Aldeer.com

DEAL ALERT - Browning BTC-1 trail cam

Posted By: ScentFreeHunter

DEAL ALERT - Browning BTC-1 trail cam - 06/07/18 06:59 PM

Ebay has refurbished Browning BTC-1 trail cams for $35.99 with free shipping. AND you can use the code PERFECT10 during checkout to get another 10% off. Sold by Sportsman's Outfitters out of Dothan. Have dealt with them before several times and never had any problems at all. I ordered one yesterday and it was in the mailbox today, couldn't tell it apart from brand new, and it comes with a 1-year warranty (same as a new camera).

Now this model is 4 or 5 years old, only 6 mpixels, but they take good pics with plenty of detail, battery life is great. I bought 2 when they first came out 4 or 5 years ago, and they both still work perfectly, and I run them hard for about 7 months a year. Each has taken 10's of thousands of pics. Can't beat the price.
Posted By: BOFF

Re: DEAL ALERT - Browning BTC-1 trail cam - 06/08/18 02:35 AM

It only allows one order per customer.

BOOOOOO!!!

God Bless,
David B.
Posted By: GCART81

Re: DEAL ALERT - Browning BTC-1 trail cam - 06/08/18 10:57 AM

Thanks for tip - wish you could order more than one.

Moultrie is having a special on their refurb cams; looks like the cheapest is about $25.00. Most of the models look like their out of stock, but you should hang on to the link or subscribe to the RSS feed.

Posted By: trailertrash

Re: DEAL ALERT - Browning BTC-1 trail cam - 06/11/18 03:21 PM

Thanks for the heads up. Just ordered mine!
Been wanting to try a Browning camera for years.

Re: DEAL ALERT - Browning BTC-1 trail cam - 06/13/18 05:36 PM

Received today. That was quick! So quick they forgot to put the positive battery contact into the battery tray....DOH! E-mailing them now......
Posted By: James

Re: DEAL ALERT - Browning BTC-1 trail cam - 06/14/18 03:14 AM

Originally Posted by trailertrash
Received today. That was quick! So quick they forgot to put the positive battery contact into the battery tray....DOH! E-mailing them now......

Dang that sux rofl

Re: DEAL ALERT - Browning BTC-1 trail cam - 06/14/18 12:43 PM

They apologized and are having Browning send me a new tray. Not an impressive start to my Browning camera dreams but if the camera is a good one I'll forget about it soon enough....maybe.HA!
Posted By: FHunt

Re: DEAL ALERT - Browning BTC-1 trail cam - 06/23/18 05:00 AM

Looks like the BTC-1'S are gone but I just ordered the BTC-2 (2 of them) and my total was $70.53
used code PLAYFUL15.
Great deal if they work.
Posted By: turkey247

Re: DEAL ALERT - Browning BTC-1 trail cam - 06/23/18 02:56 PM

With codes PERFECT10 and PLAYFUL15, you sure y’all are ordering game cams?
Posted By: dBmV

Re: DEAL ALERT - Browning BTC-1 trail cam - 06/23/18 03:50 PM

I'm guessing those cams have a video mode, but with a code like playful15 I don't think I'd want anything to do with them. That might get your name on a list you don't want to be on.
Posted By: nomercy

Re: DEAL ALERT - Browning BTC-1 trail cam - 06/23/18 10:24 PM

I didn’t use any codes but got mine and it works fine. Not near as good of video as my better brownings but it does well. Sensor picks up movement from at least 50 ft if not more!

Re: DEAL ALERT - Browning BTC-1 trail cam - 07/23/18 02:54 AM

I ended up returning mine (BTC-1). The replacement battery tray would lose contact and therefore shut down the camera. That makes two strikes your out. The seller did however give free return shipping and full refund. The few pictures I did get were over exposed during the day and dim at night. My cheap Moultrie beat it hands down. Oh well....maybe a newer Browning is gooderer.
Posted By: Turkeyjery1

Re: DEAL ALERT - Browning BTC-1 trail cam - 07/23/18 04:40 AM

I have had mine for 4 weeks.
I have not had any problems, and it takes great
Pictures, for a 35.00 camera.
Posted By: bowtarist

Re: DEAL ALERT - Browning BTC-1 trail cam - 07/24/18 09:27 PM

I ordered 2. One works great and the other wouldn't turn on. I emailed them and they replaced it with a BTC-3 at no charge. They said they'd send a return label for the one that doesn't work but they didn't. They have great customer service.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM