlfriend or wife to go to the woods with you and pee in the scrapes for you. You would probably have to stand guard with a shotgun tho.
Posted By: BC

Re: Deer urine ban - 08/25/18 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by DeerNutz0U812_
I ain't ever used it....Why would you?.... slap That chit stinks....

Because during the rut it will draw in a buck in a New York minute.

Re: Deer urine ban - 08/25/18 06:26 PM

Because when a doe goes into heat hormones that aren’t normally in her urine are released. When a buck smells that it triggers his urge to mate. If you can get it to his nostrils he’s coming to you.

Posted By: Out back

Re: Deer urine ban - 08/25/18 06:41 PM

Deer pee performs exactly as it was intended... To separate hunters from their dollars.

Re: Deer urine ban - 08/25/18 06:42 PM

Haha...... tell that to all the bucks I’ve shot walking with their nose to the ground.
Posted By: ridgestalker

Re: Deer urine ban - 08/25/18 08:37 PM

Like me some Triple Heat during the rut.
Posted By: Stob

Re: Deer urine ban - 08/27/18 01:29 AM

Pee works.
Posted By: jlbuc10

Re: Deer urine ban - 08/27/18 01:48 AM

How will they tell if I put real pee in a synthetic pee bottle?
© 2024 ALDEER.COM